WW Thread: The Last Stand

• Oh totally, we thought they had is on numerous occasions

It was a close fight

We have been a small fish against a larger, better, more organised foe

We fought hard, had fun, but lost anyway.

Not worried about winning, working as a team to push add far as we can is our play. Whether we end up on top or demolished.

You are wrong, they all gave up their bonuses to stay with us. And they wanted his blood. He didn't want to fight, he wanted power over others. Otherwise he would have fought us from the start.

• If you are a good alliance and morally do not lie ;);)
    You say that you have ethics and hate spy and that's good :thumbsup::thumbsup:

but You should know the meaning of this before you expose me to becoming a spy in exchange for stopping the attack on me <X<X<X<X
    If you can say to people do not do this with me because it happened X(X(X(X(
    If I had not deleted the messages because they would have raised doubts with the members I would put them in this forum :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
    Negotiating with the quad was strategy :?::?::?:
    Perhaps you are the right man to make peace between America, the Taliban, Russia, Arabian people, Israel and Ukraine 8o8o8o
    If you think that alliance with everyone is so Natars is a strategy ;(;(
    I'll tell you that the Natars are your enemies in the game ;(;( :p
    You are allied with more than 75% of the players. Is this a joke :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

• Fair enough, at least you've seen what it's like to be on the losing side, and therefore can see why people are annoyed at how you've ruined the server with spies (whether they were yours or not) and merging with RBG.

They gave up their bonuses? Oh no! How could they do that!? Integrator (is that his name? Haven't logged in in so long haha) literally said all he wanted was to win a server by any means necessary. That's why they joined you. How you've managed to get it in your head that there is any other reason is beyond me! To be honest, it looks like they've played you well and good - ruined your server because it will not be fun now and it definitely isn't fun because nobody is attacking and losing armies, and are on the winning side for definite, even though you could've not merged with them and still most likely won!

Also this Imad guy loves his emojis haha! :D

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• tbh, i don't have a clue what the guy above imad was trying to say, not sure actually if he's in MM or Carnage so i can't counter those points lol

Except it is fun

Because I have a great team, who don't complain when they are out gunned

We are only allied with 75% oh the server, because the rest deleted

keep telling yourself that, maybe you actually start believing it if you say that out loud couple of times :thumbup:

• Out gunned? I've heard rumours that when we were playing you were scared of what our account could do with the unique trainer :D too bad we had to throw all our hammers at spies/turncoats...

I bet you also find sim city fun, another game where you build stuff and don't do anything with it (argue with that all you want, but SomeTolerance is still in the top 10 attackers and hasn't done anything for about 70 days hahaha).

Finally, instead of insulting my intelligence to other people on Skype and not on this forum, why not try and come up with a half decent argument? It's not one you can win unfortunately, but it would be good to hear why you made some of the decisions you did, because after all "fun > winning" right? :whistling:

• ok .. so many things said around here about MM leadership , which i am very honoured to be a part of .....

my view on spies is this : if they are enemy spies and we catch them , we destroy them . if we manage to get spies somewhere - good for us . yes , everyone will say spies are bad , but also no one will refuse nice info when they get it . and btw i will say the same thing as medusa said - palecc was not our player - he / she approached us because he /she had a personal pb with locke

ww armies ... maybe we have them , maybe we don't ... we'll see...maybe they will be very small , maybe they will be very big ... as long as they do their job they are good :)

merging with others ... quad control is very important in my opinion , so yes , i was the first to say each time : merge them or destroy them - in quad confeds / naps are not ok . about rbg ... it;s quite easy to look at it this way : we beat rbg in war - then we talked . carnage talked with them aswell - at least that is what they told me . they preferred us rather than them . also , at the moment we merged rbg in one of our alliances , carnage had more players than us . also : carnage had SE + NE { fmup deleted / joined carnage } while we had only SW and rbg NW ... so why not take them ?

another thing .. the number of people that deleted from carnage S after our hits on them ... u can't say that its not a fair server cause we have now more players ///

everyone's opinion of a fun server differes .... for me its a very fun server :) ...

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• But Medusa said you planted some spies yourself. So your view on spies is you kill enemy ones, dont like them yet use them anyway. Inspiring stuff! What I would have done in the Theoden situation was take the info he gave, and then reported that he was a spy to enemy leadership and let them deal with it, but still used the one bit of information, not just ask him for more, especially when already so far in the lead.

Yeah with the WW armies im looking forward to seeing them. Hopefully I get proven wrong. Looking at the UK4 history thread, your biggest and best player Wrank wouldnt have even been in the top 5 hammers on a decent server, thats why im taking the piss. Maybe its improved this server though.

