300 free gold promotion

• Hi all,

Also asked this in the NL forum (but it's not as active as English/.com, so I have more chance on an explanation here). Anyways:

Today, different types of mails have been sent by Travian.

Some people received this mail:

And others, including myself, received this mail:

So why do some people receive free 300 gold and others only ads? It feels to me like a unfair disadvantage (as I probably have to pay more silver for items etc.)

• Can confirm it's real, and the best thing is that the vouchers work on all domains afaik, the one I got on com worked just fine on UK.

• I got the announcement one too - about a wonderful server where the number of Egyptian tech accounts, and WWKs garaged in Egyptian capitals in the boonies will be larger than the count of real players.

• Well, me to. I got the announcement 8| , like when I read this I was like, kind of angry cause I didn't get that
    free Gold but maybe, I don't know only some people, special people got it! It's obvious that not all get Hope that I'm
    not the only one with you guys 8o .

I don't know maybe it was like fortune game ;( and I didn't get my GOLD hahaha. Wanted that 300 gold!

Hope they can give us some gold :thumbsup:

Good Luck
    Pepo

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA,

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX

FP1oNyn.gif

• Hello Everyone

Just got some news about this as I was in the dark on the whys and why nots but here it is.....

A random selection of players who had elected to receive marketing newsletters and complete a secrete set of "Legendary Criteria"
    received a special reward for their heroic actions thru out the year.

There were roughly around 5000 of these lucky players.

/me....templar knight runs off to sign up for this newsletter.........

• I guess this isn't the right time to say that I got 3x300 gold? :rolleyes:

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Well you should give us one voucher :D . Hahaha Lucky guys <X , well I'm lucky with the keys
    to enter the finals, this time I forgot to play and puff I won one key 8o .

Good bye
    Pepo

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA,

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX

FP1oNyn.gif

• Is this a joke?

Players at tournament servers are excluded to receive prize they might of have earned from quizzes, events, contests where they must put in specific effort before being eligible to receive a prize. even a 30 gold to very limited players is too much and makes the game unfair.

But then randomly selected 5k players can get 300 gold for free as a surprize even for themselves and that gold can be used in tournament servers. And that is considered a fair play on the grounds that "The amount is not significant enough to make a big difference".

Dear travian games, you have lost me here. I would say 300 to 5k is much more significant than 30 or even 300 to a few..

• How long can i use free 300 gold

• The expiry date of the promotion gold voucher can be seen gold voucher code itself. This is an example code: 1234-1234-1234-180131-1234-1234-1234 . The bold part in the code indicate the expiry date.

• The expiry date of the promotion gold voucher can be seen gold voucher code itself. This is an example code: 1234-1234-1234-180131-1234-1234-1234 . The bold part in the code indicate the expiry date.

thank you very much