WW Thread: The Last Stand

• You guys having an arguement without me? ;(

I was wondering how long it would take for you to jump in hahaha!

I was going for another Ca1 style argument but looks like Im the only one who wants to do it :(

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• i'm ready and loaded...but shame that there aren't any decent arguments MM can actually make for current server

• about the palecc / wrank unique artie . it's easy : we said wrank launched , but it was already taken , and then palecc contacted us - u say u dont believe it - endless argument , correct ?

merge / destroy - yes , it is my view of any other close alliance because i dislike the confed idea . genius / not genius - don't really care , its just my personal opinion .

yes, for me it has been a fun server , and continues to be . the previous one was fun too . also for the people that continued with us it must have been fun aswell , otherwise they wouldnt have started again in MM, right ?

nothing has happent .... from what point of view ? none of our attacks existed ? we didnt steal any arties ? we never lost any arties ? or what is ur idea of "nothing happent' ?

deletes ... so ... u are sure that none of the players that deleted did it because we hit there capitals , besides those 2 u were talking about ? ... isnt this the same kind of endless argument like the first one : i say many deleted cause we hit them , u say they were deleting anyway - kinda same thing like with palecc / wrank artie . also ... u know someone can delete just because he sees the attacks and considers he doesnt have a chance , without even being hit - or is this something that never happents ?
    and btw ... just to understand ... if for example i destroy fields on a capital of an enemy , and i don;t encounter def - is that a bad attack , is it better to lose an army / a big part of it while doing it - or is it better to hit 3-4-5 different capitals until something happents to an army ?

the part about how big a wwk is ... for that is the hall of fame section , right ? ...so what if our hammers didnt make it in the top 10 overall ? they made it in the one for the server we played on ... did we ever say we are "the best" all time ? did we say we have "the best" players ever ? or did we say we managed to win a very hard server ?

spies ... i really dont get why the whole argument about spies - if u have / aqquire a spy , u either use him or not - its ur own choice. if u find an enemy spy - again , its ur choice what to do with him .

cheating ... i dont really care what people do - if they cheat, at some point they are discovered and banned - it;s not an alliance problem .

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• Day 200 Quick Update

So it is Day 200 today, on 16 January. Finally boils down to Carnage v MM and MM!!

Short summary table* and map below:

MM

Carnage

WW Holder

dsv

rcap

WW Holder Tribe

Teuton

Gaul

WW Holder Artefact

Architect 5x

Architect 3x

Construction Plans

Great Artes

Number of Players

Total Attack Points

Total Defense Points

Total Population

*If I misinterpreted something please do shout! :)

UK1 | DaegontheSnake

Anglosphere | EmoGirl

• Of course things tend to be in our favor now that our strategy has changed 8)8)8)8)8)8)
    The last dodge that ended today and we got the plans :p :p :p :p :p :p
    Our big players have control over things and their great experience of not recruiting spies(If British intelligence considers police forces) 8o8o8o8o8o8o
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs X(X(X(X(X(X(

• last server that was almolst about to happent

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• Sums up the server that report does hahahaha, car crash from start to end.

Excited to see if everything I said comes true within the next few hours and then days :D

• Looks like WW hits tonight so they wont want to show their max limit of defence