WW Thread: The Last Stand

• Which you would have simmed all server attacking no one, hiding your precious Gaul hammer just so it could have the smallest bit of effectiveness when you get to attack right at the end.

Sounds well fun.

• Which you would have simmed all server attacking no one, hiding your precious Gaul hammer just so it could have the smallest bit of effectiveness when you get to attack right at the end.

Sounds well fun.

You are starting to embarrass yourself now

• God I wish it was well-hidden. Would've stopped the enemies trying every trick they could think of to nick it, wouldn't had to feed 200k odd of standing either. Also, I did attack people. I'm not exactly the ''under the radar' type. Admittedly no-one within a few months of the end, but thats kind of the whole point of a WK isn't it :D

You're just getting defensive because your WKs are rubbish. Its fine. :)

Sounds well fun.

This is solid 10/10 banter I must say hahahaha! You've completely lost the plot! Let's see how much further you will go...

Gellewza and Wrank were the only hammers that had any effect for you all server... every single hammer you posted in those reports did nothing to effect the server whereas MJ's nearly won it for his alliance.

Oh, and he was playing against alliances that chiefed non cap hammers, destroyed capitals, had 5 hammers (I think) bigger than your biggest, another 5 that would be very close to your largest, I could go on...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• He got kicked for being rude

We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other.

There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game.

• I wouldn't want to fit in an alliance like that. How can you be so petty as to kick someone 15 minutes before a server end because they said something you didn't like and still say with a straight face you care about members. You dirty the name of your alliance with such acts and you show you don't deserve to call yourself a leader.

• I wouldn't want to fit in an alliance like that. How can you be so petty as to kick someone 15 minutes before a server end because they said something you didn't like and still say with a straight face you care about members. You dirty the name of your alliance with such acts and you show you don't deserve to call yourself a leader.

Sometimes i like to come in .com forum and read at what you are doing here.

It's nice to see that you're always against someone, Martin.

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• Kinda :b You seem actually decent though when you post, can you post something contentious and start something? :P

@playingwithfire lol mods here are pretty negligent

See, you wouldn't fit in either.

Because unlike people like Hellcat and yourself, we remain polite. Even if we want to invite issues out of nothing.

Medusa, please ignore trolls :D
    In what alliance do you play?

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• No I don't

I've kicked 100 people for all sorts of reasons

Keeping Hellcat in would have brought down the name of the alliance due to his attitude towards it.

Also, of course you wouldn't want to fit in... Because that would go against your image of being a boring and bitter troll who can't cope with outside the box thinking. Or thinking in general apparently...