TS3 Rumor & Meme Mill

• Guys. Time to share some rumors for our server, TS3. Lets get this forum thread moving!

I heard the UN Meta is going to form a new meta alliance.. Shocker. Anyone else hear about it?

You've Cat to be Kitten Me right Meow

• Rumour is that alliances which spreads accross all quadrants never lasts long ;)

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Worry not my friends, l’ll have you know i majored in the Union Disbanding university, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on UN, and I have over 300 confirmed scout reports. I am trained in enslaving farms and I’m the top farmer in the entire TS3 server. You are nothing to me but just another target.

• I can't say how lucky SW is for lacking UN in their quad. I have no idea how to deal with them! They're the real obstacle for us in the game towards victory. I say we all should join hands and eliminate them first - or else let's say secure our own quadrants xD

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• i have trouble reading your quote, its too confusing and meaningless. also everyone who is looking to join UN, whats on your mind now? please share your expectations

• As usual these massive early meta spreading them selves very wide makes for very difficult coordination in Early game, Seems to me that the real problem is the horde of shady Lithuanians that are the real threat.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    lithuanian slim shadies are standing up :evil:

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Well if they only way they can play to any decent level is by boosting,Pushing,tech accounts and swarming the server with so many accounts a piece isn't shady i don't know what is.

• there's truth in your words and its spread all over regions, this way travian evolved maybe, i see thousands of inactives under punishment everywhere. only true skillz0rs will survive natural selection, also MH is great this time big thumbs up :thumbsup:

• For sure MH great at catching the account 30 days into server but by this time they have already been used to benefit said shady player so much that it doesn't matter there gone now. Almost 6000 players registered and 2500 of them inactive already with so many banned accounts. Players that play like this Ruin servers and make Metas like UN come around.

If you can not play legitimately with out all the boosts then don't play at all.

• For sure MH great at catching the account 30 days into server but by this time they have already been used to benefit said shady player so much that it doesn't matter there gone now. Almost 6000 players registered and 2500 of them inactive already with so many banned accounts. Players that play like this Ruin servers and make Metas like UN come around.

If you can not play legitimately with out all the boosts then don't play at all.

Then I thinks you need to use some tools to find the inactive players and take their resources for yourself first. :whistling:

• You miss understand me i am not suggesting that i do not get enough resources i am mentioning the amount of those inactive that are banned accounts due to being run by someone else on the server to benefit them and how disgusting that game play is.

• Well if they only way they can play to any decent level is by boosting,Pushing,tech accounts and swarming the server with so many accounts a piece isn't shady i don't know what is.

For sure MH great at catching the account 30 days into server but by this time they have already been used to benefit said shady player so much that it doesn't matter there gone now. Almost 6000 players registered and 2500 of them inactive already with so many banned accounts. Players that play like this Ruin servers and make Metas like UN come around.

You miss understand me i am not suggesting that i do not get enough resources i am mentioning the amount of those inactive that are banned accounts due to being run by someone else on the server to benefit them and how disgusting that game play is.

You sound like a little girl. I mean I would understand that your alliance would be clean... But that is definately not the case. Those who allegedly cheated were banned, I don't know why you are still shredding your tears. And for the record, innocent people got hurt aswell. <X

• You sound like a little girl. I mean I would understand that your alliance would be clean... But that is definately not the case. Those who allegedly cheated were banned, I don't know why you are still shredding your tears. And for the record, innocent people got hurt aswell. <X

zinggg!

I hear what you're saying Revenant, but my response is that you should be able to just find those accounts as soon as they hit inactive after 2-3 days and farm them just as much. This minimizes the impact of that player cheating in your local area. Plus, if a player is blatantly cheating, the farmed account and the main account gets suspended. If they are discretely cheating, it is much harder to get quick resources off of them. Thus, you should have time to identify the inactive account and farm it too.

• my take:

yes, lots of cheaters. yada yada, banned now, water under the bridge.

the lack of aggression against non-animal things is another problem.

sim city all the way?

remember ghost hammers? who wants to build one?