Find Templar Knight

• :D I feel like you give me that...

But I'll take it never the less ha haha I'll pm you

• Yeah my games are easy enough to win.

Dont have much to give away so try and keep it simple.

:)

In fact I will give the next person who posts a forum title of their choosing as well if they do not already have one.

Lets see who is fast on the keyboard

• I'm late? I want a title, can I have it please? ;(

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• Only top players have personal title :thumbup:

I'm jealous ! ;(

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• Almost. ;)

I do have a CHALLENGE

The Finals server is now moving into 5 days old.

I would like to give someone a key who has the skill and the confidence to join the Finals server now and see how well they can do.

I also would like to document the challenges and experiences a person will go thru on a server of this magnitude and starting late.

Your ingame name can be held in confidence or can be announced and will leave that to the brave soul who might step up for this one.
    You will have to let me know in private though as I will also keep an eye on your progress. :)

If that one brave soul is really as serious as I am then I will also create a thread dedicated to this challenge.

Not sure what all will be in the prize package but a Forum Title that all will know will be part of it.

So do not be shy and there is no wrong way to go. You will either survive till the server ends or you get bombed from existence
    Either way I think will be an interesting read for all who follow the Tournament series.

• You are the best mod of all Travian Games :thumbup:

• Yes sir I will take that challenge very late but I will see how it goes ha haha

• Hey

I can do that, Start playing later, is not a problem. But just need some trustfull duals.

If i can find 2 or 3 duals, I will play. I can start the account by myself, But then i will need one dual, Im not the best player, but im experienced playing since 2008, If you give me that key, well you wont waste it. I want that key cause my account get ruined, someone entered kill all our clubs and spent all our gold, Im angry And i want revenge, by demostrantin that i can do it, so if you want. Give me that key!!

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

"Y no se olviden... de que somos la SECTA!!!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA, HispanoX SECTA Dog/Falso_Impostor, MIDSUMMER -5X SPEED OXYGEN Dark Minion, Hispano 6 Zoilo

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX, ASGARD, HIBER, SECTA

FP1oNyn.gif