WW Thread: The Last Stand

• Can tell you dont have the exact stats. So I went and checked every arte. You've stolen 6 and Carnage have stolen 2. That doesnt include the unique diet or unique boots which were given to you. It also doesnt include the 2 where people deleted and you beat Carnage to the natars.

- please look again ... both small and large arties . as u said , besides those 4 .

I dont dislike you mate, Im sure if were on the same team in a future server we will get along, and I cant say I've seen you show disrespect to anyone. But what I am questioning is why you think MM have been absolutely amazing this server, why you think you've done so much and why you think you didnt ruin the server. You've played on a lot of servers before, so dont kid yourself, admit the truth

- this is the truth : in my opinion MM played great , and will most likely win , also in a great manner . and yes, i say this because i played many server , and only a few times i saw one side dominating the server so clearly

why do u keep comparing servers ? - this is uk4 , MM dominated it and did an awesome job . also daegon did an awesome job keeping carnage in the fight .
    uk3 was another server - different alliances , different players { mostly :)) } , different playing styles .
    also , the same way u say that MM cant handle a "good server" - think about that the other way around : maybe if other alliances play with or against MM they won't be able to have the same performances ...

also , about the off/ def stats , the server isnt over yet ... and also , when u compare those stats , try and check difference of play time as well - more days , means more points - just maybe....

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• You all act like we can't play and don't know the game

We can play, and we do know the game

We just don't agree with playing it in a boring way

Look at our name...

Monkey Madness, we are insane

Look at the number of offensive players we have...

Lots, too many (where are my spears!!!)

Look at who their leadership are...

I am in it for one (I am one the worst player in the alliance) 8|

We are not your pro alliance
    We are not your farm alliance
    We are not your try for a bit and break apart later alliance

We are an alliance that goes into a server with a single plan:

Have fun from start to finish, regardless of what anyone else wants or thinks. That's it.

FL were great, but too serious for me (honestly not a dig at rabbit this time) and we were too mad for them. I don't get why they hate us so much, they know it was a fun server, and it wouldn't have been if we hadn't started the war.

GMC underestimated us, hell we underestimated us. Did not expect to beat them.

Carnage, could have been great. It's a shame that so many have up, including their leadership... I wouldn't to that to my alliance. How can you command a loyal team if you are not loyal to them in the first place? But those that are left have performed brilliantly! We were hit going to play any differently just because they have had a hard time, and they have kept it up so fair play to them and I think DaegontheSnake will make a great leader with a bit more experience under their belt (it's their first server, so they say)

But you are all too busy making digs at MM to see the value there.
    -The leadership listen to every one of their team
    -The team follow commands without question
    -The team all take their own initiative
    -The team project the alliance above all else, above themselves
    -The team endures, many members were turn to pieces last server, did they delete? No they came back for another server

-The team are friends

Our alliance is different to what is expected from an alliance

We don't give orders, we ask with purpose and they answer with unfaltering loyalty, and I am loyal to each and every one of them.

You think that makes us a bad alliance?

I think it's the best team I have ever had the pleasure of working with

You want to see negatives in what we do? I don't care, it's a strategy game, I'll implement strategy because that's what I find fun

• I feel like Im talking to someone who dont listen to stats or facts and just reply with "But I don't like to listen to facts" So as you wont listen to facts I will keep my replies short...

@Dsv_UK I checked all my stats multiple times. You stole 6 they stole 2. I am comparing servers because I am showing how bad this one has been, and how MM have played a large part in that. If you have anything to back up that it hasnt been terrible then please post it :) (We've had an active skype chat doesnt count, especially when I know thats not entirely true haha)

@Medusa_--_UK You have a lot of offensive players - unfortunately most of them dont know how to build an army. Some of them simmed a whole server just to destroy a great warehouse hahaha! Also, why do you keep making your text bigger and bold? It doesnt make you correct or make people believe you...
    All you've done in the last few posts is say "I dont care about RBG" "I dont care about FIngers as he wasnt core MM" (how many players were core MM? 15? 20? Do you really care about any of your players? When they become MM they are MM and you should be gutted that any of them leave not just say "Oh well they werent core MM". Especially when they have done so much for you in the server.

