Open Challenge to YD

• I was being cruel to get Arnav to accept my challenge :P and he did so no point being a lame guy anymore xD hahahahaha

Thumbs up for Heroes (y) and yes please do come if possible ^_^ will be a fun server again.

• I was being cruel to get Arnav to accept my challenge :p and he did so no point being a lame guy anymore xD hahahahaha

Thumbs up for Heroes (y) and yes please do come if possible ^_^ will be a fun server again.

Well, maybe u have to change the title of this thread: "I love arnav... please accept play with me."

And, the most funny thing of all... the leader of AT , YD, etc.. is not u love, maybe u have to investigate more :whistling:

Arnav <3 Pretty... thats the real true ;)

• He may not be the leader but he sure must be knowing them having played with you guys before :D See im just looking for another FUN server before I go away again so be it Yd At Hm or any ally :D

• this thread sounds like an stupid request...whats next? show b..bs and v....

Pretty arnoob , just stop touching yourself and tell me wheres your offs xddd

pd: congrats aegina and aliens for their awesome victory
    Your Father

• this thread sounds like an stupid request...whats next? show b..bs and v....

Pretty arnoob , just stop touching yourself and tell me wheres your offs xddd

pd: congrats aegina and aliens for their awesome victory
    Your Father

And this post sounds so irrelevant in itself but then maybe the loss affected your brain too much :) I feel your pain brother may you get well soon.

And regarding our offense ask your teammates some of them really felt it first hand.

• Pain? avec fromage sil vous plait

You know nothing wathever you are ...ofc you are not john xd

who asked you about your off?? haha i have no clue about who the hell are you.

Arnav who is this guy??

• I don´t play speed for the lack of skill that is needed.

Oh the dudes threat is idiotic and odds are they will get smoked, unfortunately your comment is even more idiotic so you lost all credibility.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.