300 free gold promotion

• Hi all,

Also asked this in the NL forum (but it's not as active as English/.com, so I have more chance on an explanation here). Anyways:

Today, different types of mails have been sent by Travian.

Some people received this mail:

And others, including myself, received this mail:

So why do some people receive free 300 gold and others only ads? It feels to me like a unfair disadvantage (as I probably have to pay more silver for items etc.)

• Can confirm it's real, and the best thing is that the vouchers work on all domains afaik, the one I got on com worked just fine on UK.

• I got the announcement one too - about a wonderful server where the number of Egyptian tech accounts, and WWKs garaged in Egyptian capitals in the boonies will be larger than the count of real players.

• Well, me to. I got the announcement 8| , like when I read this I was like, kind of angry cause I didn't get that
    free Gold but maybe, I don't know only some people, special people got it! It's obvious that not all get Hope that I'm
    not the only one with you guys 8o .

I don't know maybe it was like fortune game ;( and I didn't get my GOLD hahaha. Wanted that 300 gold!

Hope they can give us some gold :thumbsup:

Good Luck
    Pepo

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

Net2 Dark Minion-Mixto VIPER
    Netx Dark Minion-Ofensivo FERNET
    Net6 Dark Minion-Ofensivo SOLO :love:
    PTP Jorge Videla-Ofensivo K.O.T.O

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT

• Hello Everyone

Just got some news about this as I was in the dark on the whys and why nots but here it is.....

A random selection of players who had elected to receive marketing newsletters and complete a secrete set of "Legendary Criteria"
    received a special reward for their heroic actions thru out the year.

There were roughly around 5000 of these lucky players.

/me....templar knight runs off to sign up for this newsletter.........

• Well you should give us one voucher :D . Hahaha Lucky guys <X , well I'm lucky with the keys
    to enter the finals, this time I forgot to play and puff I won one key 8o .

Good bye
    Pepo

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

Net2 Dark Minion-Mixto VIPER
    Netx Dark Minion-Ofensivo FERNET
    Net6 Dark Minion-Ofensivo SOLO :love:
    PTP Jorge Videla-Ofensivo K.O.T.O

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT

• Is this a joke?

Players at tournament servers are excluded to receive prize they might of have earned from quizzes, events, contests where they must put in specific effort before being eligible to receive a prize. even a 30 gold to very limited players is too much and makes the game unfair.

But then randomly selected 5k players can get 300 gold for free as a surprize even for themselves and that gold can be used in tournament servers. And that is considered a fair play on the grounds that "The amount is not significant enough to make a big difference".

Dear travian games, you have lost me here. I would say 300 to 5k is much more significant than 30 or even 300 to a few..

• How long can i use free 300 gold

• The expiry date of the promotion gold voucher can be seen gold voucher code itself. This is an example code: 1234-1234-1234-180131-1234-1234-1234 . The bold part in the code indicate the expiry date.

• The expiry date of the promotion gold voucher can be seen gold voucher code itself. This is an example code: 1234-1234-1234-180131-1234-1234-1234 . The bold part in the code indicate the expiry date.

thank you very much