Also, I have just found out that today (or yesterday, cant remember) you admitted to lying to RBG in order to get them to merge with you. You said that to a player in Carnage. Wow. Said it was like a negotiator saying "you can have a plane and money" to a terrorist. So planting spies, laughing at enemies when they lose an arte, lying to an alliance you're about to merge with, not caring about any players that aren't core MM, winning > fun. That is what everyone should know about MM.

One final stat for you to completely ignore:

If you did not put any stupid delays into your WW build in order to sim bigger hammers for no reason, this would be the 2nd shortest server on record. Now, if you build at a normal pace it will either be the joint 2nd or 3rd shortest server on record. And the shortest server on record is 221 days which is no longer possible. That is what this server will go down in history for. :)

Ive also been asked to say something nice, so well done to everyone who has stuck it out until the end on both sides. Im sure a lot of the new players in Carnage have learnt an awful lot (Like DaegonTheSnake) and im sure it will benefit you a lot in your next server.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: real world politics are not allowed ().

• so, will medusa and his slaves join uk1? just 1 more day to decide....so much pressure, or not? is it already decided?

• i dont know about medusa interesting to use such a word when talking about a game } - i am not joining S1 ... maybe i will come on uk3 , haven;t decided about that one yet .
    also to answer ur previous question - yes, more than 5

about arties :

Slight diet control X

counts for both teams :
    Former owner

Player Village conquered
    Natars [?] 08.10.17, 05:00
    AxeEd 01 Xandar 08.10.17, 11:58
    AxeEd 04 Knowhere 09.10.17, 22:02
    AxeEd 05 Sovereign 10.10.17, 23:55
    AxeEd 01 Xandar 11.10.17, 23:50
    Locke Lamora [?] 05.11.17, 06:32
    Wrank Winterfell 10.11.17, 06:31
    Flower 2 10.11.17, 22:59
    Flower 1 22.11.17, 09:39
    Flower 2 02.02.18, 12:37

The trainers slight talent VII

Former ownerPlayerVillageconquered

WillEye 1) It Starts 08.10.17, 18:57
    Locke Lamora [?] 11.10.17, 20:13
    Accurate bbb 14.10.17, 19:31
    deviant B1 19.10.17, 17:59
    deviant C1 20.10.17, 01:21
    Locke Lamora [?] 26.10.17, 14:21
    Accurate ggg 29.10.17, 17:03
    ivanthered 02.K2 07.11.17, 22:22
    WillEye 1) It Starts 03.12.17, 18:42
    WillEye 2) King 06.12.17, 05:52
    WillEye 1) It Starts 08.12.17, 15:51
    WillEye 2) King 22.12.17, 00:30
    Danzlfc [C] Jack Hammer 23.12.17, 09:54
    warbbby Bravo [C] 16.01.18, 04:02
    warbbby Charlie [C] 19.01.18, 21:34
    warbbby Bravo [C] 20.01.18, 21:42
    gellewza 2Merlot 23.01.18, 16:16
    gellewza 5Tempranillo 24.01.18, 23:41
    gellewza 2Merlot 26.01.18, 16:12
    gellewza 1Shiraz 06.02.18, 06:42

Slight diet control V

PlayerVillageconquered

Fingers Leningrad 09.10.17, 02:09
    orangearrow [?] 08.11.17, 02:58
    orangearrow [?] 12.11.17, 11:30
    Theoden [?] 25.11.17, 11:45
    Theoden [?] 09.12.17, 23:16
    ivanthered 02.K2 11.12.17, 00:15
    deviant C1 28.12.17, 13:36

The trainers slight talent VIII

Former owner

Player Village conquered
    First Knight [?] 08.10.17, 15:00
    Malicious 13. EXPENSIVE SHELLZ 12.10.17, 08:10
    ChrisN82 [?] 15.10.17, 19:10
    First Knight [?] 16.10.17, 17:52
    First Knight [?] 19.10.17, 12:00
    First Knight [?] 19.10.17, 21:40
    Locke Lamora [?] 31.10.17, 17:13
    Malicious 13. EXPENSIVE SHELLZ 04.11.17, 21:02
    CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK 10.11.17, 11:39
    MattTheSmallKid Cerberus 11.11.17, 01:29
    Locke Lamora [?] 12.11.17, 13:23
    SomeTolerance 01. 12.11.17, 17:26

