The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• Anyway when I hear about the catapults I will let you all know.

So, it's been more than a week and still no answer. Despite the fact that Dacia is 99% winner, we want an answer. Two years ago we won the final with 1 hour and some couple of minutes in front of second place, so that attack with 23 catapults easily could change the configuration of WW rankings.
    So, what did you found? and what happening with that attack?

• One week left and I still have prices left in my magic box. I rewarded Chip&Dale for the first WWK sent, they got T-shirts. SPQR got medals for stealing the plan from Russians.

Now I want to know who you think have been the best players this round. It can be offensive players that have used their hammers often with good result. It can be defensive players that always get their anvils in time to save a team players village. Or a player that have been valuable for your alliance or an enemy that have been worth your respect.

The choice is yours. Name the account and a good motivation, add reports if possible.

You can't vote on yourself :)

• I will actually vote for Psycho-BAD, lots of troops, very active in ops and he gave us lots of fun in the BP zone sitting 2 squares from our main :D And he can need somethingh to comfort himself since we zeroed/chiefed his main twice :rolleyes:

In corso:

TT Americano: Omar Little - INFINITI

Finals : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Post was edited 2 times, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• I don’t understand...
    it’s a vote for psycho? Or it’s an “autocelebration”?
    We know you are noob :D

I already know that you dont understand, its no news. This votation is nothing for you, you cant vote yourself ^^

In corso:

TT Americano: Omar Little - INFINITI

Finals : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Post was edited 1 time, last by NeoRec_IT: Typo ().

• I already know that you dont understand, its no news. This votation is nothing for you, you cant vote yourself ^^

I do not need votes, unlike you...
    That even when you give one vote to another player you do self-celebration!!! -.-'
    What's the sense of voting psycho and saying that you got him a village?

• I already know that you dont understand, its no news. This votation is nothing for you, you cant vote yourself ^^

probably his age... ;(

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Too much silence.....good morning!!! :D

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• goodmorning Fonzy :)

Have you read the interviews? It's always interesting to see others opinions of the server.

Only one proposal yet to get the last ones of the prices in my box?

• Good morning bellezza :D:love:
    The silence before the storm !!!

Good morning my love <3

Wooow which storm?

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• end of the server :)

не вступай в переписку с врагами,тебе потом будет жалко их убивать!(с)

за расстановку знаков препинания,ты будешь гореть в аду)(с)

Matreshka

Ice&Fire

Диптаун

Роял Флеш

Черная Радуга

RET

Чебурашка

• le erbe cattivefrom italians nice fight with ru. what do you think?

• No, where can i find it?

• No, where can i find it?

Here I guess.

Safiren wrote:

Questions PRIME:
    6. What do you want to say to the players in this Final?

POFIG
    6. Travian is evil and it's time for us all to quit it.

You won everything.

s2.it v3n0m90 - RAH | s6.it asimovdg - M+M | s8.it 3mIo - BrIgAnTi | s1.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | s8.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | tx2.hu Dago - *uollas* | tc3.com I monelli - ProibITA | finals.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | tcx3.it Galathil - Bandits | ts63.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | finals.com Alde_baran - *uollas* | tx3.it Illidan - Wallace.

"Un BrIgAnTe non è mai in ritardo. Né in anticipo. Arriva precisamente quando intende farlo." :osd:

• One week left and I still have prices left in my magic box. I rewarded Chip&Dale for the first WWK sent, they got T-shirts.

Just received them in the mail 8o8o

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• I would like to make 2 nominations
    One from my team:
    Player: ionut ionut
    TT Finals
    I found this player on romanian speed last summer (rox28), invited him to play in my team and this was his first Finals. He played defence, and managed to train close to 1 million DEF troops this server.
    But he's getting the nomination not for the troops he trained, but for his activity, for the fact that he always offered to be a sitter for those in need, for those who had to fed huge amounts of standing deff, for those who need some sleep at night to get some rest, he always sacrificed himself and never complained. He volunteered to build treasury 20 when we need one, two, three .. he volunteered to send defence to multiple locations and feed them all the time day or night, he was always the one who will send most resources when we organize a 'push' etc etc .. i wish more players will be like him. He end up as a main sitter on WW account on his first presence on tournament finals and he was always enthusiastic and happy to help, a real motivation and a real team player.

My second nomination goes to a player from my enemies camp:
    Player: IceScream
    TT Finals
    Myself and my helpers organized OPs against WINter-MAFIA team every week 2-3-4 times per week even. I dont remember an occasion when this guy was not present in top 10 defence after our attacks.
    The amount of druidriders trained by this guy surpasses common sense. (I am talking several hundred thousands)
    The amount of times when he was inspired to defend the correct target was amazing. (I am talking 20+ occasions)
    It might be the case that he had a very good DEF coordinator who always told him where to send his troops, but it's him to is reaping the reward.
    He is the one who should be rank 1 defender of Finals 2018, and not that clown Tirsin Ulan who attacked himself all throughout the server for deff points and rank.

Thanks for reading :)

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

• Blackmamba in CerberBG.

Great leadership as usual.
    Had 3 off villages next to different ITA accounts and were a pain in the ass and zeroed several deff villages from each player.

Had a nice hammer aswell!

Also did a good job on the defence part even if cerberBG lost several capital they also walled many ITA trains with help of Igors/Ternuras scan orders that we executed on MRT.RU.
    Aswell as helping my account when i was on holiday so he gets my mvp :love::love:

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

970x250_5Tribes.png