Arti Time - Be ready (all threads here)

• Info box‭1×‬

• Artefacts will appear in 90:57:08 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How prepared Alliance is for Arti ?

2. What dynamics will change during Arti ?

3. Which alliance get more Unique ones?

4. Which alliance will mess up ?

5. Biggest single hammer size on 100 day (150k / 120k / 100k)?

7. Which alliance pick maximum number of Arti (Small + Large + Unique)?

8. Post Arti WAR ?

Predict----->>>

Rank Alliance Players Count of Arti
    1 667 60
    2 SNAFU 56
    3 Lupus 52
    4 Zodiacs 52
    5 SUSFU 52
    6 665 41
    7 FB 30
    8 HK 21

All the best with preparation :

Regards

radioactive

• 15 hours of Arti Release Following are the stats

Rank Alliance Players Count of Small Count of Large Count of Unique
    1 667 60 4 3 1
    2 SNAFU 56 4 3 1
    3 Lupus 52 6 3 1
    4 Zodiacs 52 5 4
    5 SUSFU 52 5 4 1
    6 665 41 2 1
    7 FB 30 2 2
    8 HK 21

66* -> 11 of 101 players
    *FU -> 18 of 108 players
    Lupus -> 10 of 52 players
    Zodiacs -> 9 of 52 players
    FB -> 4 of 30 players

Arti that matters(With great powers comes great responsibility)

Unique Trainer : SNAFU
    Unique Diet : Lupus
    Unique Architect : 665
    Unique Boot : 667
    Unique Fool : FB

Looks like LUPUS is better co-ordinated. They started late(not collected any in first 6 hours) but now ahead of any other alliance in terms of number of Arti Collected to player ratio.

• *FU player comment on arties:

"We got shafted with spawn last night. For example, of 6 small trainers, 1 in our quad. Of 10 fools, 2 in our quad. And so on and so forth."

So some randomness may influence the numbers that each alliance gets too.

• oh please ... would you like some cheese with that? Or are you saying that no one in the SW went out of the SW to try for an arty?

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• *FU player comment on arties:

"We got shafted with spawn last night. For example, of 6 small trainers, 1 in our quad. Of 10 fools, 2 in our quad. And so on and so forth."

So some randomness may influence the numbers that each alliance gets too.

You got shafted? UH huuuuuhhh.....

lol

• oh please ... would you like some cheese with that? Or are you saying that no one in the SW went out of the SW to try for an arty?

Ohhh no no no, we did of course try for this and that. The point was rather that for some of the goodies, we had less of them closer to us due to randomness; and that could affect the numbers. If anyone wanted to dig into the statistics.

But now everything is settled. All yours are safe. We won't try to take anything.

A completely different subject, though.

How user friendly is it to release artis on Thanksgiving? Sure gives some free opportunities for hitting, which is nice; but it also forces people out of family dinners or give them a bad feeling about not being able to participate, be it in defence or offence.

Bad Travian.

[Discussions related to the second point moved to General Discussions - SMOD Meme]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Meme776655 ().

• \"We got shafted with spawn last night. For example, of 6 small trainers, 1 in our quad. Of 10 fools, 2 in our quad. And so on and so forth."

Every alliance gets shafted on one or two the artis due to the way they spawn. For us, it was scouts, which is gonna suck.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme776655: Some content moved to General Discussion thread ().

• Considering most of the arti's are captured below is the stand

Rank Alliance Players Count of Small Count of Large Count of Unique
    1 667 60 6 4 2
    2 SNAFU 56 7 2 1
    3 Lupus 52 9 5 1
    4 Zodiacs 52 10 6
    5 SUSFU 52 4 5 1
    6 665 41 3 1
    7 FB 30 3 2
    8 HK 21 destroyed

Most important arti is with Lupus. Being under constant fight it was commendable to capture good artis by a smaller team compared to FUs and 66s - hoping for great post arti fights....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme776655: Some content moved to General Discussions ().

• 66* 21 artifacts
    Zodiacs 22 artifacts
    *FU 24 artifacts

Artifacts per wing:
    66* 10,5
    *FU 12
    Zodiacs 22

... not included the Pawns artifact which of course also is a Zodiacs.

• Haavarl...if we got a total of 21 artis and the wings got 10 and 5, where are the other 6?

I'm notoriously bad at math and even I can figure that out.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

The post was edited 3 times, last by Meme776655: Some content moved to General Discussions ().

• ...Quelaana polishing her bifocals trying to focus enogh to see the .ca or .uk at the end of the server link...
    Nope. It says .US Travian! We have US Holidays. So, Spencer, go play on the .ca servers!!

Oh. oops. you don't have any.

Well your second choice would be simply to Hush it!

Woaaaaaaah. Snarly this afternoon I see.

/spencer emails TG about starting a .ca server....Just so he can rub it in Quelaana's face.

:love:

• Haavarl...if we got a total of 21 artis and the wings got 10 and 5, where are the other 6?

I'm notoriously bad at math and even I can figure that out.

Ohh, ahh, that's an European comma. Not "10 and 5" but "Ten point five". I guess "10.5" makes more sense to y'all.

Edit: Yeah like Teutons wrote. I can't find a 'delete post' button else I'd deleted this reply.

• Ladies and Gents, I have moved discussions regarding the consideration of US holidays to General Discussions so that this thread can remain on topic for Artefacts discussion.

I hope that I have split comments correctly, but if anyone is unhappy with where anything has been moved to, please let me know.

This is the link to the splinter thread

Recognising holidays specific to domains