We have 72 hours of truce for Christmas and 48 hours of truce for New Year this time. The truce timings are:
Christmas : Dec 24 2017 12:00 (server time) to Dec 27 2017 12:00:01 (server time)
New year : Dec 31 2017 00:00:01 (server time) to Jan 02 2018 00:00:01 (server time)
The following servers are EXCLUDED due to being in endgame - UK3 and UK5
Some additional information about the truce:
- During the ceasefire any attacks or raids you send will do no damage and will only leave a holiday greeting
- Scouting will still work normally
- The Natars will ignore the ceasefires, they will continue attacking the WWs and the grey zone but you can't attack them back
- There will be no starvation during the ceasefires and for 24 hours after they end. Your troops will continue consuming crop until the granaries are empty though. It is imperative your troops have sufficient crop when the "no starvation" period ends
- You will not be able to complete 100 points on your daily quests during the ceasefire
- There is some lag, which last for couple of seconds, is expected during the end of the truce period and we would recommend players to take care of this lag while planning attack/raid.
We, from the Travian Legends UK team, would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. All the best wishes for 2018!
Your Travian Legends Team