Again, merge with them or destroy them... Genius, nobody would think of that one! Carnage did speak with RBG but they were never interested, they only wanted to merge with one alliance to get an easy win. They achieved their goal at the expense of the entire servers credibility. Not 100% sure why you dont think quad confeds are OK, never heard that one before.

Oh no, you think you made people quit by attacking them? JammyDodger yes and one other I cant remember the name of... Thats it. After you made them quit SomeTolerance was rank 3 attacker. Now the account is still in the top 10 70 days later. 3 of the people that went above cleared the WW. I havent actually checked the server much in those 70 days, but that means that a maximum of 4 hammers have actually landed and done some real damage in that time. I dont think its even that much, i reckon only 2 have landed. So maybe 2 others have quit?

You're holding the WW right? It probably will be a fun server for you then, but I keep saying it and will carry on saying it because the server has had at least 80 days of nothing happening so far, probably more. Worst. Server. Ever. Glad I got out of it. (sorry to everyone who likes me that plays the server, dont hate me :D ). I havent seen a defence call in their uk4 skype chat that im still in for weeks... Not even bothering to send fakes now?

• ok .. so many things said around here about MM leadership , which i am very honoured to be a part of .....

you are wrong, we weren't talking about just their leaders, but also some of their members in there, actually most of them.

palecc was not our player - he / she approached us because he /she had a personal pb with locke

yep,i wouldn't call it a personal problem, PalecC went to steal unique diet without telling anyone he went there and then turned it to Wrank who was coincidentaly just waiting with his army home 4h after arties were released. So yeah, i would say it was little more than a personal issue just with LL. Don't be ridiculous mate.

ww armies ... maybe we have them , maybe we don't ... we'll see...maybe they will be very small , maybe they will be very big ... as long as they do their job they are good

i'm sure you'll enjoy looking at them home just waiting to server end. Congrats!

it;s quite easy to look at it this way : we beat rbg in war - then we talked

it is easy to look at this that way right? i'm sure you truly believe that was what was happening :thumbdown:

another thing .. the number of people that deleted from carnage S after our hits on them ... u can't say that its not a fair server cause we have now more players

don't flatter yourself, most of the people you were hitting were deleting either way after arties. You deleted 3 players tops with your 'mighty' strenght.

• Ok a couple of things...

I said I planted ONE, in United.

The rest came to me/ people in MM

The ones who came to me... All intel was confined to myself and 3 others. We rarely actioned anything, and mainly use it as a comparison tool.

I am guessing you only saw the 1 report from Wrank then...

And not the other 6 WW hits he made? Ah well.

• I have spent my entire Travian experience (since 2006) as a drifter

Changing usernames, changing alliances, changing servers.

Every single time I built up from scratch, earning trust and position, or building my own alliance. Only once have a come across such a bunch of players that I stuck with them.

This is now my 3rd server as Medusa of MM (2nd as MM as we had a different name before)

Whatever you think you think of us... You are mistaken.

We don't play to win, we play to fight as hard as we possibly can.

We don't play for you, we play for us.

We are not a clicky bunch of hardcore players, we are a mix of skills from first time to long time players. And we make a lot of mistakes.

We don't abide cheats. As much as FL like to believe.

We don't dedicate our game to the game, we dedicate it to the players. Skype chat is very rarely about Travian. It's about each other. The good and the bad. A sick dog, an exam, a lost job, an ended relationship, a new job, a favourite TV series, how terrible Travian is, endless cat photos, puns. Anything goes, and all are welcome.

If you think we need you to enjoy ourselves you are mistaken... Give us an empty server and we will find an unconventional way to have fun with it.

If you don't understand our ethos, fine, we are not for you.

But come at us, punch back, we are not a pro alliance. We can be hurt. In fact.. I have never been on top until this server. We are very used to being in your position and having to desperately fight for survival.

Which is why we laugh when people complain that we are too big, or too strong.. so? There is always an alliance like that. There is never ever a fair balance.

What do we do about it? We fight it, we try and break it. We don't delete or complain about it.

I am sorry that we got too strong, I personally was opposed to it (no offence any RBG members reading this). I wanted to war with all 3 quads.

But we took them, and so what if they want an easy game? If you don't want an easy game... You will relish in the fact you have a hard game and embrace the battle ahead.

I really dislike this whole argumentative attitude everyone has.

We say it how it is, you say I don't believe you or keep telling yourself that.

Yeah I will... Because it's true. Don't believe me? I don't care.

