Do you accept Arabs with you?

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • HelloMy name is Dirar from SyriaI adore Travian since he is far awayI have the experience of a dog in TravianPlay in Arabic serversI decided to move to the foreign servers and I was impressed with the COMX serverDo you accept to play with us a group of Arabs?We ally with you and play and win and cooperate?We do not want a miracle at all because we got it beforeBut we want to cooperate with you in the coalition and we will be one hand and not to attack us and we will support your defenseIt is only our right to get antiques and have a role in themIf you like the subject I am waiting for messages from the leaders of the alliances if you allow privatethank you

• HelloMy name is Dirar from SyriaI adore Travian since he is far awayI have the experience of a dog in TravianPlay in Arabic serversI decided to move to the foreign servers and I was impressed with the COMX serverDo you accept to play with us a group of Arabs?We ally with you and play and win and cooperate?We do not want a miracle at all because we got it beforeBut we want to cooperate with you in the coalition and we will be one hand and not to attack us and we will support your defenseIt is only our right to get antiques and have a role in themIf you like the subject I am waiting for messages from the leaders of the alliances if you allow privatethank you

A good team is always welcome. More competition = More fun :D