WW Thread: The Last Stand

• I for one have had great fun on this server! I hope that was not the last stand and Carnage can pull something out of the hat to keep on going strong.

If "The Last Stand" is a reference to Carnage's latest MM then you are an absolute joke and should be ashamed of yourself. If not, then your profile says "When natars are a better opponent than Carnage"... you must have fun at funerals

Read comments in red, I'm actually quite enjoying this argument :)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• until now we didn;t meet a better alliance on either server .
    when we will meet a better one - if we don;t lose , we wont say it was a better one .

we didn;t attack all server ... ok ... as u wish . ask daegon if we did not attack at all .

u are still talking about RBG and their members ... we have the ww at -100/-100 because we said this from the start - also u consider we should have abandoned our support villages and members that moved there specially for the ww , to be closer to the newly gained members from NW ? - last server when i played in NW , i held the ww at the same coords { -100/-100} , because that is the one that was said from start to be the MM ww
    u say that most of former rbg players deleted ... some did , yes - as some of the ones from sw deleted too , but some from rbg are active participants in our game , both in the off part and the def part . for ex , the guy that is no1 at def on server , and posted earlier :)

again check facts correctly :
    CARNAGE had 2 quadrans and 120 members
    MM had 1 quad and 90-100 members
    RBG was in nw with 50-60 members
    this was at arties { or around that time }
    when we started to attack carnage after arties , we were the ones outnumbered .

btw :
    thank u muffin for the great def
    thank u daegon for keeping the topic related to ww and in a polite manner
    thank u rcap for ur attitude
    and ofc ... thank u Medusa

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• What you have been told?

By who haha?

Of course we respect our opponents, and anyone who disagrees obviously isn't in MM and therefore cannot speak for how we feel

Of course fun > winning is more important, that's why WE have fun, and no one else does because they are too bitter about us enjoying ourselves. Just because we do well at the same time doesn't mean the fun isn't more important... anyone who disagrees obviously isn't in MM and therefore cannot speak for how we feel

10-15 players max?

On a normal alliance maybe

In MM it's all in, because like I said... We are here to have fun, and that's what we do

Unlike usual alliances where the aim seems to be to bore their team to death, we make an effort to form a team. Anyone who disagrees with that, clearly... Is not in MM and therefore CANNOT speak for how we feel (do you see the pattern here?)

I haven't once said Carnage is this, Carnage is that, they must think this, they must think that?

So WHY does everyone think they know us so well?

Or are they all just bitter about not being able to handle us that they make things up?

Finally, no...

I didn't expect to win our first server, we didn't, we still had fun, we still fought hard.

I didn't expect to win our second server, we did, somehow, it was close, we had fun, we fought hard.

I didn't expect to win this server, we haven't yet, we are having fun... We are fighting hard.

I don't expect to win our next server, we will probably have fun... We will probably fight hard.

What we won't do...
    Is delete when we get hit
    Cry if we are outnumbered
    Shout cheats if someone beats us (Serious Rabbit)
    Claim the game is ruined if we locate a spy
    Bore our team off the Skype chat
    Play the way our enemies want us to
    Play the way our enemies expect us to

What we will do...
    Is get drunk
    Make mistakes
    Get lucky sometimes
    Get unlucky other times
    And look after our team above all else

Simple

• I dont need to ask anyone to know you havent attacked... Let us look at the stats and facts you seem to love (and I will prove yours wrong now that I have more time):
    Number of caps destroyed: Zero (destroying 8 wheat fields from a 4 wave attack does not count).
    Number of non-cap hammers chiefed/destroyed: Zero
    You know how many artes you've stolen this server? I genuinely dont know, but would be interesting. Although it may be a skewed stat if Carnage havent even managed to steal 1 (again, i dont know). Oh, and SomeTolerance could still be in the top 20 attackers come the end of the server if you're not careful, and he hasnt played since day 130.

