The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Hello
    I have an account with the pain
    I will say briefly as there is no knowledge of English, Google somehow helps)
    In the morning, most of the troops disappeared, the error was written Multihontier.
    Because of this, there was a delay in the withdrawal of troops for several hours, when the troops were returned everything was immediately sent to
    There are correspondence with the multihantor, all charges without soil.
    Thanks for the interesting game, we got a lot of fun playing against you.

• Any comments on why it's often a fair amount of catas in the reports in Endgame Day 2 but not enough of troops to make a bigger damage?

Hi Safiren,

May have some reports that will interess you.

SPQR thieves on russian wonderer MORS (they get bp) : конвертер - логовница для Травиан

And Dacia's attempt on Architect secret (x3) of polish (?) wonderer : конвертер - логовница для Травиан

• Remember this is an english thread, translate so we other also can have fun or TK will delete it :p

It was nice reports, I got them and will use them in todays Corner.

• Mazza Pazza uses dislike!

It isn't very effective...

S4 2013 Lucifero94[Rizla++], S1 2013-14 Lupin4[*Uollas*], S7 2014-15 Fatal Team [*Uollas*], S1 IT 2016-17 SuicideSquad [W4LL4C3]---> Esilio :osd::osd:: S3x UK 2016-2017 Suicide Squad [BREX-IT],3x UK 2017 ReDCaRD [BREX-IT], 3x FR 2018 Rockerduck [MAUVAIS], 3x HU 2018 alanopeloso [BuioPest], 3x IT 2018 EquiTravian [Banda], 3x IT 2018-2019 LSD Team [WARNING], 3x IT 2019 Mazz&Fierr [LCDV]---> ENDGAME

S1 2019-20 AST3RK [UNSTABLE]

S1 2020-21 :osd::osd: [UAN]

• Mazza Pazza uses dislike!

It isn't very effective...

i am waiting for my friends to put dislike because we love red

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Remember this is an english thread, translate so we other also can have fun or TK will delete it :p

It was nice reports, I got them and will use them in todays Corner.

Ok!
    This is mazzapazza:

Is it clear?
    :D

• this is rinobit from the BP day

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Carl is dead :(
    RIP

Post was edited 3 times, last by Rinobit ().

• думал здесь чет интересное обсуждают,а по сути как всегда) Расскажите лучше о своей маленькой стране что нибудь интересное.О себе,о планах на господство в мире..ну вы поняли)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Thought there is an interesting discussion, and in fact, as always) Tell me more about your little country that something interesting. About yourself, about plans for domination in the world .. well, you understand)

p.s «Fatti i cazzi tuoi, ca campi cent'anni»

Если проигравший улыбается,победитель теряет вкус победы

• Any comments on why it's often a fair amount of catas in the reports in Endgame Day 2 but not enough of troops to make a bigger damage?

Because everyone just want to win no matter what, they do not want to play the game. Atleast some of them(Alliances/metas). It comes to a certain point where the amount of defence makes hammers useless and it seems Dacia always secure thier win by making diplomatic relations during the server. If they do not get enough people to play, they just ally some more because they might be sacred of what a "close" fight might bring.

And thats my comment.

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale