Finals bug

• You should probably contact the MH...Not sure the forum people can help you.

• Hello, there is a bug on the finals when upgrading recruitment , while we wait for the activation of the next level, we lost all bonus, it went down to 0%.
    Please fix it.
    Also, we don't even know if mettalurgy bonus is working properly, is there a way to proove it's working as it should ?

Please contact the MH or Support for your server as they can investigate it and check for errors.

• It could be nothing though or it could be the server just needs a bump or it might be something just localized to you or a couple accounts.

The MH and support can check to see if it is something simple or if there is an error that needs to be sent upriver to the tech crew.

• We had the same problem in our alliance, lost like 2 days of the proper bonus, but write to MH/Support ingame and it should hopefully be worked out.

• The bug was reported on ru forums and in game more than a week ago and TG stuff acknowledged this is known bug.
    Бонусы альянса

As always, amusing that TG does not bother to inform people that there is a problem. I can understand you are incapable of fixing it, but TG favorite hide and seek game is really annoying.

if you can't fix the bug then make MH manual fix the bonus for each ally at least.

Templar, did they really not informed even forum mods?

• Hello ELE

I am aware of the bugs that have been reported but I try to error on the side of caution and advise players to report it anyway. If it turned out to be something new then that player would still be suffering thru it when an update fixed the problem we thought he had but had been reported.

Call it my fail safe approach for you all.

Plus it keep the heat on the developers as they get info all the time instead of just once.
    (now they will try to string me up for causing them more work.)

:)

• Of course it should be reported to developers but no reason not to warn people.

Can someone tell us if the bug drops to 0 only currently activating bonus or all of them?

• I messaged the multihunter 14 hours ago, yet I get no response back. Moreover, when the next bonus of recruitment was completed, we had to invest more resources to get the actual bonus + waiting more days for the activation. Why is there a multihunter if he is not there to help. I know it's volunteering but come on, it's the most played server.
    Travian managemant had months to prepare the finals as it should, making sure there are no bugs but we get this.
    Not to speak about banning a player for using elephant script, after he added more than 500$ to their bank, getting 66% penalty + all animals deleted + ALL TROOPS deleted and unbanning whenever the MH wants to. For this irrelevant script you get banned as if you were using bots or farm script.

• I messaged the multihunter 14 hours ago, yet I get no response back. Moreover, when the next bonus of recruitment was completed, we had to invest more resources to get the actual bonus + waiting more days for the activation. Why is there a multihunter if he is not there to help. I know it's volunteering but come on, it's the most played server.
    Travian managemant had months to prepare the finals as it should, making sure there are no bugs but we get this.
    Not to speak about banning a player for using elephant script, after he added more than 500$ to their bank, getting 66% penalty + all animals deleted + ALL TROOPS deleted and unbanning whenever the MH wants to. For this irrelevant script you get banned as if you were using bots or farm script.

Multihunter not responding for so long is a bummer but you cannot complain if someone gets banned for using scripts, however irrelevant the script may be.

It doesn't matter how much gold the player buys.

He cheated and got banned for it :thumbsup:

In that way, the multihunter is doing his job really well

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• It will always puzzle me that, whenever there is an update, TG team (developers) are always able to bug something which used to work fine before.

It will always puzzle me too that TG team (MH, support, and even mods) try to cover the developers by always minimizing the problems, if and when they are not denying it bluntly as if all the players were crazy or stupid

Move on ! Circulez : y a rien à voir