Now.. Lets have a look at your stats. (all information gathered from Gettertools).
    RBG had 56 players when they merged with you, of those, 22 remain active. You've lost over half the members in 3 months - do you reckon its because of how boring the server was? Or because you didnt care about them or include them? Maybe 34 people had personal reasons for quitting?
    Who cares about the number of quads? Carnage had 106 members, MM had 97. Include the 56 you took from RBG and thats 153 vs 106. And thats only in terms of number of players - want me to do it in terms of population size? That would show everyone that MM were never ever the underdog here - they were always favourites and instead of making it a fun server they would rather consolidate their win on day 130. Travian is a war game not a "ooh look at me i won with all my friends" game.

Read comments in blue, some people find it easier to read than red :)

That's my bad to be fair, I forgot "The Last Stand" is the name of the thread :) In terms of your quote to what I said... they mean the same thing. My statement remains true.

Too long to reply to normally and Im a forum noob so not sure how to do that multiple quotes thing... So i had to answer in red again, sorry :(

Anyway, with the server over probably before uk1 starts I will take my leave now to focus on that server. If you reply though then Im sure I will too, as the more you reply the more you ruin the MM name judging on the people messaging me hahaha

EDIT: Oh also, the "related thread" to this thread is called "The shocking state of deff in the ww's" which gave me a chuckle :D

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• why is 8 fields on a capital not an attack ? ... i consider it a nice attack tbh . i got hit in the same way and it was annoying .
    these are the stats from the server

The best alliances (off)

Alliance Player(s) Ø Points
    1. MM 59 116326 6863255
    2. Carnage 52 87884 4569947
    3. MM!! 24 41088 986120
    4. AP 3 57155 171466

and yes , when we started the war with carnage they were more than us - as u said aswell : Carnage had 106 members, MM had 97 - but i still think at that point there more than 106 ... i remember that both carnage allys were full - maybe im wrong, dont remember exactly .
    we did not take rbg in at that time , but later - when they were not 56 players ... we took them when they were aproximately 30 in both rbg and mm!! as u can see , from getter { as u said ? } :

06/11/17 The alliance is now known as MM RBG U.
    Joining of:David Lawley, GreenMunk, yadren4, SHM, SoNiJa, Ummm, tombob, Dadas911, Azzy, DeusVultus, bang!, ????, Robbiemc, AJR, WelshViking13, Mattafix, Comrade Corbynand Bum Fluff.
    Leaving of:kettricken.
    07/11/17 Joining of:Saibot, Razorbill, Rochy101, Markus312, hashem eldeeb, Bong, Integrator741, DAZ, sporttman, ozozgur, Danzlfc, Clothespeg, Aeonand Thiefy.
    09/11/17 Joining of:Dude.

arties stolen .... i dont have the exact stats { and i dont wanna stay and check every artie to see the owners } ... but from what i can remember , i think carnage stole at least 4 from us , and we stole around 12 from them

personally i dont care about building record hammers ... i prefer hammers that do their job, the same goes for war armies,or for other types of armies . maybe as u said we are all noobs and cant make bigger ones - who knows ? or maybe i just have a different vision of the game than u ?

i played many servers , not on uk , but always it was the same : people who lose blame the ones who won for different things .

u say it;s a war game and then , not a game to win with all ur friends ... why not ? if i can play with people i like , why isn't it ok to also win ? .... it's better to play with people i don't like and win ?

if u say that people in MM dont like it here - why do they continue ? they could delete if they are so annoyed with us

u keep reminding that sometolerance is in top 20 attackers ... what is the problem with that ? he attacked and killed some troops - so what ? is that such a big thing ? if we didnt find def in most of our attacks , is that so bad ? there seems to be a difference of opinions here :
    for example , i prefer to attack 4 capitals { yes , with 4 waves only } and not lose any of my army - and u seem to prefer an attack in which u lose all the army on 1 capital { u didnt specify if it passes or not through the def - so dunno ur opinion on that } .

also ... i have to add one more thing : i personally do not care if anyone from the opposition doesnt like me , nor do i care if they disagree with any of my actions . i am only interested in the opinion of the people i play with, not those who i play against. i personally like dts's way of talking , and also rcap's . i personally NEVER have shown disrespect towards another player - enemy or ally .

