The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• let them remove all the troops and disperse) otherwise it becomes boring

you can still cut the Poles, and then they hide something

• No, whole alliance had this bug. Game is glitching because of 00:00:00 time and troops don't recruit immediately, I don't know how often, but every time you refresh page 1 troop is trained... or it trains 1 every second? I don't know. We had about 1,5-2h of fun before they "fixed" it, so I am not sure, but what I am sure is that Travian Games Team can tell us more about that, as they had 70 days to investigate it. :P

in vain laugh) this command from the Russian server) and it was not by chance that it turned out to be your ally, and not an ally of the Russian team) can you think? draw conclusions themselves))

If you don't believe me - it's your problem. I don't care about what you think. :)

#DONTREGISTERNEXTSUMMER

• I believe) but let's just say if you reported an error, then the problematic travian of the leadership, and if not, then as usual, they will shoot you) Usually we do so in Russia

• No, whole alliance had this bug

interesting...

I have not checked pain acc to much nor know what account you are on, but are you not in two seperate alliances?
    PL & PRIME, Did more then one alliance have this bug or were you in the same alliance at this moment?

• aa, it's all over the polish the infection broke up? or all the same Podpolyaki?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Захар :)_RU: извиняюсь за ошибку ().

• in general, Poland, surrender to us the violators of the rules and it will all end)

• interesting...
    I have not checked pain acc to much nor know what account you are on, but are you not in two seperate alliances?
    PL & PRIME, Did more then one alliance have this bug or were you in the same alliance at this moment?

We had this bug before Pain even had his village and we were enemies at this time.

#DONTREGISTERNEXTSUMMER

• We had this bug before Pain even had his village and we were enemies at this time.

глупость)
    foolishness

• Poland is ready to hide the violators? This can affect respect

• Why then I do not like the game where whole countries create their own rules, I need to look for another where for all the same rules exist

• Are you out of your mind?! We went to multihunter in like 1 hour after it happened, because we were scared that whole allinace can get banned and you say that is our fault? You are joking, right?

And we all should look for other game that is not bugged *#*# *# *#*#*#*, but there isn't one.

#DONTREGISTERNEXTSUMMER

• So the plan's coordinates changed "casually" favoring the Russians ...
    So there is a bug in training that favored the Russians ...

The Russians are already the strongest players in the world, they don't need all this luck...

The Russians are already the strongest players in the world, they don't need all this luck...

Dacia and him friends best this year.

Why do the Poles with the Russian-speaking team violate the rules, and Russia is to blame?

No, this bug didn't favored only the russian. Remember that turkish player with 6k catas in 40 days (since he has set the village until his crash), was also made with a bug, maybe those two are similar ?

don't pay attention, Rinobit perfects the art of the forum fighter ;)

• The tongue is the best podpolyaky friend

are you nationalist? If you not like them not cry and send ww hammer to them ww