New forum?

• So much has changed... Seems that there are some massive changes in the game as well, isn't it?

Can someone please let me know about all the recent updates TG made? I have lots to catch up on.

And don't get me wrong, I think it's great! :)

• So much has changed... Seems that there are some massive changes in the game as well, isn't it?

Can someone please let me know about all the recent updates TG made? I have lots to catch up on.

How long since you last played?

Many things have changed in the last few years.....

- New forum
    - 2 new tribes (Egyptians & Huns)
    - A couple new versions (Fire & Sand / Rise of Alliances / Scattered Empire)
    - Some new graphics
    - Some new additions to game play(Vacation mode / troop forwarding / Troop merging)

You can scan thru the forums and find the info and you can also read from the blog Travian Blog - All the news around Travian

Hope you have some fun catching up and throwing some rocks at some new players.

Rock On!!! :)

• That's nice.

So I think I will try the new tribes. :)

There is a place where I can find more stats about the Egyptians and the Huns?

And another question, why I can't edit my previous messages? :/

• You say that so casually it's almost like you are aware that they will soon be on all servers =O

Does not look casual to me. Just letting him know some of the new features on some of the versions.

Here are the Egyptians Meet the Egyptians

Here are the Huns Meet the Huns!!

The edit feature along with other forum features are still being optimized.

• Ok. Many thanks for the answers :)

This page is also very useful :)

Travian :: Troops

There is the new year special server starting in a few days, in has the new tribes included too! Would be a good place to get back into the action :D

• Do we need a new account for this forum? Couldn't seem to log in to my old one :(

Hello Milesias

The old forum was merged into this new forum during late summer of last year.
    The accounts that did not make the journey were those that have had no activity for over a year. from the time the merge took place.
    Some accounts that did make the move suffered some data loss resulting in lower post counts and points.
    As with anything new there have been bumps along the way but overall was not too bad of a move.

If you would like me to check to see about your prior account, just send me a pm with the account name with correct spelling.

We hope you enjoy the new forum as you wander around the halls and if you start a server, throw some rocks for me. :)

• Hi Templar Knight

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't think I commented within the last year on my old account, which is a shame. I'll send you a pm though :)

Also, do you happen to know of any guides/advice for playing the two new tribes? I've quickly scouted around the forum but not found too much.

Regards

Miles