------

about last server ... i can only comment about what happent after i became involved in MM leadership { some time after we became allies last server } - but , from that point we were outnumbered constantly . gmc had great raiding stats , and a full quad at disposal . gimps merged with fl { se + a part of sw } , while were were 60 players from sw and nw ... at the end as everyone knows we remained around 30 while the others were 70+ ...
    and to add here - weekend warrior , left from mm at some point and started to attack every capital around him { so he was a spy , traitor , etc } - stuff like this happents ...

ps : u played on sometolarence account aswell ? - if u did , why did u quit ? {if im mistaking u with someone else - sry }

• i think it's my turn now. Alex is talking too much...

personally i dont care about building record hammers ... i prefer hammers that do their job, the same goes for war armies,or for other types of armies . maybe as u said we are all noobs and cant make bigger ones - who knows ? or maybe i just have a different vision of the game than u ?

well, that's a bummer then, because you didn't show up with any of those. I'm pretty sure he didn't call you noobs directly, those are your words, and if you think that about yourself and your co-players and leaders, then that's between you guys.

i played many servers , not on uk , but always it was the same : people who lose blame the ones who won for different things .

then you played on some really weird servers, because this is actually the first one i saw in which i think most of the opposition don't have the respect for enemy and their win(actually, not first one, but it is a rarity)

it's better to play with people i don't like and win ?

that's always so much better, you gotta try it sometimes.

if we didnt find def in most of our attacks , is that so bad ?

i prefer to attack 4 capitals { yes , with 4 waves only } and not lose any of my army

you seem to be contradicting yourself there(maybe), because you say you didn't find deff. Of course you didn't find deff because you mostly were attacking low leveled accounts which weren't really impacting the game, and those 4 waves only you mention, were probably attacking same player over and over again and demolishing probably lvl7-8 crop fields lol, i know for a fact that is true, because SomeTolerance acc alex is always mentioning had his lvl1 wheat fields demolished out of pure unreasonable fear. I rebuilt them to lvl1 and said here on forum i'll go and train WWr for carnage there and 2 days after they were demolished, 7 days after again. Probably just a coincidence.

u keep reminding that sometolerance is in top 20 attackers ... what is the problem with that ? he attacked and killed some troops - so what ? is that such a big thing ?

i believe the thing is that it's just ridiculous that account that was active only from day 40 to day 140 is still in top 20 attackers, and you guys are already in the heavy endgame.

i personally like dts's

mah, i don't like this noob

gmc had great raiding stats , and a full quad at disposal

with trouble leading them it was miracle they actually made it to the endgame(although that's also just from things i heard, i wasn't there)

left from mm at some point and started to attack every capital around him { so he was a spy , traitor , etc }

i did not know that, but if that actually happened, then i must say you fell down even lower in my eyes. One would think that after experiencing it on yourself, one wouldn't use 10s of them just on the next server...but that's just me

ps : u played on sometolarence account aswell ? - if u did , why did u quit ? {if im mistaking u with someone else - sry }

yes, alex was playing on SomeTolerance with me. We were busy at the time with our own WW to take care on uk3. I left first and then his raiding fell down rapidly(he's noob actually) and then he decided to leave it because he couldn't not play without me, he said it was tearing his heart seeing that account without my presence. :P
    That paid off because he really picked up on sitting our WW from then on.

• well, that's a bummer then, because you didn't show up with any of those. I'm pretty sure he didn't call you noobs directly, those are your words, and if you think that about yourself and your co-players and leaders, then that's between you guys

i said i DON't care about record hammers - so yes , we didnt show up with any of those

Or, of course, I could be wrong and everyone is just a big noob? - this is what he said { look in his post u will see it there}

well ... about who and when i organized attacks on ... tbh , i consider that what i did made the impact i wanted, and also were succesfull attacks in 80% of the time .
    strictly reffering to the sometolerance account - actually its not a coincidence that it got hit soon after the post - but not for the reason that u said about making army , but , because i thought that maybe the account is still activeif u are posting on the forum so why should it be useful with resources / def ?
    i tend to disagree about the small accounts ... they can be very useful players in many ways - but again , this is only my opinion - i am not making statements about how it should be done , or how is the best way .

