Open Challenge to YD

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • if you dont play speed then why bother replying to a thread thats not even after you? Assuming you are Blaze’s friend because you both sound same which is stupid :P

• And I said idc to you bud because who are you again? Another kid trying to grab some limelight?

You yourself accept you don’t have the skills and you for sure are not Yd because you cant play speed then how does this thread concern you?

And about Rl I do have an amazing one but I doubt you have one because you are so free to comment in a thread that doesnt concern you and to a person who really doesnt care about your opinion lmfao

Try being a sane person and concern yourself only with things that affect you.

• Hey champ, how about you sit down for 2-3min to sort your thoughts before posting?
    Seeing you spamming post after post and jumping at anyone who bothers to reply is kinda confusing and sad.

• Hey champ, how about you sit down for 2-3min to sort your thoughts before posting?
    Seeing you spamming post after post and jumping at anyone who bothers to reply is kinda confusing and sad.

mate I am here to challenge and you guys are not accepting not my fault :D thanks for calling me a champ anyway

Ill spam till one of you finally gather the guts to accept the challenge and if not then simply dont bother replying too.

• Tell me one thing why do you try to appear cool when others are posting and not reply even when you are alone?

• And please do accept my challenge if you want to see me happy and bring those sorry face Heroes too :)

• I mean considering forums is a public place I am never alone am i? xD

only love from my side now, looks like you need it <3

They see me rolling
    They hating

• @Arnav : Again with your same old stupid posts :| really this is what comx players do? Run and hide when someone calls out? No skills or what?

Trickster : Bhai calm hi hu :D I am challenging them because we need some good opponents to fight but now I think it was better if I left them alone because they all are just posers with no fighting spirit left in them :)

Maybe this server did break their spirits :(

YD and Heroes dont be sad its just a game you can always make a comeback :P

• lol no comments.... i really like heroes way to run in start and mid game sadly i am endgame type.. sim for the win and didn't sim good enough need two more duals.. :3

okie just for fun.. i didn't sim good so doh didn't went for own ww :D (dnt kill me over it )

also noticed someone sent cata waves on all villa of top player to lower his pop... not sure what i am feeling...

also saw half report of doh player hitting unique trainer and smart heroes killing of as well as taking there artifact back... will be boring mornings from tmrw . i guess aliens will win or at worst get under 85..

• The spirit of enric is now in some walls, with hands and feets pretty attached on them.... xDDDDD

• Im sorry bhai but your english was too hard for me to go through :s even worse than mine

• Heroes may join as well and this trash will clash and bash them as well :* we already asked you but you refused so don’t jump your guns here

Did you? Can't recall.

I gave credits to SE when they with 30 members stood against mass-YD.

Then SE joined aliens/aegina-meta for end game and thereby lost a lot of it imho. Not the time to puff up and challenge everyone around I'd say ;)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Heroes we wanted to face because too good a team :D and we did ask in common room but you guys didnt want another server so soon so we respected that :)

And yes we had to join the meta because no one else wanted us :P and our main goal was YD like you had DoH in your mind.

You took T1R we just went confed with those who already were fighting Yd nothing to lose respect or such imo.

• Heroes we wanted to face because too good a team :D and we did ask in common room but you guys didnt want another server so soon so we respected that :)

And yes we had to join the meta because no one else wanted us :p and our main goal was YD like you had DoH in your mind.

You took T1R we just went confed with those who already were fighting Yd nothing to lose respect or such imo.

that sounds way nicer :P

and yes we usually take some breath after a server. don't think we will start the next one right away - but who knows? We let you know if you whish.
    Just the "heroes! and YD"-idea won't work. Would ruin my finger nails and cause some awful bumps from too much head-desk-contact.

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)