The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• It's 100% sure that Dacia will win this finals. They are the winner, then there are the losers. Two types of losers: italian losers, that will finish this server as protagonist, always and anyway, that destroyed russians morally and concretely for the wole server, and then there are Russians losers, so "rosikoni" :D that are crashing all their "big" hammer to italian WW, that's a demonstration.

you take care of your pride, in this game there are only winners and losers. When two equal teams fall into one square, none of them will win the server. As for the struggle between Italians and Russians in the sector, I do not see surrender by any of the parties. So humble yourself and do not look for excuses, go get ready for the next championship. Good luck) ;)

• he builds the def only for WW and beautiful screenshots, then to show them on the forum. we have become accustomed to it over the past few years.

i can not understand, did he send or not defs on defrequest? your friend told what he send, you write what he do not send :S
    anyhow is good for us what he use his defs only for WW

• As for the struggle between Italians and Russians in the sector

for win no one had much accs as Dacia and peace area :)
    if i understand italians wanted show that RU not best :)

• you take care of your pride, in this game there are only winners and losers. When two equal teams fall into one square, none of them will win the server. As for the struggle between Italians and Russians in the sector, I do not see surrender by any of the parties. So humble yourself and do not look for excuses, go get ready for the next championship. Good luck) ;)

I do not seek excuse and I have nothing to fear, the Russians this server are just a memory ,and they will only be remembered for "rosik " ;)

• Or they just wanted fun by showing they could handle russians without cheating, idk :rolleyes:

last finals obscur had deff on ww WW def 77.3K

Convertitore di report di battaglia di travian now 33kk.
    of cource i know vodka tg nova left from Union. :)

• for win no one had much accs as Dacia and peace area :) if i understand italians wanted show that RU not best :)

Between strong teams there will always be a fight for the championship title, this year it turned out to be more prepared Dacia, for which I congratulate it. The Italians are a strong team and I hope next year will set more ambitious goals.

• We were here for fun and never wanted to win....
    I read this so much times.............. :thumbup:

I always play to win, but this is not always possible , this time , I can be happy anyway , the Russians lose :)

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

btw beatiful main

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• that are crashing all their "big" hammer to italian WW, that's a demonstration.

You will do the same with your 3 hammers that are big?
    I can't see the problem also RU meta sent several big hammers to dacia including mine.

While im here i might aswell say well done Dacia for great amount of def & beautiful hammers.
    And good job italy for shutting down RU meta in our quadrant even if my alliance was pretty "safe" compared to others.

I'm not italian, but sounds prettt obivous that they didn't really come to the win. They would not have come to russians quad otherwise imo.

I really hope to see russians and dacia on same quad next year :D

• I'm not italian, but sounds prettt obivous that they didn't really come to the win. They would not have come to russians quad otherwise imo.
    I really hope to see russians and dacia on same quad next year :D

Read above my friend... Italian WW holder was so nice to confirm my words. Humans will always play for win.
    According to your wish - I doubt Dacia will agree with you. They have strong targets and they understand them very well :))

I want to join Loffe saying Dacia did a great job this server

• In the name of Dacia i would like to thank you all.
    We believe that when we will reach lvl 100 there will be more then 100kk guarding the wonder and still some record hammers in the game.

Thanks a lot and hope to see you next year on the walls fighting for victory.

Best regards

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 HITMAN
    Power is nothing without control !

Post was edited 1 time, last by hitman ().

• Read above my friend... Italian WW holder was so nice to confirm my words. Humans will always play for win.According to your wish - I doubt Dacia will agree with you. They have strong targets and they understand them very well :))

I want to join Loffe saying Dacia did a great job this server

I doubt it as well, just saying it would be fun.
    Might happend on qualification server ? Oops russians will split into many qualification server again to qualifie as much multi they can :rolleyes:

• 1. snake432 BAD 73226 52
    2. GERRARD CheckerB 70815 50
    3. cokpat BAD 69749 50
    4. Master Mind CheckerB 62558 44
    5. Ga Dien VN3-COF 61189 48
    6. بطران ND.C0 58259 42
    7. ozil 8 CheckerB 56290 42
    8. ccs Dacia 53616 40
    9. RockNRollа 777 53198 41
    10. Nikita -CZ- 48845 40

Big fight for top-5 :D

• Humans will always play for win.

Sure, but sometimes who can't win, can still choose who must win :D

Russian players are among the favorites winners every finals, because are strong and because are always many than other countries...it's true.
    If noone good team start on same squad of russian players, they probabily win the finals (mostly if russian ask help to arab, turk..others)

Simply, Italians aren't stupid and know it.

...and, not less important, italian players likes to have enemy on the door....we know our qualities and exploit them, even if this will not win us.
    Playing and proving to be able to put the powerful russians out of the game, is already a big satisfaction for a small nation like Italy. :D

In the name of Dacia i would like to thank you all.
    We believe that when we will reach lvl 100 there will be more then 100kk guarding the wonder and still some record hammers in the game.

Thanks a lot and hope to see you next year on the walls fighting for victory.

Best regards

Congrats.
    You too are always a certainty on finals :D

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif