Raid/Attack Filter

• Would be nice to have a filter in reports and in Ally Attacks page to sort "attacks" vs "raids". Can be difficult to find attacks when you're spammed by a ton of micro-raid reports. Make this happen please!

..And that is the Final Word.

• Would be nice to have a filter in reports and in Ally Attacks page to sort "attacks" vs "raids". Can be difficult to find attacks when you're spammed by a ton of micro-raid reports. Make this happen please!

Since attacks are usually clears, this would just make farm stealing even worse.

I realise that the current system probably isn't in place to stop that, but still its a nice byproduct.
    If put in place, stealing high value farms would be so easy, in my opinion.

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Since attacks are usually clears, this would just make farm stealing even worse.
    I realise that the current system probably isn't in place to stop that, but still its a nice byproduct.
    If put in place, stealing high value farms would be so easy, in my opinion.

As an OC and DC, or really just any Average Joe player who needs to hunt through own reports or ally page for reports, it would be a convenient feature, and preventing farm stealing is really low on list of priorities. I understand that farm poaching can be a real nuisance, but most alliances have protocols about such things, i.e, if you show report of clear (using handy-dandy idea as filter :P), then you get it for 24h.. or something similar.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Hello Lemon

Thank you for your engagement.

We are sorry but we can't include this in a weekly report, because we can't cross the lines and collect players suggestions from other domains.

Kind regards,

sommerfuglen and Stellamini