Who cares about the number of quads?

i forgot earlier to mention something about this .
    I do . i consider that at the start of the server { on most servers at least } the quads are almolst equal as player numbers - so its up to the leaders of the main alliances in each quad how they manage it .

then i must say you fell down even lower in my eyes

im glad to hear that - please notify me when i reach bottom :)

• i said i DON't care about record hammers - so yes , we didnt show up with any of those

you misunderstood me there, i said, you guys didn't show up with even proper warhammer, i'm not even speaking about WWks/WWrs

strictly reffering to the sometolerance account - actually its not a coincidence that it got hit soon after the post - but not for the reason that u said about making army , but , because i thought that maybe the account is still activeif u are posting on the forum so why should it be useful with resources / def ?

thanks, it looks like you just won me a bet there pal. I can tell you why it wasn't active, because no one wanted to spend their time on uk4, atleast not any new players to that server. If i tell you that i'll train WWr now, will you attack SomeTolerance with your mighty warhammers again? :p

im glad to hear that - please notify me when i reach bottom

that post before was notification

no one posted the hits on our ww so here they are

well, maybe because the hits were on your WW perhaps? i'm surprised you didn't just post only WW lvls and leave it on that like always. It's like you're ashamed of your armies?
    btw, i know deff on uk server is low, but i did not expect that player with just 25k cavalry and 4k cats would shave off 1 lvl of WW.
    it looks like no matter of your numbers, you have almost the same amount of deff like carnage - lame amount.

• you misunderstood me there, i said, you guys didn't show up with even proper warhammer, i'm not even speaking about WWks/WWrs

true , i misunderstood . thx for clarification

thanks, it looks like you just won me a bet there pal. I can tell you why it wasn't active, because no one wanted to spend their time on uk4, atleast not any new players to that server. If i tell you that i'll train WWr now, will you attack SomeTolerance with your mighty warhammers again?

not now , cause i have something to do - in the near future , why not ? :) since its still there in the ally

that post before was notification

good to know :d glad i made it to NO1

well, maybe because the hits were on your WW perhaps? i'm surprised you didn't just post only WW lvls and leave it on that like always. It's like you're ashamed of your armies?
    btw, i know deff on uk server is low, but i did not expect that player with just 25k cavalry and 4k cats would shave off 1 lvl of WW.
    it looks like no matter of your numbers, you have almost the same amount of deff like carnage - lame amount.

u say "like always" as if i did this many times - i did only once , and tbh i did it cause i wanted dts to post them .

no , actually im very happy with the armies MM had all server - both ww armies and war armies and other armies aswell :) - these armies did their job properly

and ur point with the def amount is .... ? yes it was kinda the same .... so ? again : job well done by our defenders - the result was good

if at any point u will understand my reasoning - u will probably agree with me if u played many servers

• u say "like always" as if i did this many times

well, i hate to break it to you, but you did kinda post WW lvls 4-5 times already. So that's why i'm saying 'like always'

and tbh i did it cause i wanted dts to post them

why is that? seriously, i'm interested why would you let your opponent post your WWks?

and ur point with the def amount is .... ? yes it was kinda the same .... so ? again : job well done by our defenders - the result was good

again, it's not that good if you have so many more people with same amount of deff like carnage is having. I mean, what are we talking about here, uk4 carnage has the same amount of deff in WW like you do.

if at any point u will understand my reasoning - u will probably agree with me if u played many servers

maybe one day i get to your high level and see your reasoning then lol, like you said, i still have many servers to play to catch up with you :thumbdown:

The above army doing damage to a level 91 WW is good? (cwl) I don't feel any particular antagony towards either side here, but that is hillarious

i heard from the player himself that this was highly coordinated kill strike. He caught them off guard with those haeds.