Slight storage masterplan VI

Former owner

Player Village conquered
    kettricken B.Shoaks 09.10.17, 20:07
    Wrank Winterfell 11.10.17, 15:06
    Wrank The Eyrie 13.10.17, 15:46
    Wrank Winterfell 15.10.17, 22:56
    Medusa 02. Oranges! 16.10.17, 14:30
    llamatron Beta 20.10.17, 21:26
    Medusa 04 Raspberries! 24.10.17, 19:03
    Medusa 05 Pears! 31.10.17, 23:58
    kettricken B.Shoaks 01.11.17, 23:39
    kettricken C.South Cove 09.11.17, 16:48
    Deval_6 Deval_8 22.11.17, 17:33
    Nero II -It s a trap :) 18.12.17, 02:48
    tombob Home 28.12.17, 01:02
    Bloodeagle Sacred Lands 16.01.18, 07:51

The slight titan boots VI

Former owner

Player Village conquered
    Bloodeagle Sacred Lands 10.10.17, 07:15
    Centurion 00.20 Persepolis 19.10.17, 07:49
    Centurion 00.3 Babylon 08.11.17, 14:51

these are just small { and i havent checked fools arties }

The architects' great secret III

Former owner

Player Village conquered
    rcap 38 - 11.01.18, 02:13
    rcap 40 (( 30.01.18, 14:29
    Centurion 00.20 Persepolis 06.02.18, 01:55

The great titan boots III

Former owner

Player Village conquered
    Malicious 13. EXPENSIVE SHELLZ 08.10.17, 11:22
    Malicious [?] 08.10.17, 21:00
    zirzinc 05. SHINY SURFACE 08.12.17, 18:07
    blitzkrieg 01. IRON THRONE 10.01.18, 14:32
    CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK 30.01.18, 09:05
    CAPS LOCK F-vill 31.01.18, 01:48

Great diet control II
    Former owner

Player Village conquered
    Karen 03 Kobe 11.10.17, 07:18
    dsv 04.Missing you 24.10.17, 05:45
    Dionysus Mercury 17.11.17, 18:25

The trainers unique talent

Former owner

Player Village conquered
    SomeTolerance 00.SP 08.10.17, 12:28
    Accurate iii 08.11.17, 18:15
    Flower 2 13.01.18, 17:22
    MintMuffin Divine Muffin 26.01.18, 10:45

also there are 3 more from which i suppose 2 are the ones u said we got to natars first before carnage afteir their owners deleted .

about the core of the alliance - to be in the core of the alliance , u have to play with it first . so ... for ex , last server i wasnt part of the core - now since i started with mm i am part of the core . the same goes for the others that started this server with us. the new people that played a very important part this year - will be in the core, on the next server, if they start with us .
    there is a big difference between a good performance in 1 server, and being a core member .

another thing ... we all understood that u didnt like this server since u said u QUIT ... so , we understand : quitters usually dont like the server they quit from { except when there are REAL LIFE issuses that force them to quit - daegon knows who i mean }

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed offensive words ().

• I am comparing servers because I am showing how bad this one has been, and how MM have played a large part in that. If you have anything to back up that it hasnt been terrible then please post it

yes , actually i have something to back this up .
    MM played a good server , we dominated most part of it . we defeated the opposition - indeed , encountering very small resistance - but this is not our fault . u dont like the way i organize attacks ? - ok , good for u . i like it and the players that participated in my attacks liked it aswell .
    u dont like the way medusa talks or organizes things ? - again , ok , he likes it , and the people who follow mm like it aswell .
    why dont u blame carnage for the quality of the server ? - they could have played better , or that doesnt count ?

again , i have to say the same thing : it doesnt mean that a server is bad if one side clearly dominates it .
    also , in an earlier post someone said that we "back off " from a challenge ... well ... that has 2 sides to it : atm we are winners {of the previous round } and most likely we will win again , so if someone wants to challenge MM they should come to us , not tell us to come to them - or no other opinions then urs are good ?

