WW Thread: The Last Stand

• Server 4 has been rather quiet on the forums. DSV and I thought it may be a good idea to start a WW thread in case people were tempted to participate.

I will be writing a much longer summary of the server when it is over - but as it refers to reports and certain of our tactics that will have to wait.

Summary of the Server so far

DSV has kindly provided a short summary here.

In a nutshell, this server is between two major alliances.

On the one hand you've got MM (Monkey Madness). Playing for a second time on this server after coming away with a win last time, MM are currently occupying the western quadrants. A 100-strong alliance split between two wings, MM have brought ruthlessness, organisation, and experience to the game. Their healthy assortment of hammers have caused plenty of damage. They fought their corner, defended when needed, and started pushing their southern hemisphere border eastwards.

On day 171 they chiefed their WW and named the village "The Reaper is here", with the WW currently standing as "by ORDER of the MM".

On the other side you've got a trimmed down 60-strong wing. A new alliance composed of rebels and vagabonds calling themselves Carnage. An alliance that shoots first and asks questions later. An alliance that is quickly becoming the Venus Fly Trap of Hammers and hates doing things the traditional way. An alliance that loves getting into David v Goliath battles. Except this time, Carnage is wielding one hell of a sling shot.

Carnage chiefed their WW on day 180, between the truce periods.

World Wonders:

WW Village

WW Name

WW Sitter

MM

The Reaper is here

By ORDER of the MM

Teuton

Carnage

But Carnage is here

Chaos of Carnage

Gaul

The day is 181.

DtS

• just to add this detail:

MM ww held by DSV
    CARNAGE ww held by RCAP

may we have a nice race :)

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• i'm tempted to go active again and train rammer just to be first one to hit WW on uk4 xD
    bad thing is that i just logged in and noticed that after 3 months of inactivness MM is still demolishing my cap :( well, that's nothing that can't be repaired though xD

• o boohoo, i wasn't paying attention when people were signing to play, so i missed it. And now to prevent myself from depression i need to have some other fun.

• This race will be like Usain Bolt vs Justin Gatlin!...

...Apart from Justin gatlin has been shot in both legs, blindfolded, is facing the wrong way and Usain Bolt is in a car...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• May we have a nice race?

Let me get this straight.

MM got a free unique diet and a free unique speed because of Carnage turncoats.

MM merged with literally every alliance known to man to get every advantage, including Bloodhound Gang or whateverz their name was.

MM shamelessly use spies. Apparently a leader (or at least someone with MM rights) gave all the information to MM and sabotaged Carnage?

How is this server not over yet?!

Do MM ever play fair, or are they not capable of winning like that?

• That's right, man
    They tried to make me a spy for them but I refused :saint::saint::saint::saint:
    The sad thing about this is that they wanted me to be their spy opposite empty Pepsi bottle ;(;(;(;(

They're really greedy X(X(X(X(
    Also there are more than five players from (MM) the monkey alliance before they delete their accounts, they wrote, "MM is sick." <X<X<X<X
    This puzzle has to be solved :D:D:D:D

• Hello,

Friendly neighborhood monkey rep hear :)

Any questions, please fire away :D

In regards to the Monkeys are sick thing, that's because Sporttman (RBG not MM) tried to betray us and steal our wing, the members he tried to take, were loyal and voted for his execution. MM obliged, be is no more. And it was 1 not 5.

Regarding the free unique diet, that was an internal dispute, we just took the opportunity when it was presented to us, at great risk to ourselves, it could have been a trap.

Regarding the free unique boots, Theoden was playing both sides for selfish gains. He offered us the artifact once he realised Carnage knew of his betrayal. Carnage could have taken it if they so wished, we would not have defended as he also betrayed us. But you didn't, so we did.

The merge with RBG was to save them, they were breaking, they surrendered to us early on due to bad leadership and our ongoing onslaught. We beat them through war, and showed mercy in holding back. They are the Alliance we hit the hardest (carnage have seen nothing yet).

Negotiating with the quad was strategy, not greed. We didn't WANT to grow like we did. We wanted to avoid a quad war at all costs as we had what appeared to be 3 strong quads developing around us.

We fought and won a quad war last server, with bitter costs and causing life long enemies (apparently), not my decision.

Why enter into that again? No, we played strategically, and successfully conquered our quad without firing a shot.

This allowed us to put pressure on the NW. As far as I can see... Carnage conquered the SE in a similar fashion. And half of the NE... Except perhaps FAT who put up a fight.

I applaud your early expansion, and your successes against FAT and FMUP

We saw this, we took it as a sign of strength, we adapted our strategy to counter it. Compact, single quad, allows for better defence against a widespread enemy.

We only expanded North once we were ready to put the pressure on and provoke a reaction. Goad you into war. I didn't imagine half would run. But thoroughly respect all who remain to oppose us.

Now spying... Everyone hates it, even those who do it hate it happening to them.

But there are no rules against it.

And every good alliance does it.

Do you know why?

It works.

