WW Thread: The Last Stand

• 2 alliances in it so both know each other’s defence surely

one would think, and would probably be doing a grave mistake. There are still couple of scout arties available to take from natars on the server...i'm telling you, those players don't like scouts, just plain and cruel game of guesses.

• DSV has kindly posted the WW Levels above, so in case some of you are interested in what went down last night....

MM arranged a coordinated hit on us. They stole our 3x strength and then hit our WW:

Rammer - Gellewza: Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hammer 1 - Nero: Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hammer 2 - BlueSun: Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hammer 3 - Si-Tron: Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hammer 4 - Wrank: Converter - Battle reports Travian

In conclusion:

• Wall levelled
    • Warehouse 20 --> 16
    • 4 x GW destroyed
    • WW 86 --> 50
  • Well and so it ends,

My analysis is that it has been a terrible server,

I am not going to moan about anyone's gameplay because I have seen it all before, spies, doing anything to win these tactics are normal, it is nothing new. this is my first server back since playing as part of the Debello UK2 Alliance many years ago! and I have used the server to understand how Travian has changed since I last played it, some things for the better some for the worse.

There are few players on this server and even fewer active players, it has been quite boring at times. Carnage lost the server within the first 60 days, the leadership fell away two or three times and pretty much most of the alliance offence players gave up mid way through as soon as they lost their hammers.

It was only when DtS took up the mantle that the alliance finally got some cohesion and started to work better together producing some great defences to kill off a few decent MM hammers. and getting a plan together for end game, the trouble was it was all too late, we simply had not prepared for end game, ideally we needed a Teut for the WW but none were willing to step up, so I did a Gaul not ideal, I have held WW's before and had the experience to build it without wasting time on infrastructure that we didnt require, the challenge was how do we manage to hold off MM who had greater numbers, bigger hammers and many more active players.

It was always going to be a tough ask when the odds were stacked against us as they were .

My conclusion is that Carnage has some epic players that have learned a massive amount from this server and I am proud to have played alongside them, some will go onto the next server and will stick together and form new alliances with new players and probably will go on to win a server eventually, others will leave disillusioned with Travian, MM also have some great players who are experienced enough to know how to win and all due respect to them it is looking like they will, Congrats to them.

...Until the next server

Rcap

• Server over after 1 WW gets knocked down to lv50 using 5 hammers, when that WW had 1.5 million defence in.

Think that's all the information you'll need to sum up the server <X

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Wait a second...you're WW holder and you admited loss after just one WW hit. I honestly now doubt you ever played this game before. Sad to bring morale down before one WW hits lvl100.

• Yes I am a WW holder you are right, but a WW village is never built, defended, lost as one person, it takes an alliance of many active, loyal and coordinated players to run one.

however to the point of your post... did I admit defeat in my post? maybe read the post again... I implied the likely result of the server but in no way did I concede.

• i know how WW is handled, we dealt with the same thing also but doing this before MM is even on lvl90...they have the same amount of deff like you have not much more, and hammers of theirs, also pretty weak considering they were unchallenged for the most part of the server.

MM also have some great players who are experienced enough to know how to win and all due respect to them it is looking like they will, Congrats to them.

...Until the next server

So yes, i read it again just to be sure not to troll someone for nothing(i would never do such thing), i'm sure that every carnage member reading this post will feel very encouraged about you guys winning :thumbdown:

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• i know how WW is handled, we dealt with the same thing also but doing this before MM is even on lvl90...they have the same amount of deff like you have not much more, and hammers of theirs, also pretty weak considering they were unchallenged for the most part of the server.

So yes, i read it again just to be sure not to troll someone for nothing(i would never do such thing), i'm sure that every carnage member reading this post will feel very encouraged about you guys winning :thumbdown:

MM WW was on level 91 when I made my post... and we have knocked them back slightly early morning today.

Again you may wish to re-read my earlier post especially the section that says 'pretty much most of the alliance offence players gave up mid way through' which left Carnage with some great defence players who are now supporting the defence in our WW admirably and deserve the credit for everything we have achieved thus far, but we were left with little by way of offence, just as you cannot fight fire with paper swords, you cannot train an hammer that can wipe out a WW in 60 days. but we have done our best with the resources available to us.

You do very much seem to be trolling without any good reason...

Shall we put things into perspective...

Carnage WW is currently on level 51 but we have to rebuild wall and GW's, MM WW is currently on 83 and is still building as they don't need to rebuild infrastructure, we have not lost yet and I will fight right to the end, but lets be realistic the odds are massively weighted towards MM.

• but you still did give them a benefit of being most likely winners...no WW holder should do that to his team, no matter the odds.

• It is irrelevant whether I have a WW as one of my villages or not I am not the leader of Carnage nor am I the only one who is building the WW... I am simply giving an analysis...

Premier league football managers who are currently in 2nd and 8 points adrift with 3 games to go don't go around saying we will win the league this year, they say 'it is unlikely', but they have not stopped fighting, its called being 'realistic'.

You are missing the point I feel so I will leave it there... good chat!

• Premier league football managers who are currently in 2nd and 8 points adrift with 3 games to go don't go around saying we will win the league this year, they say 'it is unlikely', but they have not stopped fighting, its called being 'realistic'.

but they don't go running around telling Manchester City is winning it most likely either. You think people would respect Mourinho if he told the press that Man City is better team with players which are more capable of winning than ManU?

• It's a very dull server

But... MM does what MM does best:

Get drunk, launch hammers and hope for the best

We make it fun for ourselves. Unfortunately for Carnage we have little influence over your enjoyment. But for MM the fun lies on the Skype group, the enjoyment of the game is about the people in our team rather than Travian itself.

We have a very unconventional play style, and it seems like everyone who plays with us loves us. Everyone who plays against us hates us.

It's not a drive to win at all costs. It's a drive to seize every opportunity, create memorable moments and push our opponents as hard as we can.

I want to say:

We thoroughly respected our enemies last server
    And the same goes this server

You got dealt a bad hand with everyone quitting... Especially after such a great start, had high hopes

But DaegontheSnake has completely turned the alliance around!

He is an excellent leader and we have noticed many great players in Carnage. With a dedicated preformed alliance I am sure he will do great things.

I'd be more than happy to play with or against Carnage (not carnage... But the players who remain under Carnage's banner now) again. Hopefully in better circumstances.

Also, rcap, don't judge the game on UK4 it is by far the quietest server. A good place to get back into the game, but a terrible place if you want a full and lively server. We will probably move somewhere busier next.

• Haha I don't want to spend any money on UK servers due to the way we were treated

As far as I am concerned UK servers should die in protest at the way they raised the costs

But no one has any resolve, so they will keep playing and spending and Travian will keep abusing British players

I want to go somewhere where the fees were not raised.

I tried to persuade DtS to ditch you guys on UK1 and join us on .com haha!