Disbanding troops

• There is legit no option to disband troops in a village that you do not want to feed anymore :/. I think travian dev should add that option.

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• why? Just ram them into enemy if you don't want them. Thats more fun :)

Edit: snap, i'm late again

• I agree but only if the option is to disband ALL troops, and not just some. Would be too easy to prevent crop locking if you could disband some troops.

• Only if you have a lot of unwanted troops in your hammer villa, else I don’t see the point in disbanding troops to prevent a croplock?
    Croplocking is meant to kill troops anyway

• Yeah fair point. I guess if you don't plan well enough and have troops in a villa you don't want, then your punishment is to keep them or hit someone :) should be smarter

• Yeah fair point. I guess if you don't plan well enough and have troops in a villa you don't want, then your punishment is to keep them or hit someone should be smarter

hahaha, well there are times when you are making clubbies and accidentally make spears or something like that. I do not think something like that should warrant a punishment.

then throw them at the ww you’re supposed to conquer

I like this idea of throwing them to the WW, but still a waste of time

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• I agree but only if the option is to disband ALL troops, and not just some. Would be too easy to prevent crop locking if you could disband some troops.

How troops count is related to croplock?

• Maybe ram them in a WW Village which wasn't yet conquered?
    Send them as reinforcements to another guy who doesn't play anymore and let him deal with the problem? :D

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

but I'm feeling stupid now.
    Drinking till I'm falling,

cause my mind is so polluted now.
    I just wanna be free.

• I do not think you are playing UK2 anymore :P

Makes them good for farming Hero XP if you register freshly. :D

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• i dont want unwanted attention from an enemy. Hence i said disbanding them. Peacefully getting rid of them.

Find an oasis or 2, that has plenty of nature in it/them and send troops there. Safest way to borge troops without worrying about unwanted attention.

• You can also find a Gaul friend and send there in traps and execute them ''peacefully''. :D

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.