3 merchants, a Gaul, Roman and Teuton work in the same shop in the marketplace.
One day a traveler complained to the ruler of these lands that he had forgotten a valuable artifact in their shop but when he came back, the artifact was gone.
He asked the ruler to question the merchants and find out who the thief was.
• The Roman said that it was the Gaul who stole the figurine. He knew it because Teutons never steal anything from anyone.
• The Gaul said that the Roman was innocent. He also added that this traveler was famous for his absent mindedness.
• The Teuton said that the Gaul didn't steal artifact. He said that it was the Roman who did that.
We know that.....
• One merchant lied in both cases.
• 2 merchants told truth in both cases.
Which of the merchants Lied?Who stole the artifact?
(Note: you need to answer both questions!)
From all correct entries, 3 random winners will be drawn and each will win 50 gold!!
This contest will run from Nov 21, 2017 10:00 GMT +1 till Nov 27, 2017 10:00 GMT+1
Your entries will not be visible after you post it. It is a moderated contest and your answers will only be visible when the contest is over.
Any gold won must be used on the .COM servers (excluding any tournament servers)