Winter has arrived Discussion Thread

• yeah winter is good, but i saw the new tribes and the words "travian legend"... Am i Right ? :love:

• We dont know much yet to discuss tbh.
    Only thing i could gather is

5 tribes and WW. So maybe a legends server with 5 tribes? If so, it defintely will be interesting :)

They see me rolling
    They hating

• We dont know much yet to discuss tbh.
    Only thing i could gather is

5 tribes and WW. So maybe a legends server with 5 tribes? If so, it defintely will be interesting :)

Play huns, get your friends to play as Egypts friendly farm them, profit.

• Play huns, get your friends to play as Egypts friendly farm them, profit.

do you want to play as my first friendly farm ? :love:

• This is nonsense, egyptians and huns will kill the fun, after s&f no one has realised how much overpowered these Tribes are? Not to mention what an egyptian WW holder would mean.

• I wouldn't say that they are overpowered, the huns are strong, and the egyptians have their use, but I wouldn't build a single troop as egyptian, lol.

• I wouldn't say that they are overpowered, the huns are strong, and the egyptians have their use, but I wouldn't build a single troop as egyptian, lol.

WW holders should be Egyptians. That wall lol.

On top of that, it's even easier for them to hold UA/UD/LA and let cap production feed the def there.

• WW holders should be Egyptians. That wall lol.
    On top of that, it's even easier for them to hold UA/UD/LA and let cap production feed the def there.

Yes, but their troops are pretty bad, which is why I wouldn't want to build troops when playing the Egyptians.

• Ok, since it seems like you do understand how strong huns are there is nothing that needs to be said about that, lets talk about why egyptians are overpowered:

1) week 1 simming, their hero ability, being able to produce x2 the resources of other hero's, gives them the chance to afford a couple parties before settling 2nd village by just clicking a few buttons per day, without a single raid, so apart from few people Who can actually raid efficiently oases (using little helps) egyptians have no competition in the rush to a good capital (if you dont play normal speed servers you cant understand how big an advantage this is tbh)

2) the waterworks, once your mates Who are playing egyptians show you few screenshots of their capital production already when they reach lvl 15, 16 fields you will see why egyptians are so overpowered, unless you are a top 3 raider on the server you will never match their total account production

3) you would expect their troops to be A LOT less strong than the other Tribes, but apart their offense which left alone kopesh warriors they severely lack (both cav off and their siege are ridicolous), for a full anvil account this tribe has nothing to laugh at, ash warden is as good as any tier 1 infantry def unit, it costs 20 res more than a legionnaire and has overall 10 defense more, anhur guards are basically the same thing as druids which is what most anvil players are looking for: fast reinforcements in emergency cases, with a very nice infantry defense stat and then there is reshef chariot, the cherry on top of the cake, 120 infantry defence, 150 cavalry defence at a cost of 1800 res.
    So whats wrong with egyptian troops?

• come on ... huns are not so strong. Hun is attractive for farmers and it's so fun play as hun, but teuthon hammer is cheaper and much stronger thanks to brawery and 10% off bonus. And hun's wall is so rubbish.

Egyptians are great for pure anvils. But if you do not use amound of gold, it is better to play as Romans.
    Only gauls looks weaker then other nations for skilled players.

• come on ... huns are not so strong. Hun is attractive for farmers and it's so fun play as hun, but teuthon hammer is cheaper and much stronger thanks to brawery and 10% off bonus. And hun's wall is so rubbish.

Egyptians are great for pure anvils. But if you do not use amound of gold, it is better to play as Romans.
    Only gauls looks weaker then other nations for skilled players.

That is exactly why huns are overpowered, their raiding, Steppe Rider is enough a reason to make huns extremely strong. Cost 895 res, speed 16 fields per hour, carry capacity 120 res, please explain me whats the point having tt in the game any longer. With less than 8 full bags a steppe has already paid itself off, a tt and a ei take 14 full bags to pay themselves off, start making steppe day 1 and if you are a skilled raider you will be able to have an even bigger advantage than a teuton account can have week 1, im saying this Because i have played S&F and i was clearly a hun

• Teuts are still best for play hammers as well as WWKs/WWRs... More off per time, and very cheap. Though Huns are definitely better than Romans in hammer making. But yeah, Huns are by far the best raiders now. I'd probably rate teuts/huns fairly equal. I do think Huns are a bit overtuned... But not necesarily better than teuts in offense. The problem is that Romans had their awesome raiding horses... Now Huns have even better raiding horses, while also giving way more off per time.

Edit: as for Egyptians, the main issue is that they'll be massively abused for garaging and as tech accounts.

• Teuts are still best for play hammers as well as WWKs/WWRs... More off per time, and very cheap. Though Huns are definitely better than Romans in hammer making. But yeah, Huns are by far the best raiders now. I'd probably rate teuts/huns fairly equal. I do think Huns are a bit overtuned... But not necesarily better than teuts in offense. The problem is that Romans had their awesome raiding horses... Now Huns have even better raiding horses, while also giving way more off per time.

Edit: as for Egyptians, the main issue is that they'll be massively abused for garaging and as tech accounts.

exactly, i am afraid gauls and romans will be overshadowed by huns and egyptians, teutons never will be, they have far too many uses, now that huns are a thing spears become even more important and well as you said nothing can beat a teuton hammer that knows what hes doing, even if they train axes over clubs

• Egyptan as top 1 defenders. Build slaves, kill them on yourself :)

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade