The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• and began to complain only one of many. the others silently adjusted their plans and galloped after the building scrolls ...))
    something reminds me of this ... deja vu however

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот

• I mean all can charge back with paypal.

Based on the facs what happend that round paypal will give us the money back.
    No doubt.

But even that only helps I guess like 1/3 of the server
    Sure we talk about some thousends but I hope that problem will not just be ignored by travian.

Feels like the problem is that the villages where people tried to force spawns with vacation mode players,1 village players etc got removed so late so the system did not have time to react and therefore spawned the plans at the closest avaible spot.

But i have not calculated etc on this since i was asleep when plans dropped so i don't know for sure

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• If we knew about the changes.
    Why would we waste 3kk off on unique boots when no plan spawned close to Adoss who had the boots?

Lol.

The question is:
    why waste 3kk off on unique boots at day of plans?
    You can use it on 5x, ww village ecc...
    On boots have been lost unnecessarily if plan coords were fixed...

Answer:
    If you know plan coords are "random" not fixed, you try to take away advantage of the enemy, the only velox...
    ;)

Moreover, a month ago, a Russian friend had already mentioned to me a possible change...
    (a confidence of a friendly CM...)
    But I expected an official announcement ...

• you this, ask the TG server to roll back for a couple of days))) get ready for a new one)))))
    just do not forget to make Googledocument= ...

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот

• Uff I guess cause they dont want to get adoss a BP
    If cords would be the announced one he would be the fasted with boots

But why you still focusing on the player?

• So mad bro

If (xx/yy free(time))
    place plan
    else
    place plan (xx+n/yy+n)

Stop crying and ask yourself how plans could be dropped. Does the village have to be free on the drop-time or does it have to be free a lot earlier than that.

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• On boots have been lost unnecessarily if plan coords were fixed...

Map section & Coordinates

South West = (-10|-57)

http://finals.travian.com/dorf1.phphttp://t4.answers.travian.com/index.php?aid=285#go2answer

scorpion ы 20.02.18, 15:37

http://finals.travian.com/dorf2.phphttp://t4.answers.travian.com/index.php?aid=285#go2answer
    ы ‎‭(‭-9‬|‭-56‬)‬‎

http://finals.travian.com/dorf2.phphttp://t4.answers.travian.com/index.php?aid=285#go2answer
    01 Sweet Harmony ‎‭(‭-10‬|‭-56‬)‬‎
    .ALESSANDRIA ‎‭(‭-9‬|‭-58‬)‬‎ (capital)

We would been 1.5 fields away from this plan but you would be 1 fields away from this plan.

With taking the boots it would make us clear favorites to take this plan if the changes did not occur.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• The question is: to take away advantage of the enemy, the only velox...

;)

Moreover, a month ago, a Russian friend had already mentioned to me a possible change...
    (a confidence of a friendly CM...)
    But I expected an official announcement ...

So you are saying you knew about possible changes and still blames russian that they knew about it? Pathetic

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

• BP position were zeroed by uollas just before their release.

• BP position were zeroed by uollas just before their release.

Hence why. Is it needed for the system to react to a free spot more than 1 sec before drop?

• i like the little baby rinobit crying
    Its music for my ears

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Please, read this post carefully : [Travian: Legends] Changelog
    If BP position are occupied, the bp shall appears near to the position. Not 30 slot far away like this morning

Please think again. IF spot is TAKEN 5 min before drop, maybe it doesnt will be treated as a free spot? If spot is free for 1 hour before drop, it should drop there.

Im not saying how it is, just pointing out possible explenations for it not to spawn upon the exact coordinates even if it were free.
    What was the closest spot free , other than -55 -19 (that were removed within 5 min from drop) for example?

• Please think again. IF spot is TAKEN 5 min before drop, maybe it doesnt will be treated as a free spot? If spot is free for 1 hour before drop, it should drop there.

Im not saying how it is, just pointing out possible explenations for it not to spawn upon the exact coordinates even if it were free.
    What was the closest spot free , other than -55 -19 (that were removed within 5 min from drop) for example?

it doesn't work this way)

TG obviously changed formula for random. but no Winters no CeBAD knew about it. no need to be paranoiac

• Please think again. IF spot is TAKEN 5 min before drop, maybe it doesnt will be treated as a free spot? If spot is free for 1 hour before drop, it should drop there.

I don't think the program change settings 5 min before or 1 hour before :D

ci fosse una parola vera in questa frase ahaha capisco che siete un Po frustrati per questo sono arrivato in vostro soccorso ! Almeno potete sviare il vostro pianto su di me !!
    0 plans for italians :D

Gab però anche tu finiscila, che figure del menga fate per dei litigi in altre ambasciate? Prendetevi per il culo su skype no?

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif .......................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif