The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• independent animals, of course we believe Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot
    ВладелецДеревняАльянс

When i Said to scorpion this information, he laughting ahahaha.

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

У нас, россиян, есть поговорка: «Не будь ни другом, ни врагом с кем-то, кто не пьет водку»

SOVYETLER BİRLİĞİ BASIN SÖZCÜSÜ @Nicholai Hel

• Wonder of the World construction plan

The construction plan allows you to build a wonder of the world in the Natarian villages. To build up to level 49, one plan is enough. For higher levels, an additional plan held by an alliance member is necessary.
    OwnerVillageAllianceArea of effectRequired levelTime of conquerTime of activation

natassa1
    01. Artemis
    G&V .
    Village
    Treasury level 10
    23.02.18, 15:55
    24.02.18, 07:55

Former owner

Player Village conquered
    Natars [?] 23.02.18, 14:00
    Anamnez From Zaharyawithlove 23.02.18, 14:15
    Özel Tim from Zaharyawithlove 23.02.18, 14:17
    scorpxxl [02] zaharya 23.02.18, 15:50
    natassa1 01. Artemis 23.02.18, 15:55

G&V has one

yes, but Animals was in the list and they took it

Edit: I just got info that animals2 wasn't Animal wing but MüFreeze, so ok, his ally have changed name so I will edit.

• 1) I had a brief talk with the devs and they confirmed that algorythm of construction plan spawn has not been changed recently. So, the construction plans explanations that's been posted a whyle ago on all forums (not just here, I guess) are stiil the same and still true.

Nope. It only means no one knows the algorithm and posted explanation never was true :) And this is the best case scenario.

I am not joking: TG should seriously consider intentional sabotage on developers team. I can see an explanation for each individual screw up but it happens every single week. Whatever resolution for this particular case will be (most likely no change) TG will lose players, directly because of this screw up. Week after week.

• Turkish troll zekiLiseli and Russian troll Anarchy... Good team, congratulations.

Adam tee ordan gördü sizi, muhalife hemen troll damgası başerde böyleydi..

Why animals sent def to dacia ww. :D

У нас, россиян, есть поговорка: «Не будь ни другом, ни врагом с кем-то, кто не пьет водку»

• @AllMyItalianFriends, Why so much rosik? OSD4Life

rinobit is the number one of rosik
    however, osd every day lemon :D

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Because, we like your crying. That's the only reason. :)

just because animals are dacia slaves

TT2020 - Ночные Ведьмы

#Anarchyненравитсяэто

file_2566666.jpg

• just because animals are dacia slaves

T R I G G E R E D
    HEHEHEHEADSHOT.

High five ! You right. 10m def sent by Slaves to master.. lol

• Are you 3 years old?

pleeease, don't cry if I offended you, but you should be a man and take this bitter truth steadfastly
    PS. as we see those attacks with dacia were not just a coincidence

TT2020 - Ночные Ведьмы

#Anarchyненравитсяэто

file_2566666.jpg

• pleeease, don't cry if I offended you, but you should be a man and take this bitter truth steadfastlyPS. as we see those attacks with dacia were not just a coincidence

Smart kid. Good for you. You were always the one crying. It will always be like this. Drink milk and sleep.

Tywin Lannister - FURY - AT KAFASI - Atın İntikamı - Dıgıdık Dıgıdık

animals-the-587e4ee788165.png

..illuicons_7_weapons-150x150.png    illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Best Alliance of 2017 ... The Legends of 2018

• you scout for Dacia, you give them BPs, you def their WW, you deny that you work all time long for Emerik and the only counterargument you have is: "stop crying". very adult position, your true)