You will be pleased to know, our last spy has since been located and destroyed. So you can relax, and MM as much sensitive information as you like.

But don't blame me for putting people across the map. 95% of the time they come to me.

The one or two I orchestrated are all back home within our ranks where they belong as they served their purpose.

Do you know what I found out from my intelligence throughout the server? Carnage had spies. On FMUP, in MM, in RBG. Perhaps you still have one or two?

Just because you as a player does not get it, your leaders do.

And if your leaders don't get it... Why not? Every other big alliance understands the strategic benefits.

It's a game of misdirection and opportunity.

Not a game of who is online the most and has the most gold.

I don't have time to raid every 1 and a half minutes... I'll defeat you by outmaneuvering you, not by building more troops than you. It's your job to find a way to counter that. Then I will not complain... I will adapt and make another move, which could be what you expect. Or it could be so out of the ordinary and ridiculous that it might just work. Or not.

Just have fun.

It's all we are doing.

• Ooh i have questions, pick me!

(Before we start, i quit this server after 3 months playing day 30 - 120 because i knew what the outcome would be and i didnt want to waste gold and I just started a new job so only wanted to play 1 server at a time. I was in Carnage but wow some of them did my head in with their noobishness)

For an alliance that has been so dominant, why have MM got no troops for this stage of the game (admittedly still 10x what carnage have got, but compared to other servers nothing)? I quit on day 120 and a few days ago was still in the top 10 attackers, so dont say you've lost troops attacking!

Do you think MM's new players have learnt a thing from this server? My dual on uk3 is in MM and the difference in quality between servers is huge, and the amount learnt is huge. Thats where I think Carnage have done better, theyve learnt a lot, especially the leaders.

Is winning or having fun more important to MM? "We won with 30 players last server" - if true that mustve been very fun so why merge with RBG and end the server before it even started?

How annoyed will you be when loads of your players realise theyve wasted all of their gold from the server because they dont get to use their hammers and they couldve won by logging in once a day? And how funny do you think I will find it?

What have you done that shows any tactical ability this server? Implement spies? Attack and make new players quit? Sporttman didn't like RBG leadership because there exact words were "we would do anything to win a server" - did you know that before you merged?

Obviously seems like im a little annoyed/salty, but from what ive seen uk4 is the worst server in a long time and im glad i got out of it when i did. Maybe im wrong and i get surprised in the next few weeks, but i very much doubt it. Also looks like Im just attacking MM, but if anyone from Carnage came on here and said how well theyve done Id do exactly the same to them.

Im also just trying to cause some forum controversy :D

• since i'm still home on holidays i thought to myself this is a good thread to waste my time on.

In regards to the Monkeys are sick thing, that's because Sporttman (RBG not MM) tried to betray us and steal our wing, the members he tried to take, were loyal and voted for his execution. MM obliged, be is no more. And it was 1 not 5.

i remember RBG being separate alliance and not MMs playinground to pull the good players out and destroy the rest...

Regarding the free unique diet, that was an internal dispute, we just took the opportunity when it was presented to us, at great risk to ourselves, it could have been a trap.

not so much internal dispute as you having 2 spies, one taking unique artie and second defending him after he took it...and third one was also there, but he was banned for some reason(no comment there)...and yes, my ex dual reminded me, you're biggest hammer Wrank didn't go out on unique artifact hunt waiting PalecC just to give him Diet

Regarding the free unique boots, Theoden was playing both sides for selfish gains. He offered us the artifact once he realised Carnage knew of his betrayal. Carnage could have taken it if they so wished, we would not have defended as he also betrayed us. But you didn't, so we did.

wasn't there for that anymore, but heard that he was buddy with one of the uk3 monkeys(probably ripped page out of their playbook) and probably wanted to be in the same ally as his friend again...

The merge with RBG was to save them, they were breaking, they surrendered to us early on due to bad leadership and our ongoing onslaught. We beat them through war, and showed mercy in holding back. They are the Alliance we hit the hardest (carnage have seen nothing yet).

saving through destruction and fishing all the good players while turning rest against their leaders....good strategy, i must say, i applaude your wisdom

Now spying... Everyone hates it, even those who do it hate it happening to them.

yes

But there are no rules against it.

true

And every good alliance does it

false, for a preformed alliance coming back to back server you should had known better

Do you know why?

It works.

yes, apart from players doing it and leaders conducting it, it was my second uk server and i can tell you, next time we'll face i will be doing things very differently against MM

Do you know what I found out from my intelligence throughout the server? Carnage had spies. On FMUP, in MM, in RBG. Perhaps you still have one or two?

Never had spies in FMUP, MM or RBG. And i knew leaders and their plans there. My dual even was dual with your player once and they never talked about uk4 because of some principles. Too small servers for using those tactics.

Just because you as a player does not get it, your leaders do.