Want to have a proper chat and share war stories, great. I always talk to my enemies leaders in a friendly and respectful way. The battle is for the battlefield. Not for the chat.

• So you don't abide cheats, yet planted a spy. Hmmmm.

I just had a look at the history thread again and actually there were 2, my bad. One was a good WWk but kind of expected by a decent Teuton player. Other hammer could be trained in 25-30 days with a trainer. The other 5 you mention weren't even thought of as worthy to be put into that thread so...

I'm not gonna quote your other reply because it's obviously fairly long. But you finally made some good points, only took me calling you out for 2 whole pages of posting haha :D
    Why did you drift and keep changing your name? I have a pretty solid reason in my head, I think you secretly know what it is. I mean, you clearly have a reputation for it judging by what Ayath has said above X/

Everyone plays to win mate, that's one of the reasons why I stopped playing, because I knew it was impossible after all that happened. But the fact that you can have fun on an empty server makes me question what you're doing in game? Why not just attack people and have more fun? Also have a feeling that your Skype chat would actually be about Travian if anything had happened in the last 3 months on this server.

If you think that there's always one big alliance then you must've never played a decent server... the one I've just finished could hit day 300 with all WWs having 2 - 5 million troops in and still we have no idea who's going to win. Now that is a server worth talking about.

The forum is made for arguments like this, if you can't handle the heat of the questions then don't respond, because all that's probably going to happen is more people see this thread, more people read it, more people speak up about your previous servers and eventually you change name again. :thumbsup:

• The rest came to me/ people in MM

The ones who came to me... All intel was confined to myself and 3 others. We rarely actioned anything, and mainly use it as a comparison tool

Sorry, but I am not clear what you are saying here. Whether they came to you or you planted them, it is still the same substantively. You are using a spy. Whether you confine it to 3 people, tell it to your therapist, dog and extended family makes no difference. If you get told where attacks are landing, or where attacks are being defended, you don't need to tell the world that you have a spy to be able to use the information.

I am sorry that we got too strong, I personally was opposed to it (no offence any RBG members reading this). I wanted to war with all 3 quads.

We wanted to avoid a quad war at all costs as we had what appeared to be 3 strong quads developing around us.

Do you yourself believe what you are saying or do you change your mind depending on the argument presented against you?

How can you be sorry that you got so strong and say you are personally opposed to it, and yet continue to use spies as a method of gaining the upper hand? Doesn't matter how Theoden ended up being a 'double agent'. He sabotaged deff calls and apparently leaked a huge amount of information.

We don't play to win, we play to fight as hard as we possibly can.

Disagreed, you play to win, and fight as hard as possible to make the server as easy as possible to win. I get that some alliances use spies and some don't, that is their prerogative. But you can't use spies, get key leaked information and then pretend you are just trying to have fun and fight hard.

If you know incoming attacks and fakes, and can gauge which attacks of yours will be defended in advance, what is left in the game?

We don't delete or complain about it.

But you do complain about it. Isn't this you? (History Uk4 (2016/2017)). When the tables were turned and GMC sided with FLG against MM you complained that it would be a boring server.

Want to have a proper chat and share war stories, great. I always talk to my enemies leaders in a friendly and respectful way. The battle is for the battlefield. Not for the chat.

What battlefield? You did all you could to take the battle away from the battlefield. As stated above there has been hardly any activity in the past 80 odd days (not sure which day it is now). Because you didn't need to. You politicked, merged, used spies to ensure that you could sim and share cat pictures on Skype. Go for it buddy.

I believe you when you say people are having fun. I'm sure some are - just peacefully simming away until the end of the server and then claiming they won it.

I don't want to be disrespectful. But it seems like quite a few people will agree that MM do whatever it takes to win. And that is fine, you can quote Sun Tzu and the Art of War and preach about how much fun you're having and go into your monologues, but at the end of the day I think the forums are exactly the right place to air these views. People play Travian for a host of reasons, a lot of them to have fun. I think it is important for people to share these stories so they know what kind of alliance MM are and what they will do to win before deciding to join and waste an entire server dancing to your idea of "fun."

• I drifted because I only ever met people like you mate

You all take this game too seriously and whine when you lose

MM are better than that

Greetings parrot :D we had too, things were too tense between us.

• Ah well, looks like you'll be drifting again then since another person has called you out. Whereas I wont be changing my name ever as I will never use underhand tactics and boringness (is that a word?) to win :)

MM probably are better than that, unfortunately some of the players arent...

Since this argument isnt going anywhere I think I will take my leave here. Ive got the word out enough, with 3000 views of this forum thread, enough people know that MM may get the worst win in Travian history :)