Dear CM

• Jeeez you'd never see this on a UKx thread, sure we'd troll and probably insult each other but not want other players to be banned. What a total bunch of cry babies. Credit to the CM for allowing us to make polls and just posting what is requested by the original poster, and also to him for following the previous policy of avoiding banning people unless it is serious...

• Complaining about the constant swearing I can understand. While I think a lax approach to moderating the forum is good, I can see why it's a problem when (mostly) "a" user here on the .uk domain has absolutely no restraints and keeps posting the same swears and what not over and over again. So yeah, it's sad that a single person might cause a more strict forum for everyone, but understandable.

But getting so upset over a joke poll though? Really?

• I'm sorry, but I still think CM didn't do anything wrong. And Templar knight, I'm sorry on behalf of all the users that u are getting some CRAP (ironically I'm using a swear word to make a point to support CM... if its censored idc :D) replies... u don't deserve it :D.
    If there are any specific examples you guys can give instead of just saying generally "they favour others" then plz give them :P, like multey did now :D...

What you mean is you're grateful for the effort TK puts in. Or did you not want a forum?

I thought bad language wasn't allowed on the forum posts. It never used to be and at the very least the one using the bad language got a warning and if it happened again much more severe warning and removal of the post, then if it kept happening the person in question was never allowed to post again

Then that was on the lovely old forum where things were a lot better.

I apologise for my language. Words hurt much more than sticks.

^ Not sure how anyone can argue with that. I miss polls already. Thanks.

No one before was worried about getting banned for acting normally on the forum. None of us were allowed to frequently swear and most of us thought that pretty reasonable.

As for the poll post, you failed to consider that your position as CM is relevant when you post or you didn't care. It was obvious posting inflammatory posts on others behalf was not a great idea because of your position. Had Crunch posted it himself the issue wouldn't actually have arisen, but it was you who did. The sensible thing to do would've been to say 'I'm not getting involved in alliance politics' and leave it at that.

The CM allowed a poll to be posted? Outrageous.

I miss polls. Thanks.

Have you heard the metaphor about playing chess with a pigeon?

The sensible thing to do is make the poll as requested.

Why don’t you make a poll saying who’s will win, MFH, MFH or mfh?
    Oh wait, you can’t because you and your buddies have ruined polls for everyone.

Thanks by the way.

^ This chap is well handsome.

The poll itself obviously was. In the sense that it was written to provoke our alliance.

Would it of helped if was in italics?

Once upon a time the name MJ held respect when it came to forum arguements. Thats gone now.

i know the poll was intended as a joke and imo that's fair enough.

As I said before it's more than fair to let the odd violation off as people forget. But what are we supposed to think when members on our team recieve warnings bans and have posts edited every single time and one player is repeatly allowed to verbal abuse us? Generally 2 and 2 add up to 4

If this isn't the case then I will retract my comments

Please. Please follow that up with facts.

Not your call on when someone gets banned.
    No one has been

I Have!

Since before Christmas I informed the staff who moderates both the UK and US domains to just edit posts but do not give warnings or bans unless it is a serious offense.
    So that is why you have not seen many players being banned for things they have done recently.

That was my call to make and I made it.

Thanks tripadvisorguy, now we can't have a fun forum.

thanks for trying though TK.

That's a shame, never once said it was my call. I can keep posting this all day, feel free to keep up your "different" method of CM'ing that is clearly just to cover the fact that a good CM has been replaced with a sub-par one and a silent one...

What are you trying to achieve?

;(;(;(
    Shook

This baffles me

Right it's your call, but what guidelines do you follow when making that decision? Or is it your complete discretion?

Surely after X number of infractions you have a rule that someone gets banned?

Would you think I was crazy if i said it wasn't me ruining the forum but it was you?

Sorry, can you just clarify that your entire approach is that people can do whatever they like repeatedly as long as it's not 'serious' and they get off Scot free?
    Is it just me who thinks that's pathetic administration?

EDIT: apologies for the double post, not sure how to fix it on my phone. Please don't give me an infraction!

What is your dream and/or vision for the forum?

How could it be amazing?

Thank you for taking the time to address the concerns I've flagged, I do appreciate the detailed response and at least now we can appreciate there is some semblance of a system in place.

I can't say it is working though given the frequency of the profanities has not gone down. I would recommend you revisit your processes and find some way that works better. Obviously it is your forum to run, so whether you take that on board or not is completely up to you, I am just stating my opinion.

I believe it was only twice, and both times i think were more than warranted.

Amazing how your team how no respect for the ingame rules but care so much about the forum rules at random occassions when it suits you....

Jeeez you'd never see this on a UKx thread, sure we'd troll and probably insult each other but not want other players to be banned. What a total bunch of cry babies. Credit to the CM for allowing us to make polls and just posting what is requested by the original poster, and also to him for following the previous policy of avoiding banning people unless it is serious...

^Amen

Thing is no-one even wants anyone to be banned, they just want the constant swearing to be given a rest already which is totally understandable and the main issue most have expressed.

It's a bit to late to back track mate, you encouraged this.

Complaining about the constant swearing I can understand. While I think a lax approach to moderating the forum is good, I can see why it's a problem when (mostly) "a" user here on the .uk domain has absolutely no restraints and keeps posting the same swears and what not over and over again. So yeah, it's sad that a single person might cause a more strict forum for everyone, but understandable.

But getting so upset over a joke poll though? Really?

yeah i shouldnt have sworn, i cant admit that

Primarily I raised an issue with the poll and have spoken privately about it. I don't think either topic requires revisiting after yesterday though to be honest and I don't see anything beneficial coming from that so I'm out.

Primarily, you backed your mate. From there you have leaped from one aguement to another. I actually respect you for it but you need to find better mates.

======================

This is me being nice.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hawk: duplicate content ().

• Nobody's asking you not to have your fun or be as salty as you want. Just asking you to express that salt in a way that's acceptable on the forum. Sure there's plenty of other colorful words you could use to describe me within the community rules. Come on Crunchie, use your imagination!

• Nobody's asking you not to have your fun or be as salty as you want. Just asking you to express that salt in a way that's acceptable on the forum. Sure there's plenty of other colorful words you could use to describe me within the community rules. Come on Crunchie, use your imagination!

You arranged to come on the forum and attack me en masse, not even by coming at me, by running to the teacher.

You have lost the right to ask anything of me.

• Nothing was arranged

Must just be that enough people were fed up with you swearing all the time

I could scroll through 500 posts and ask for screen shots of warnings but is it really worth doing all that just so you feel the need to stop breaking the rules?

As I've said many times now this isn't the place for that kind of language.

You should probably drop it now crunch, continuing to argue about it is just going to add to the hostility

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• we often discuss your blatant disregard for rules

Doesn't mean were arranging anything. Simplest solution would be to stop breaking them love ;)

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• I'm happy breaking the no swearing rules in forum's , hospitals, schools, libraries wherevre. You name it, i've sworn in it.

That's the only i've broken though is it not?

Atleast I haven't broken any in the game itself hey