nature troops

• Hi.
    I just raided an outpost with my hero and some cages. I saw i caught 7 elephants but now they are gone? what have happened. Aren'r i allowed to have elephants with such low pop. (i started yesterday).
    Hope somebody can help me.

• It's a known bug, but if you check in your rally point your elephants will be there. There is a thread in the bugs section about the error so it's being looked at (apparently).

• From the Multihunters:

I'm sorry but there is currently a display bug that prevents settlers and elephants from showing on the village overview screen.

Your troops have not gone however and can still be found in the rally point overview.

The display bug does not affect the operations of those troops and they will still defend/settle as normal

The issue has been reported and the relevant teams are aware of the issue and it will be fixed in a future hot fix

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

• Just to clarify, your elephants and/or settlers will still defend against raids and attacks as normal, so remember to move any settlers if you are being attacked and you don't want to lose them.

• Just to clarify, your elephants and/or settlers will still defend against raids and attacks as normal, so remember to move any settlers if you are being attacked and you don't want to lose them.

Good point well said.

why would you move the settlers? The are the strongest defence troop there is!

• How did you get so wise Crunch? I'm always in awe of your comments, it's a real talent.