The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• <3
    Love you Safiren

• I got no gold Voucher. ;(

if you want, I have a pizza for you.

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• I would praise you as a god any day of my life for the offer, but I just had one an hour ago. :D

• do you have any hamburger?

sorry, but I'm not American.

I would praise you as a god any day of my life for the offer, but I just had one an hour ago. :D

oh..
    what do you think about a coffee with vodka, to stay awake tonight?

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

• May be you have more def, may be the same amount, may be less
    But you are not the winners. So nothng to discuss here

Russians can win only if they don't play against italians!

Go play tetris!

• There are many very strong russian players, as there are also multi-players...like this every country.
    In the finals the russians players always are minimun 4 times the italians players...i'm not looking for excuses, but it's true.

Italy has an high quality average of players, but alone in the finals it's really really hard to win....the number of players has a really high incidence in this game, in fact alliances with other country make the difference.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Italy has an high quality average of players

u are the only one missing :(

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• u are the only one missing :(

Nooo i'm not the only one, grazie socio :love:

I'm old for finals, the "new" players have more energy :D

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• Hahahahhahahahaha :D

Post was edited 2 times, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote ().

• Italy has already won?

It's 100% sure that Dacia will win this finals. They are the winner, then there are the losers. Two types of losers: italian losers, that will finish this server as protagonist, always and anyway, that destroyed russians morally and concretely for the wole server, and then there are Russians losers, so "rosikoni" :D that are crashing all their "big" hammer to italian WW, that's a demonstration.

• Grubian sent his def not only for WW, but yes - most part of his def builds only for WW (near 80 day they have only 200k spearman which he send for all defrequest). I think you can try ask someone to translate Grubian post on ru-forum where he told about his planned.

translate this :D , why he did not help kira with defs?

• It's 100% sure that Dacia will win this finals. They are the winner, then there are the losers. Two types of losers: italian losers, that will finish this server as protagonist, always and anyway, that destroyed russians morally and concretely for the wole server, and then there are Russians losers, so "rosikoni" :D that are crashing all their "big" hammer to italian WW, that's a demonstration.

I send request to dacia to join them.. I want to win the final round. narseghey

• translate this :D , why he did not help kira with defs?

he builds the def only for WW and beautiful screenshots, then to show them on the forum. we have become accustomed to it over the past few years.

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот