Feedback @Modays Outage

• Seriously, they can't just walk away for a while, I did. Someone really needs some over-time to pay their bookie or something.

• ">

Seriously though I was informed they do not expect players to be affected at all.
    Kind of a behind the scenes thing I guess. If however you experience anything out of the usual then by all means contact support and even alert us here.

• If however you experience anything out of the usual then by all means contact support and even alert us here.

No need to do that. If there are some serious problems/downtimes which potentially cause the loss of some artis because troops can not be send or whatever, contacting the support will change nothing^^

• Seriously though I was informed they do not expect players to be affected at all.

Key word here is "expect"

No need to do that. If there are some serious problems/downtimes which potentially cause the loss of some artis because troops can not be send or whatever, contacting the support will change nothing^

The server has already started lagging, so might aswell prepare yourself for the issues now...

• Out of curiosity, would any of the MODs please mind to explain why HQ decided to plan this 24 hrs maintanance exactly on artefact release day?
    Regarding the latest server issues, this is a rather risky choice after all.
    And it didnt seem like this couldnt wait for another 1-2 days.

• Or maybe we can get someone from HQ to comment on it? Would be even better!

• MAINTENANCE IS NOW COMPLETE ON COMX

That is what I have just been told. You all are done and complete

So new event jams are where you wanted to go to?

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• And as expected, there's absolutely no transparency or explanation from HQ. Oh wait, I forgot! that doesn't matter because we got two weeks plus!

Looking forward to the next bout of server issues, we never know how TG will react! Only one thing is certain: it'll probably be another exciting roller coaster ride!

Looks like I was told about this a couple days ago but just found it in all my messages.

The reason for the big crash on Monday was due to an actual physical break down of a piece of equipment of the service provider for Travian.

As for what equipment and the specific parts, was not informed and did not ask. I am not too concerned about knowing that deep into what happened.

Just thought I would let you know since you were asking.

• We wanted to know why servers were not taken off line? but I guess it is rhetorical question. We understand things break.

I always feel stupid when i hear a piece of equipment broke and that effected ALL domains. Did it ever cross your mind to have a back up? To isolate domains (honestly, ALL domains run through that one piece of equipment?)? How is it possible that broken equipment generated the NPC bug? Not my field at all, know nothing about it, but common sense does not allow me to believe the explanation.

• Out of curiosity, would any of the MODs please mind to explain why HQ decided to plan this 24 hrs maintanance exactly on artefact release day?

Plan?

Anyway. Equipment does break. However this has happened before and evidently Travian learned nothing from this last time - joke incoming: the very idea that lessons could be learned and something be implemented to stop a similar situation from arising in future. Haw. <X

• MAINTENANCE IS NOW COMPLETE ON COMX

That is what I have just been told. You all are done and complete

Presently, the server is not available due to maintenance.
    This may take a few minutes. In the meantime chat with other players:
    http://forum.travian.com

• Insider info: The current maintanence is to prep for a rollback later today.

Who am I trying to trick? There's no such thing as backups in Münich.