UK - New servers

• Hello Everyone

It is against forum rules to insult people or nations. If someone ask about playing on a server it is not anyone place to say they cannot and throw insults at them.

Consider this a verbal warning regarding that. Any and all posts that continue that behavior will be warned and removed without notice.

We appreciate your cooperation :)

• не нужно все нервничать о русских
    Девочка выше просто спросила о российской команде, потому что ей было бы легче играть.

Yeah, you got it right. I don't pay attention to insults. A person who scolds and insults other people shows his or her insensitivity, . I strive to find friends all over the world. I am interested in their culture, thinking, traditions and history.

Ярослава Юдина (vk id406952141)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed inflammatory statement ().

• How was my comment an insult?!

It was quoting, and responding to the insult, so deleted in the same go. Hence the same message.
    This will NOT be considered as a strike for further warnings, officially or otherwise.

• It was quoting, and responding to the insult, so deleted in the same go. Hence the same message.This will NOT be considered as a strike for further warnings, officially or otherwise.

well I just tried to make it look like MarkokraM’s post wasn’t an insult.
    Sorry if I insulted anyone.

• well I just tried to make it look like MarkokraM’s post wasn’t an insult.Sorry if I insulted anyone.

You didn't, but we also remove posts that are responding to a deleted post.
    Since they become obsolete and off-topic after deletion of the quoted post.
    Maybe we could do it in two steps, rather than just all in one go... just to avoid these kind of misunderstandings.

• Yeah, you got it right. I don't pay attention to insults. A person who scolds and insults other people shows his or her insensitivity, . I strive to find friends all over the world. I am interested in their culture, thinking, traditions and history.

If you are looking to find an alliance to play with on UK1 I might be playing there with a small team if nothing else materialises for you and would be able to offer you a place. Send me a private message, I think it is great that a player from Russia wants to play in the UK (we need even more overseas players coming here). We used to have a mostly Russian alliance come and fight against us on UK5 and I used to dual with a Russian player a long time ago until he found a real life and left me to my own devices, lol. Anyway have fun on the server if you play :)

• If you are looking to find an alliance to play with on UK1 I might be playing there with a small team if nothing else materialises for you and would be able to offer you a place. Send me a private message, I think it is great that a player from Russia wants to play in the UK (we need even more overseas players coming here). We used to have a mostly Russian alliance come and fight against us on UK5 and I used to dual with a Russian player a long time ago until he found a real life and left me to my own devices, lol. Anyway have fun on the server if you play :)

Hello!. Thank you very much for inviting me to play together. I am very pleased to hear your good words. I was already invited to play in the team and I gave my consent. Sorry, but I have to refuse you, I cannot abandon those who invited me first. If there is a change, then I will write to you.

Ярослава Юдина (vk id406952141)