in conclusion :
    some quitters say this was a bad server cause we ruined it { by playing far better then the opposition }
    i say that this was a very good server for MM that played much better than the opposition

and btw - only once since i started playing travian i deleted my account before the server ended { and i moved to another to remain there } , and i saw both very even server with very tight ends , i saw servers dominated by one ally from start to finish , i even saw a server where the owner of the ww betrayed his ally and switched sides { yes, in the previous versions when that was still possible } and i saw 3 vs 1 servers , 2 vs 2 servers, 1 vs 1 servers , or with more than 4 alliances ...
    also , keep commenting on the armies we have , or the tactics we use , or all the other things , in the end , MM as an ally is about to win another server and to continue then { yes , with its core group that likes it in MM } unto the next one .

• I missed The trainers slight talent VIII to be fair since you stole and then lost that one. So that makes 9 in total, not 8, my bad... (facepalm)

Slight diet control X you took when Locke Lamora deleted.

So, you dont care about someone until they play a 2nd server with you then? :D

I also know who you mean, but you honestly think people only quit servers because of real life issues? Ask Mostly Harmless how much money he has wasted on gold to feed that hammer he has which he is not going to get to use and then come back to me. I dont care if its £10 or £100, either way Ive saved £10 or £100 or whatever it is because I deleted from a terrible server :) also, we cant all play 2 servers at once because I do actually have stuff to do in real life...

Ive really got into your heads guys haven't I? You've chiefed Curi's non cap hammer AFTER he used it and now you're trying and failing to destroy caps hahahaha. Don't take anything I say to heart please :D

Quick edit: I've constantly said Carnage have been terrible as well (some of the players have not been, but the ones that have been good have also had this as their first server so everything is new to them), but MM have been the main cause of the boring server. Im saying your armies are terrible because they are, and everyone who looks at the stats from the server will know it.

That was your effort at backing it up? Really? So you have literally no evidence that this has been a good server. Think that means i win the argument :)

You have the chance to prove yourself on uk1 now that this server is ending, but you wont and i know you wont, because you know you will get shown up :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marksy_UK ().

• Slight diet control X you took when Locke Lamora deleted.

it was taken from him before he deleted :))

So, you dont care about someone until they play a 2nd server with you then?

did i say that ?

everyone spends as much as they consider on this game - i dont ask questions like that . mostly harmless is soon going to win another server with us , so ....
    and yes, there are cases in which a person actually has a problem in real life and he quits -

i dont play 2 servers at once either - ur point is ? { also if u can't play on 2 , why start on 2 ? }
    ---

take what to heart ? ... what a quitter says ? we cant defeat u more than this - u deleted ...
    ----

again : say as u wish about the armies- u're the one that deleted . :))) i am still playing
    ----

clearly it hasn't been good for u and other quitters :)) - so if that for u is a win , ok , go with it :D
    ----

You have the chance to prove yourself on uk1 now that this server is ending, but you wont and i know you wont, because you know you will get shown up

prove myself ? :))) what would i have to prove ? i am a good player { not awesome , just good } - why would i need to prove that ? :))))

ps : forgot to mention - this was the last answer to u or markokram on this thread , u specified very clear that u quit from this server, so no point of the discussion anyway . if we "meet" in another thread , we can talk there .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dsv_UK ().

• The key to winning an argument is to always have at least 2 of the following 3:
    1) Be the smartest person in the room
    2) Hold all the cards
    3) Be right.

Unfortunately, I seem to have all 3 wrapped up.

• Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I stopped reading when you wrote:

"You have a lot of offensive players - unfortunately most of them dont know how to build an army. Some of them simmed a whole server just to destroy a great warehouse hahaha! "

I didn't have you pinned as a noob who doesn't know how to play the game

Now I do

AHAHAHA

And now you know why I've known so much about the server, and why ive been able to make you look so silly on this thread

What you mean with your terrible attacks, cry baby response and the fact you think hitting a GW is a bad idea

:D:D:D:D:D

I am dying hahahaha

Smartest person in the room, hold all the cards, be right

Ahahahahaha you have none of that, not even close

• Ooh I think I hit a nerve with that response.

