UK - New servers

• Can someone tell me how much time it usually takes for the server which ended to restart again. Weeks? Months? Or is it always different?
    And when i'm already talking on the subject...do servers which are about to start usually get atleast 1 week announcement on the forum? Or they just start without notice. If there is announcement, how many days before server starts is the announcement published?
    Any info about the subject would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, and i hope i made thread in the right section. If it's wrong one, mods feel free to move it wherever it belongs.

• thanks, i guess i got the best answer i could get. I doubt anyone knows more than CM about that matter right now :D
    We'll hold our plans untill hopefully 10 days before server starts then!
    cheers

• Thank you.. Please try to put up the information minimum 2 weeks before server starts.. That will give us enough time to get everyone together

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• I've noticed alliances will make plans for 'the next server' as early as they want to, and when the details are announced, it's passed along to all those interested and the plans are formalised.

I appreciate it can be difficult to plan not knowing which server is coming next, or when, though that can be part of the fun too :)

• i was hoping it would be early february...i'm currently stuck without a server to play on xD, that's what i get when i only play 1 server at a time ;(

• The last standard speed server restart was 19 October, so it's been more than three months. Definitely about time for uk1 to start I reckon!

• I've noticed alliances will make plans for 'the next server' as early as they want to, and when the details are announced, it's passed along to all those interested and the plans are formalised.

I appreciate it can be difficult to plan not knowing which server is coming next, or when, though that can be part of the fun too :)

I hope you are aware that what's fun with the game is not for any staff to decide, if the players says something is fun then it is. If a company tries to decide what the customer wants instead of just listening to what they actually want it's basically commercial suicide.

• I hope you are aware that what's fun with the game is not for any staff to decide, if the players says something is fun then it is. If a company tries to decide what the customer wants instead of just listening to what they actually want it's basically commercial suicide.

Well to my knowledge Hawk is both a player and a staff member, which makes Hawk a customer too

• Well to my knowledge Hawk is both a player and a staff member, which makes Hawk a customer too

Indeed, I sure hope all staff members are also players. But he did reply on an official account, making it a staff opinion and not a player opinion.

• Hello Everyone

I was just looking at the month of February and there is a UK server in the works.
    I cannot say more yet till I see that it is indeed set but looking like middle of the month for a new UK server.

Once i see more details will let you know.