The Final Challenge

• Is there any real alliance expect those Russian noobs!?

Username:
    Swingers, MRAK
    Lotuscro Team- prnt.sc/l341kc
    Sun Cu- prnt.sc/cdatzd / prnt.sc/e2ng4v
    Tiki Team- prnt.sc/e6s8mh / prnt.sc/e6s8ug
    Sneskini Sinovi- prnt.sc/fqct8p / prnt.sc/fqcuj5 / prnt.sc/fqcu98
    Terror Crew -prnt.sc/hc50h3 / prnt.sc/hc5467
    LaFamilia Team- prnt.sc/i228mx / prnt.sc/i229co / prnt.sc/i229w7
    Revolution Team- prnt.sc/j2hlk7 / prnt.sc/j7t6vc

AKKPPZ- prnt.sc/ly4ojd

Ally: UZIRIGV,TSM,MRAK,!!CS!!,ALIENS

• well been a while so update time had a few attacks nothing special all been stooped with either traps or phlanx

3rd village just settled so just swimming away whilst keeping then defense troops coming

Any questions feel free to ask or drop message in game

Still no alliance so open to offers hahaba

i love killing nooobbbiiieeesssss <3<3<3

• He has deleted, 10 december. I think it didn't fit him to play without gold and no chance to find an english speaking ally.

Hey Templar! What do you have to say about it?

• Guess I will have to contact him and let him know that it was okay if he deleted or quit. It was for fun and if not having any then it was okay to go.

Maybe I will try this again with another soul but go about a different way.

• I knew templar that maybe you should have chosen me...

Guess I will have to contact him and let him know that it was okay if he deleted or quit. It was for fun and if not having any then it was okay to go.

Maybe I will try this again with another soul but go about a different way.

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA,

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX

FP1oNyn.gif

• There was no wrong person to pick. It was for fun and to see what would happen.

Looks like something happened and hopefully he will stop by and let us know.

He did nothing wrong by leaving as I told him that was okay. So in this scenario it did not turn out to well.

Maybe you can be my next victim when I try this again sometime in the future. ;)

• Hhahaha Maybe, No you haven¡t got any challenge for me, I'm bored wanting to play so well let me know if you have something for me

Good night sir.
    Pepo

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA,

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX

FP1oNyn.gif