Open Challenge to YD

• Present comx already resulted in a failure for YD but I still think they have some potential so I would like to challenge them for a head on round next comx if they find us worthy that is.

SE will be coming and will be waiting for Yd.

Please get your proper team as Blaze claimed and please do take your revenge.

I know you guys are too occupied with the present losses but why focus on losses when you can win next round against our team? An unworthy team of noob players.

Regards
    Bw (SE)

Comx - Renegade |SE| Comx- Nishachar |SW| Com8- Bored |Sim Inc| In4- Calm Chor|Newbs| Com4- Ashes |CWL|

• If they were winning, this forum would be all over their bs and their posts. Like when they were leading server, had a lot of arties, had off, etc they were every day here posting and spamming, you could not handle them...
    What now ? Where are they..
    They dont want even to reply your open rant of them..
    Same are for other alliances..

• Are you the same SE that had your WW chieffed a couple rounds back?

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• You are seriously obsessed with me and YD arent you. Hope you find some help IRL. love and compassion will get you through this :)

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Obsessed with Yd ? Neah too bad a team for that.

But with you yes :D

Btw what does this reply of yours mean? Is Yd up for it or you gonna run again?

Comx - Renegade |SE| Comx- Nishachar |SW| Com8- Bored |Sim Inc| In4- Calm Chor|Newbs| Com4- Ashes |CWL|

• also you claimed to get a proper team next comx and not Yd .... please come with that team only I won’t mind destroying you :P

• I'd love to see the clash of trash

LMAO.

Btw what does this reply of yours mean? Is Yd up for it or you gonna run again?

Guess you will have to wait and see ^_^

But please <3

They see me rolling
    They hating

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed non-english & off topic reference ().

• Heroes may join as well and this trash will clash and bash them as well :* we already asked you but you refused so don’t jump your guns here

• Hahahah that I do all day all night :D

And I still didnt get you :| why cant you be clear either say yes you accept or simply say no we dont why extending it?

LMAO.

Guess you will have to wait and see ^_^
    But please <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote ().

• And I still didnt get you why cant you be clear either say yes you accept or simply say no we dont why extending it?

cause its 1-2 months from now. and i dont want to speak too soon and promise something if im not sure ill be able to fulfill it. so we will have to wait and see. :)

They see me rolling
    They hating

• So you will try your best but? Thats enough for me :D see you next comx :*

• This bud guy thinks I care? Hahahahah nice try kiddo :P better join the server I play and give me your ign we will know each other much better then :D

• This bud guy thinks I care? Hahahahah nice try kiddo :p better join the server I play and give me your ign we will know each other much better then :D

I don´t play speed for the lack of skill that is needed. And why would you start a thread if you don´t even care? So, you are either taunting, mad or your 2nd personality opened this thread and you don´t know about it.