• My question is if you have the time or resources to manage and cooperate togheter to win the server. :)

Well, I highly doubt we can win the server :)
    On one side there is the time issue, on the other side, if we really do this we have a lot of people who are willing to give it a go, but don't know much about Legends because they work on other projects. We can maybe aim to get one or two artifacts, conquer one or two medals, but I have great doubts that we can aim winning the server :)

almost makes me want to join that server, but I wonder if it's really happen?

What if it really happen?

• Why not?!!!

But there are some things, that can be "unfair" ... If TG-eployees would get unlimited gold for free - for example, or if they can use multis or other things against the rules, without punishment...

Perhaps it will help to minimize the bugs in the future :D *hope isn't dead* ^^

Phalanx - Turandot - Morgan Freeman -
    No Pasarán! - Tatum Fortuna -
    Luckmushrooms - CatDog

• Why not?!!!

But there are some things, that can be "unfair" ... If TG-eployees would get unlimited gold for free - for example, or if they can use multis or other things against the rules, without punishment...

Perhaps it will help to minimize the bugs in the future :D *hope isn't dead* ^^

Both thing won't apply, people who playes the server won't have access to unlimited Gold, neither to special rules in matter of multies. The same rules that applies to normal players applies to TG players.

And there is always hope!

• That just smells of corruption. ;)

Well, me offering my help was to eliminate the fact that corruption could happen, if TG employees decided to play on a server...As I dont like any of you nor do I know people who play slow servers, so would only be fair imo ;)

Okay maybe I like Ethan, seems like a cool dude. But that's it!

• I have actually played on a server with staff among other players(not legends) and it was heavily monitored so the staff would not have any kind of advantage.

It ended pretty well and no one complained or made any accusations the entire server. It was quite refreshing.

The staff alliance did not win but it was close. :)