What went wrong?

• Who are we meant to rely on when these are our (customers) only point of contact?

Aye thanks for reminding me about this thread Hawk... Don't think anyone ever answered the question from Amalgon...Would be amazing if someone could answer it, thanks.

• I think it’s a very good question. There is a very active crew on UK servers who work very hard to find answers to your questions.

I’ve been trying to find an answer to that one for a while. This is what I have understood is the process.

If you have issues or complaints that aren’t satisfied by the forum staff you can take them to the Senior Community Manager. She will deal with your complaint, and if she thinks it necessary, will pass it up the line.

• If you have issues or complaints that aren’t satisfied by the forum staff you can take them to the Senior Community Manager. She will deal with your complaint, and if she thinks it necessary, will pass it up the line.

Okay, thanks for your answer Meme, but isn't the SCM a part of the forum staff? Wouldn't it make more sense if she was actively trying to solve issues and answer questions from the community?

• You have time for all that but can't check in on the WW!
    Re testing the issue they don't update the, what you refer to as a, staging enviroment for minor patches. Aka your (travian's) developers are n00bs.

Wait, what?! We still have a WW?

Ruh roh...

• Okay, thanks for your answer Meme, but isn't the SCM a part of the forum staff? Wouldn't it make more sense if she was actively trying to solve issues and answer questions from the community?

She is our boss but the CM's are the head of the forum for the domains they are assigned to

• She is our boss but the CM's are the head of the forum for the domains they are assigned to

Okay, and the boss can't speak herself? Care to explain what she is doing then? She is your boss, but she doesn't follow the forum to see how the forum is doing? May just be me, but that doesn't make sense in my head.

Edit: Hi Ameno

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Okay, and the boss can't speak herself? Care to explain what she is doing then? She is your boss, but she doesn't follow the forum to see how the forum is doing? May just be me, but that doesn't make sense in my head.

Edit: Hi Ameno

If you think the bosses do the work then you've clearly never held a job in your life. They all just update one above in the chain on how amazing everything is going to get themselves a promotion.

• If you think the bosses do the work then you've clearly never held a job in your life. They all just update one above in the chain on how amazing everything is going to get themselves a promotion.

That depends where you are from/where you work and live ^^

• That simply can't be true. The Sheer amount of bugs you've had shows that there is no way they are being sufficiently tested?
    Three Major Bugs - With the Unlimited Wheat, 100% Recruitment Bonus, Free Resources for Buildings -

The 3 major bugs as you described are still being worked on as many times bugs do take some time to fix. These 3 seem to fit that mold.

I have not heard anything on these 3 of late so can only assume it is still at that stage.

When I hear something new about the 3 listed above I will post here or make a new thread just to help you all stay informed.

Regarding the bug that shows a double wall in the report....That is a display bug that is fixed and will be applied in the next update I believe. If I hear of anything different on that will let you know.

• Going to double post and bump this thread......

Just got some info in concerning the 3 bugs.

Bug 1 Unlimited wheat.....This error only occurred on Comx once. It has not been found on any other server or domain. This bug is considered FIXED

Bug 2 100% recruitment....This is understood and a fix is being worked out for it.

Bug 3 Free resources.....This is still under investigation as the tech crew are trying to reproduce this event.

If for any reason you believe you still have issues with the 1st bug listed then please contact the MH for your server and have them investigate it.

More to come when we know more.

• I don't see any reason why should anyone with unlimited wheat report that bug XD, or anyone with free res :D

To be fair, when you create an account on a server you agree to the terms and conditions that you will always report any bugs or errors that you know to be aiding gameplay. But like you say, there is a moral aspect to it.

• yea ik id report if I had this bug... but there were also bugs that someone I sit reported that didn't favour the account (ei hero could not go on adventure). This took over a week for Tech team to fix... and we lost a lot of 100 pointers on daily quest (like 8 / 9 days where we got 95 points and hero could physically not be sent on adventure to get last 5 points). Many of those adventures expired, and we didn't get compensated for the 100 points and adventures we lost (although its fixed now). Well we got I think 10 gold... which if u compare that to 8/9 daily quests lost and 6/7 adventures lost... for a gold user, 10 gold is nothing...

• Bug 1 Unlimited wheat.....This error only occurred on Comx once. It has not been found on any other server or domain. This bug is considered FIXED

Bug 2 100% recruitment....This is understood and a fix is being worked out for it.

Bug 3 Free resources.....This is still under investigation as the tech crew are trying to reproduce this event.

Are you sure about bug 1? I heard people were bragging about it in skype chats of other servers. Good if it is fixed.
    No idea what other 2 are about.

WHY is this topic UK only issue? TBH i don't see why we have several general (not server specific) English forum, more work for you, less info for players.

• Because I created the thread and don't care about rest of servers. Could be good to have a thread set up for all/an announcement saying the above however.

Glad we have finally got a response, However its disappointing its taken quite so long. Understand and have the same impression of the general environments/process Hawk, But be interesting to see Travians considering how much has leaked through lately.

• Are you sure about bug 1? I heard people were bragging about it in skype chats of other servers. Good if it is fixed.No idea what other 2 are about.

WHY is this topic UK only issue? TBH i don't see why we have several general (not server specific) English forum, more work for you, less info for players.

Bragging about something is not proof. Also "I heard" is not proof.

The servers were checked and the only server that was seen to contain that bug was on comx.
    No evidence of it on any other accounts on any other servers at all.

• Forgive me, but I have very little faith in TG "check" vs even bragging in skype. Supposedly you have several QA people who checked all new releases before they go out (according to #asktravian2) but yet we see bugs every time and not just complected bugs but silly stuff like

I know it has been fixed, but I seriously don't understand how a team of QA people can miss it. Something is terribly wrong in TG testing procedures.