You stopped reading at that part, yet you quote the final part of my message. I like to think I'm quite good at maths, and something there doesn't quite add up. :D

As for the noob part, yes I do think if you spend the whole server building a hammer and all it destroys is a GW then that is a bad attack. Because you should have enough troops to put quite a dent in a WW. Oh well, looks like we have a difference of opinion there.

Uk1 starts in 5 minutes anyway, quick get to the sign up!

• Yeah cos I saw it when I was typing haha, no nerves, you made my night

You only need one person to hit the WW per attack

But I guess you don't know that... Never having had a successful WW attack.

Also your private message made my morning:

And maybe not outsmarted but outplayed. I tell you to chief non cap hammers, you do it. I tell you to destroy caps, you try it. I ghost your hammer, you ghost ours. I time with natars, you didnt even try. I think ive taught you a lot this round :)

Yeah... Because without your expert guidance, I'd never have thought of attacking capitals. I mean we didn't try that once all server.

And chiefing non cap hammers, where on the world could I have got that idea if not from you. Seing as you chiefed soooo many of ours that I lost count. Oh wait... I never started the count.

And had you not ghosted us... When we scouted Deviant's rams in that uundefended oasis, I wouldn't have known what TO DO! I might have tried to send them flowers or something.

But thanks for letting me know how to play, what would I ever do without you =O

Just so so you are aware... That was sarcasm.

I feel like I need to spell that out for you.

• it's good that you are admitting it. That's always a good step towards learning.
    If you need any additional help, message me or alex whenever you want :) We'll be glad to turn you down.

Cheers

P.S. i don't know the concept of sarcasm, i'm quite literal always

• :D

Finally some banter

DaegontheSnake swears you guys are not as bad as you pretend to be

That must be why he chose to play with us rather than you on his next server - let's not embarrass yourself further here please, it's already getting quite bad :D

Look on the previous uk3 thread and that's how you attack. One rammer, one catter. They rebuild WW - another rammer and catter. Not rammer, followed by GW hits, followed by catter, wasting hammers that could be used to hit a WW. I'm happy to show you the reports if you want to see how to hit a WW properly and what a good hammer looks like :)

Maybe it was a coincidence that we did it or said it, and then you followed suit. Or maybe you were just being lazy all server because you already knew you'd won. Either way it doesn't look great does it.

Oh well, keep laughing and trying to make out you've won this argument. All the stats are against you and that's what will be remembered :)

You've even stopped your WW again so that you don't waste all your hammers when they're sat at home after you've won. You're meant to finish in 2 and a half hours!!

• Look on the previous uk3 thread and that's how you attack. One rammer, one catter. They rebuild WW - another rammer and catter. Not rammer, followed by GW hits, followed by catter, wasting hammers that could be used to hit a WW. I'm happy to show you the reports if you want to see how to hit a WW properly and what a good hammer looks like

No. What you say only applies in specific cases.

First off, the team being hit has to have taken the WW early enough, and have enough experience to know what to build in the WW to have spare capacity. Any good team will do this (and typically also build troops in the WW itself to move res from WW supports), but from the looks of it, neither of the two teams on this server are particularly good, so I can't say if that is the case or not.

Here's an optimal build:

(could change out one GG for another GW, but that comes down to account coverage and personal taste).

The second thing that needs to apply is then, that all hammers you have are able to damage the WW. This will not always be the case, especially not with high level WWs. Some might be able to do damage to infrastructure instead. No reason to launch them targetting WW if they can't damage it.

Even if the first part applies, you could also launch a hammer targetting main building (if it won't be able to damage the WW), and depending on how much the MB building speed will effect the rest of the WW build (or if you have more hammers at home, and your opponent knows this so they will build the MB first even if maybe just rushing the WW build would be faster even with slower times), they might be forced to rebuild the MB first.

Low levels of WW are also very quick to build, whereas high levels of GWs are slow and, early on in the WW race (when the WW is low level) the defense will always be lower - which means this is a time to throw away small hammers (normally anything below minimum 150k, but obviously those were late game hits on this server LOL), that won't be able to do any damage at all to the WW later on. So if you have 5 100k hammers, and one will be enough to knock the WW down... But others won't do any damage later on, there's no reason NOT to take out infrastructure.