• no, the overall result of the attack was good for us
    that is what i said about our ww armies aswell - they did their job

• well, i hate to break it to you, but you did kinda posted WW lvls 4-5 times already. So that's why i'm saying 'like always'

true , but only once there was also a ww hit . the first ones were just to show the way the ww's are growing .

why is that? seriously, i'm interested why would you let your opponent post your WWks?

as i said before , because i like the way he presents things . - we also discussed about this thread before he created it , and agreed that he should make it since i made the other one .

again, it's not that good if you have so many more people with same amount of deff like carnage is having. I mean, what are we talking about here, uk4 carnage has the same amount of deff in WW like you do.

the result was good for us - { yes ofc , if we put more def , we will get even less damage - i know that } so again i consider it a job well done

maybe one day i get to your high level and see your reasoning then lol, like you said, i still have many servers to play to catch up with you

i am not at a high level { actually i know very many players that played a lot more servers than me } . i just assumed seeing ur comments that u played many servers { just to be clear , many means more than 5 complete servers }
    also i did not say that i played more servers than u - because i dont know how many u have played

• the result was good for us - { yes ofc , if we put more def , we will get even less damage - i know that } so again i consider it a job well done

i got impression playing this game that you usually can't just magically train deff out of thin air. So what i'm actually saying, if you aren't putting every possible deff you have into WW on lvl91 and counting, then i'm speechless.

many means more than 5 complete servers

Dang! i have just 4 in the bag!

true , but only once there was also a ww hit . the first ones were just to show the way the ww's are growing .

fair enough, anyway it doesn't bother me actually that much as long as there are reports posted, i'm sure everyone enjoy seeing nice WWks or WWrs.

• i got impression playing this game that you usually can't just magically train deff out of thin air. So what i'm actually saying, if you aren't putting every possible deff you have into WW on lvl91 and counting, then i'm speechless.

normally i would have used the emoticon with the monkey covering it's mouth - i think its fun reffering to that last word and to the name of our alliance .

Dang! i have just 4 in the bag!

nice to know . hope u will play more - good luck

fair enough, anyway it doesn't bother me actually that much as long as there are reports posted, i'm sure everyone enjoy seeing nice WWks or WWrs

they will be posted each time

and also , if the forum rules allow , i can post all the attacks that i organized on carnage {i have some of theirs on us aswell , and also some of the ones that others organized from mm } - i would like to do that after the server ends, ofc if i can post them unedited .

• you can post full reports, including the names of defenders and attackers and with full numbers without asking a permission to do it from participants of those attacks.

• I've been told, I've been told, I've been told

Hmm... Sound like you've been told by the same three bitter people to be honest. You have fun friends haha

I've said it before, PalecC wasn't our spy, I have no idea who they are. They had beef with Locke, we took the opportunity presented to us. If you can't understand that, it isn't my problem. It's yours.

And your leadership knows that I respect my opponents... strange that you/your team seek personal validation? Not exactly the way to keep my respect. It doesn't work like that

I am not going to write you all a pretty poem thanking you for your time.

If we got hit properly we would delete? Who told you that? Those "friends" again?

Funny how FL wouldn't even imply that, yet you, who haven't hit us a 10th as much or a 10th as hard as they did think you can?

Not a SINGLE core MM player has deleted! Not one, all server. Our core has grown quite a bit since we started, and they are all still here. We've made some friends who have come and gone... We've had some have to bug out for personal reasons, but their accounts are still there, under new ownership or sitter ran. They don't delete.

RBG? Eh... What are they to do with us?

We took the members who wanted to play and they joined MM

Those who didn't, are clearly still RBG

RBG deletes, MM doesn't.

Contradictory? It's a dull server, MM is far from being a dull team. That's not a contradiction. We would have fun on am empty server (infact we had a contingency plan in place for if you all deleted haha)

Can't speak for my whole team?

Fine

Any Monkey upset with me calling the alliance a free, fun, hard working team of absolute raving lunatics...

Is perfectly allowed to call me out and put me straight.

Until they do, I will continue to defend the best bunch of players I have ever had the privilege of playing with against bitter jealous outsiders who can't handle their game.

I'd let certain FL players join if they asked. I would let certain Carnage players join if they wanted. I DID let Viscous players join (our first rivals)!

It's EVERYONE else that has a problem, not us. And if you don't think you would fit in here, then you wouldn't.

I get that you are committed to opposing everything we stand for now, and you clearly don't want to admit you are wrong because you feel validated by everyone else who is wrong.

But you are wrong. If you truly spoke to any member of MM then you would realise. And I don't mean bait them, I mean have a personal conversation with them.