The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• The question is:
    Why Pain isn't banned for use of bug?

This encourages other users...

I hope TG will ban all those who used this bug before compromising further this server

@Templar Knight

• are you nationalist? If you not like them not cry and send ww hammer to them ww

do not bother, I'm talking about another, Prime in any gap his language finds, and not without success) further Romanians?))

• Feels like punishing the players who abused this bug is useless at this point since he already sent his hammer and lowered one level, pretty sure most people agree with me that TG's main concern is to prevent this from happening in further servers.

Banning accs who not yet have sent their hammers and used the bug on the other hand makes sence even if i would find it very funny to see a 30k+ cata off 8o8o

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• No, this bug didn't favored only the russian. Remember that turkish player with 6k catas in 40 days (since he has set the village until his crash), was also made with a bug, maybe those two are similar ?

Yeeaa..

Date: 05.01.2018
    Village had 39 days (without artifacts). Impossible to have so many catapults.

pzm / Czarne Owce / Black Sheep

KGAV4hD.png

• Feels like punishing the players who abused this bug is useless at this point since he already sent his hammer and lowered one level, pretty sure most people agree with me that TG's main concern is to prevent this from happening in further servers.

the main task, that would not continue to use this violation, and I'm sure the entire Alliance Prime should check. they can use this

• WOW, someone tell me how to use this bug!
    So I will also make a big army :whistling:

the main thing is not to become a Russian flag, because many offenders do, the same Prime)

• Have you ever reported this bug to supporter?

I am pretty sure the bug was reported and even mentioned on forums at some point as fixed.

I would like to hear the results of investigation from TG. The story I heard has nothing to do with the bug and hopefully TG will come out with full version.

Whatever you hate rage you have towards Russian (which kinda exceeded my level of tolerance to be honest), abusing the bug to the extend it is that obvious does not sound believable.

• why? it already works.

because it's simple
    § 4. Program errors

Errors in the game may not be abused to an account’s benefit and should be reported to the support team. The abuse of any error is punishable.

I think it's time to ask something...

:D:D:D:D

• I am pretty sure the bug was reported and even mentioned on forums at some point as fixed.
    I would like to hear the results of investigation from TG. The story I heard has nothing to do with the bug and hopefully TG will come out with full version.

Whatever you hate rage you have towards Russian (which kinda exceeded my level of tolerance to be honest), abusing the bug to the extend it is that obvious does not sound believable.

no, the Russians are not capable of it, but here some, such as Prime, personally, I try not to intersect with them now)

• Whatever you hate rage you have towards Russian (which kinda exceeded my level of tolerance to be honest), abusing the bug to the extend it is that obvious does not sound believable.

I understand that you are very nervous because you lost the server, I saw you behaved this way that also in 2013 ...

But I never accused Russians of this bug...

My english is bad, or your english is bad...

Because you don't understand what I write

I'm russian friend, ask your leader Igor, He knows me, we speak a lot, before, and during the server ;)

• I think Rinobit is either taking illegal substances, or not even playing the same game as everyone else....