Wrong stance towards leadership, that's how you lose loyality with people you pick up during the server

And if your leaders don't get it... Why not? Every other big alliance understands the strategic benefits.

again, that's a big NO, in this one year of uk servers i've met with 2 good big alliances and am leader of third, and i can assure you most of the leaders despise spy tactics, even though we had couple of incidents

It's a game of misdirection and opportunity.

i can agree on that

I don't have time to raid every 1 and a half minutes... I'll defeat you by outmaneuvering you, not by building more troops than you. It's your job to find a way to counter that. Then I will not complain... I will adapt and make another move, which could be what you expect. Or it could be so out of the ordinary and ridiculous that it might just work. Or not.

outmanouvering is pretty wide word for the things you did on uk4 lol

Just have fun.

It's all we are doing.

have fun then

The post was edited 3 times, last by MarkokraM ().

• sadly, the guy above which posted before me was my dual there :(
    and even with him i managed to raid little something something on that supercompetitive uk4 xD

• sadly, the guy above which posted before me was my dual there :(
    and even with him i managed to raid little something something on that supercompetitive uk4 xD

Duals here, duals there, duals EVERYWHERE! One of us is always here, lurking :D Also, I always was too quick for you ;)

And dont get me into our raiding, we were 3-7th top raiders every week, you quit and by myself i was 2nd top raider twice in a row before I also quit :p

EDIT: Hey, dont dislike this post! I'll dislike your back!

• Who says we don't have troops lol?

Like I said... 95% of spies came to me
    The only one I placed was in United. Until you grasp that I can't really explain any more to you. PalecC wasn't ours, neither was Theoden.

Yeah they despise it, we despise it. But they wouldn't say no to perfectly good intelligence. Even if they say they would. Simple.

You did, we caught one, FMUP caught one, RBG could be wrong about one being there though... FMUP tried to catch a 2nd, I don't believe they managed. Everyone was turning coat in the end.

We didn't take RBGs leaders didn't join us as leaders. So I don't care what their stance is. They play to our stance when they are here. Sporttman was one of their leaders... So what you say makes no sense. And he was the worst player that came over with them. He met his end.

• Obviously spies can't always be proven, so no matter what you say I have to believe PalecC was your spy. Why else would the "mighty" Wrank not have his troops going to an arte around 3 hours after artes are released, and then when asked about it say "nothing in this game happens by chance". May not have been YOURS, but he certainly was MM's.

Im saying you dont have troops because I've seen scout reports of your WWk's. Obviously they could have had troops in an oasis or in other villages or something, but if not they are terrible. You can prove me wrong when I see reports of you hitting Carnage's WW, it is possible to prove me wrong. I've also seen the reports from last server (had a look whilst I was waiting for a response) and they were not good, I see how you managed to win with 30 players hahaha! The amount of above average hammers that were wasted on a great warehouse is hysterical! I really hope the hammers arent that size this server, if Wrank doesnt have minimum 15k cats then he needs to give himself a good look in the mirror and ask where it went wrong.

I'd love to know who you think you caught, i think they mustve been very unlucky as whilst we were helping leadership we didnt have any haha! Same with RBG, and FMUP werent really an alliance were they haha, that was probably just some guy trying to join Carnage.

Dont really know what happened with RBG tbh, I'll leave that argument to other people :)

• i could probably make a pretty good argument why sporttman was actually probably the best player in RBG. Top raider, only one to actually go for artie when the time was there, only one mustering and fighting instead of just giving up to your weird leadership, even if he at first thought it was a good thing going with you. And you can't go after his communication skills and cooperation also because he was always very friendly and ready to talk diplomacy normally. His english might not be fluent, but that doesn't matter, neither was mine xD

• Wranks army was going for the exact same army... Hit an empty village as PalecC already got it.

We were about to relaunch on someone when he messaged us.

Sporttman locked us out the wing. He wasn't a team player, he was out for himself.

His alliance chose not to follow him, they chose to follow us, because of our weird leadership.

I have some of the best moral I have ever seen in an alliance. And I've been in more than just MM. They would still be playing this server hard even if there wasn't a single enemy left. Just to play alongside each other.

So, I won't fault my own leadership.

Fault whatever decisions I make fine, but now how I go about implementing them or gaining support for them. Because the alliance is working.

Also, you are not scouting right.

Also, you laugh at us hitting the GWs. But it's how we won. Not hitting ours is how GMC lost.

That's a freebie.

• I find that very hard to believe unfortunately. But as I said nothing can be proven, so its just he said vs she said.

His alliance chose you because of your leadership? Dont make me laugh, they chose you because they wanted to coast to a victory without actually having to do anything. Although what sporttman did was horribly wrong, at least he wanted a decent fight!

Im not faulting MM or the leadership, theyve done what they should've done and won the server, well done on that. But what you may not have realised yet is you are the year 6's bullying the lower years in primary school, not realising that at some point you will move to high school and become the young kids being bullied again (uk4 is the primary school, most other servers the high school).

You can prove me wrong when I see the WW attacks. Shame only 1 or 2 hammers will be needed and the rest will go to waste...

I was actually talking about the other alliances hitting your great warehouses haha, that wasnt a dig at MM! They couldve destroyed your WW twice as many times if they werent stupid!