In fact, on actually competetive servers with good preformed teams, there will often be hits on infrastructure ~a week to a few days before the WW plans drop, because def then is still quite low (usually), seeing as half consumption doesn't activate before plan drop. This means that teams will have to rebuild infrastructure well into the time when they could have been building the WW. (Of course teams will try to counter this too, by increasing their WW defense significantly starting a week or two before plans too).

I'd say, the only case where you would never ever hit anything but WW... Is when the teams in question are so good and large, that at no point will your normal WWKs be able to do any damage to infrastructure (even before plan drop). This does happen in some cases - on .com we've seen a couple of servers with 20m def in WWs, and quite a lot with 12m+. Here, anything but the biggest hammers will only serve to lower the WW defense (so where you'd often have the biggest hammers landing first, because they enable the smaller ones to do (more) damage by lowering defense, you'd have all the smaller stuff (300k and below) landing before the big ones, to try and make the big ones take another level or two. But this is a whole other topic, and good endgame planners will spend a lot of time with kirilloid to optimize the damage).

On this server, it made perfect sense to hit infrastructure. Especially when you steal away the architect. Architect doesn't apply to the WW itself, only other buildings and the wall. So you can get easy damage on infrastructure with it gone.

Just as an example, a single GW destroyed takes 84 hours to rebuild (even with halved building time, as is the case in WW villages). That's the same time it takes to build the 35 first levels on the WW.

Here's another example with very lazy kirilloid simming:

Travian :: Extended Combat Simulator 2.0

Time to rebuild: 25 hours

Travian :: Extended Combat Simulator 2.0

Time to rebuild: 2 * 58 hours

So, all in all, saying that you should never hit infrastructure, and that the only propper way to hit a WW is with a single rammer and hammer is just not true (in fact, WWRs are often more scarce than WWKs, so even if you were only hitting the WW, it might be better to throw in several WWKs behind the WWR, if one won't destroy the WW - also because the defense will be larger later on. Some times the only viable option is to hit with all rammers and hammers at once - this applies when the def is large, so even if you launch everything, you could end up only taking 10 levels on the wall and 30 on the WW or similar).

I hope you don't take this as an attack on you, but rather as some friendly tips - I've been playing this game for a very long time, and you're (relatively) new? So happy to pass on some information.

I'll happily elaborate more ;)

• Wow, someone get Marksy another pint of bitter.

I can't figure out whether you are a forum troll or having a paddy and throwing your toys out of the pram because you're not winning.

• He will take it as an attack

He's taken me chiefing his assumptions and defending my team as an attack all thread

I am glad someone in here understands the game and can see through Marksy

@Marksy why would I be embarrassed?

I want DtS on my team because I think they are a good player, with a great sense of teamwork and seem like a decent person in general.

They already settled on playing UK1, that's fine... I am not going to cry about it.

I get the feeling you would if they said no to playing with you though, judging by your reaction to losing.

Also... There is 1000 ways to attack. If you want to stick to a rigid gameplay you saw work on one server once for the rest of your life that's your choice. But you will lose against a player like me every time that way.

I'd know what you were going to do, when you were going to do it and how you will react on the forum when we prevent it succeeding "wahhhh you are ruining the game with your flexibility, diversions and unexpected tactics"

We are meant to finish when ever we say we are meant to finish.

Our starts only show that we could chill out and have a holiday server, barely bothering to defend, barely needing to attack... And still tear you to pieces. Give us a harder opponent and we will fight harder. Give us a more agressive opponent and we will defend better.

If we had cared about stats and winning as much as you do, we could have had lost another 10-15 hammers on ongoing offenses and still had plenty to ensure the end game

If I attacked after you mentioned it, it's because that's when I found time to do an attack, nothing more

• I am glad someone in here understands the game and can see through Marksy

From some of the stuff you guys yourselves have said in here, I wouldn't climb too high on that horse ;) (haven't kept too much track of who said what so... Might also only be the other guy from your team and not you, not sure).

From an outside perspective, it looks like you would have been throughoutly rolled by the teams that played on the last server he played so.