• I believe we were told that it would be available prior to 2018, so definitely weird that we haven't heard anything about it. I guess we just have to wait and pray that we will get access to the archive at some point...

Edit: Found it

We are working on an archive solution for a read-only version of the current forums. This solution won’t be available straight after the forum merger, but it will come soon after. We do not have an ETA yet, but we aim to have the solution in place by no later than the end of the year.

• Just to follow up here a bit....

I am still waiting to hear what the verdict is on this. I did hear back that is is being checked at higher level but will not know more for a couple more days.

When I do this is where it will go.

:)

• Some more follow up.....

First...The archives are here on the forum as well as most of the stuff that came over from the merge.
    It is in 2 sections with one being the bulk from the merge and the other starting from posts we all made in 2017.

As of right now of course you as the players do not see them yet.

Travian is still working on this but it has fallen in priority as other things have moved up.

Still no estimated time frame on this but something that will be done so players will be able to see and read them.

• Wouldn't it have made sense to inform us, the players that it was moved down the priority list? Since we were kinda promised that it would be available before 2018.

• Wouldn't it have made sense to inform us, the players that it was moved down the priority list? Since we were kinda promised that it would be available before 2018.

I think I just did that Lemon or are you trolling me for fun. :|

• Thats the thing, tell the users in advance not to expect the archives to be ready before 18, if that's what you were trying to do, I'm sorry to inform you that you are 3 weeks late ;)

Same goes with other things aswell...Just an idea :rolleyes:

But I believe that the people upstairs have already recieved a list from me...Not sure though, never got a reply ;(

• Yes we were told we would get them before 2018 came in. It was not something I remembered and even this thread was made 7 days into the new year.

So many of us did not remember neither. If this thread came up before the end of the year then we would have got the same reply back as we did now.

• So let me get this right, as your reply confused me a bit...

Are you saying that you would have ignored it/kept quiet, if a user wouldn't have asked for it? Or what? :)

• There's this smart thing called a calender, it helps people remind what they need to do on a certain day, maybe you could recommend the people handling the announcements, that when an announcement include a deadline, that they make sure they add it to their calender, so you can say: "Whoops, we didn't get the archive ready in time, let's post it on forum, to make the users aware that we are still working on getting it done, but we have been focusing on other things which has resulted in the archive release date getting pushed back" :)

• There's this smart thing called a calender, it helps people remind what they need to do on a certain day, maybe you could recommend the people handling the announcements, that when an announcement include a deadline, that they make sure they add it to their calender, so you can say: "Whoops, we didn't get the archive ready in time, let's post it on forum, to make the users aware that we are still working on getting it done, but we have been focusing on other things which has resulted in the archive release date getting pushed back" :)

Come on Lem, give TK a break. He's just given us a gold sale!

• Is it possible to have access to this 'bulk' section while it is in process/waiting to be 'tidyied' as such?

• Come on Lem, give TK a break. He's just given us a gold sale!

We should really stay on topic, but seeing it as this has been somewhat solved, I guess a bit off topic doesn't hurt too much...

Funny how the gold sale was announced a week after my rumour in the Ukx rumour mill, one could say that the sale has been planned for a week+ ;):saint:

And give TK a break? I just wanted to help them improve their communication with their customers :| And I'm sure they love getting feedback from their customers, it's the best thing in the world ^^

• Is it possible to have access to this 'bulk' section while it is in process/waiting to be 'tidyied' as such?

Unfortunately it is not.

I will stay on top of this though and hopefully it will move up the priority list soon.