WW Thread: The Last Stand

• Why would we put all possible defence in at level 91 before they have hit us?

That's asking to be taken off guard

All in when we decide all in, not when you expect us to go all in.

Otherwise you know when we are all in and defenceless...

• Will we see MM and any other UK4 players on the upcoming UK1?

MM will go as an alliance wherever most of us vote for - so dunno yet :)

to markoram : thanks for letting me know about the reports . i thought i needed to edit all of them ...

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• Certain, not all ;)

Great team, but there are a few members that are beyond any form of hope

I reached out on TS19 but I was met with a reaction like a scorned little school girl, it was pathetic

• nice to see u again ayath :D
    sorry i didnt have too much time on 3 , but kett told me i did my part anyway :d

• Why would we put all possible defence in at level 91 before they have hit us?

gosh, i don't know, maybe to not get your WW shaved 1 lvl with 25k haeds and 4k cats. Or maybe because there will only be 2-3 attacks on both sides, so no point in calculating. And i don't know, maybe because there are only 2 alliances fighting and you don't need deff for anything else apart guarding WW. Last one would be my favourite one.

• Certain, not all ;)

Great team, but there are a few members that are beyond any form of hope

I reached out on TS19 but I was met with a reaction like a scorned little school girl, it was pathetic

Hey Medusa, a few of our guys were wondering if you were going to be on s1 now that s4 is essentially over? :)

• gosh, i don't know, maybe to not get your WW shaved 1 lvl with 25k haeds and 4k cats. Or maybe because there will only be 2-3 attacks on both sides, so no point in calculating. And i don't know, maybe because there are only 2 alliances fighting and you don't need deff for anything else apart guarding WW. Last one would be my favourite one

first 2 are not reasons - they are just things u say cause u can offer no logical reason :)

about ur favourite one ... ??? nothing else besides the ww needs to be defended ? really ... u didnt see the reports i posted from the attack on the resistance artie ? also there is nothing at all left in the whole alliance that needs to be defended ? :)))

• maybe on the next one - who knows ? :d

• Aren't you guys all about team decisions? Now you're telling me it's your decision?

Anyway, i'll be Lucky there, so feel free to PM me when you join.

• Well before I start... I hope to see you guys on uk1, there I suppose we can settle this once and for all :) No planting spies though! Starting NE/SE is probably best option for you guys but im sure you already know that.
    Im sure everyone was looking forward to my reply so lets get started :D I really really need to know how to quote the same post multiple times - can anyone let me know? Im probably being a massive noob.

EDIT: I found out how to post multiple quotes but cant change it all in time.

Sorry for the really long message but I would suggest everyone reads it all.

no, the overall result of the attack was good for us
    that is what i said about our ww armies aswell - they did their job

Yeah they did their job. Wont comment on anything like this again but I think everyone knows that you could build a hammer in 30 days that could do more than just a job on this server.

Well that took way too long. By now everybody should know the truth about this server and maybe theyve learnt something about MM as well.

I look forward to a better server on uk1 starting Monday. Hopefully you are all there (including MM). I shall now take my leave for good as this server is finished within a week.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Day 231 Update

Many in the alliance would have been disappointed when they saw that MM's hit on Carnage had been greater than Carnage's hit on MM. Many more might have suggested that the graveyard shift had finally begun for Carnage. Expecting dejection, I sent an MM thanking the team and telling them that what they had achieved against the odds was terrific, and that they had truly come through when Carnage needed them most. I then logged off for the night.

But then the IGMs started coming in. They were battered, they were fatigued, they were lacking in sleep, but there was fight and spirit left in them still. Defensive players, offensive players who had lost their hammers, even smaller players. All asking what they could do to help. Should they build some cats? Should they pump more deff? Tell them, and they will do it. So we sat down and started planning, and thought how best to make an elephant out of a mouse.

It all started so well. Our support villa hits managed to go through, hitting trade routes and storage capacities around five hours before the attack, starving off some troops in their WW. The support villas greeted us with an aggregate of around 23k troops which otherwise might have been at the WW but, individually and on their own, we managed to pick apart easily.

But unfortunately it was not enough, our rams didn't go through, and our hammers struggled with the level 20 wall.

WillEye (rammer): http://j.mp/2o3otaq

Accurate (hammer): http://j.mp/2o1JGBI

Rcrditu (hammer): http://j.mp/2o38r0u

Curi (hammer): Converter - Battle reports Travian

COCO (hammer): Converter - Battle reports Travian

Not nearly as big as we would have liked, but I guess that's what I get for asking someone to take over a major account on day 198, telling him that he needed to build a Gaul WWk on day 199, and casually mentioning that he also needed to sitter-build himself a Gaul rammer on day 200.

Thank you for your efforts, Alex, truly. I'm sorry I couldn't buy you more time, buddy.

DtS

• Also I was asked if I would be in UK1... Why do I need everyone's permission now?

is someone bugging you? Shame on them! You are your own man, don't let anyone to tell you what you can and can't do. With that said, it looks like you'll eventually just pull out of a challenge of uk1. That's fair, we're not here to judge.

Not nearly as big as we would have liked, but I guess that's what I get for asking someone to take over a major account on day 198, telling him that he needed to build a Gaul WWk on day 199, and casually mentioning that he also needed to sitter-build himself a Gaul rammer on day 200.

Accurate (hammer): j.mp/2o1JGBI

Ha! Who's the worst dual now? I think we all know the answer now. Puny 5k cats :evil: