The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• And now we wait for the start. Hopefully it will go as smooth as the last 2 years with only a "normal" lagging. Fell free to report what happens here :)

• S.P.Q.R is coming!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas

- SAFIREN CORNER -

FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD

THE CORNER : FINALS
    Follow it for having every kind of information about Finals 2018/2019, and not only 8)

• It is the only world cup that we can play in 2018. Let's play well at least :D

Βασιλεὺς βασιλέων Ὀσυμανδύας εἰμί. Εἰ δέ τις εἰδέναι βούλεται πηλίκος εἰμὶ καὶ ποῦ κεῖμαι, νικάτω τι τῶν ἐμῶν ἔργων.
    Ozymandias I am, King of Kings. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

• Funny. SE the most popular sector. Radius of inhabited areas:
    SE(+/-) = 140
    SW (-/-) = 117
    NW (-/+) = 117
    NE (+/+) = 111

rux-26,27,30,33 Strategy[Horde](3 раза) / Экспансия[ТОП]
    ЧМ-2016,2017 AsHighAsHonor[Winter]/Strategy[Winter]
    отборка-2017 Strategy[Тюлени]
    ру-2,6,5 Hello16rus[Italia/Косули/Синтез]
    itx-DirtyThoughts[CP]

ЧМ-2018 Strategy[Winter] - on

• We have 8700 players. Start was better then expected. The usual lagging, some had to wait long for the activation mail and other similar fails. Myself it took 40 minutes to get it. When I at last requested a new mail I got both.

SE is very popular :D The other 3 equal in size.

In SE we have Turks, Arabs, China, Vietnam, Poland and Prime (Ru) with friends, Litauen and FLX (Lat) too.

In NE we have no Russians! But France, Germany, Denmark, Greeks, KAK (Thai) and Turks. HellasDT is not playing,

In SW we have BAD and Cerber (Ru), SPQR (Italy) Ghetto (Int), WTF (Thai), NT (Netherlands)

In NW we have WINter, ВЛАДЫКИ, Nordwind (Ru), Dacia, Czech, HUN, Portugal, CheckerB (Arabs) and Turks.

Images

• Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 02.15.38.png

A newspaper about Travian since 2009

Best analytic 2017.com

• Well at least Italia made it to the travian final, too sad they didn't for football :D

Touché :D

My Italian boys are content with Russian's girls :p ...I think :rolleyes:

I am a warrior ,Not because i always win
    But because I will always fight

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arausium ().

• If you can get me in touch with one of the players that have the first Gladiator helmets on auctions I will reward you with a 50 gold voucher :)

The first to settle second village will show up later today. The reward for this amazing accomplishment will get a Travian t-shirt!

• I have screenshot on settlers sent and landing in ~30 min.

No one seems to know the lucky guys that earned a lot of silver on Gladiator helmets.