• @poi...There was about 2500 players affected so it was a good call to do a restart in my opinion
    Time change is to help with getting links out to players

What about the 5k players that were affected last comx due to some people having infinite ress?

And to the people who want their money back, go read the terms of the game, you can get all of your money back by following what they say....or well, the less legit way and just charge everything back yourself.

And being proactive would be to announce a server restart before you close down the server.

• "Yes i was on that server had that same experience like you, it happened so its bad but we cant do anything about that."yes ur right but explain me how they act fair closing server without any advise ? my whare and granary will get filled in less than 10h and there will be players who want lose 0 prouction as they built their storage bigger than other or just bc they have low production im still thinking they could tell us something bf acting like this

No your storages won't get filled and neither will anyone else's :D Instead travian has made it fair by making everyone build everything again. :rolleyes:

• You make it sound as if you've thrown away a lot more than just 12 hours, I've seen rollbacks for a few days and people took it better.

I also lost the perfect start that won't happen to me never again :D

• I also lost the perfect start that won't happen to me never again :D

I think I should be happy. I didn't get the CP reward in daily quests. Thanks to their decision of a rollback, I now have a chance at getting it again :)

• system made a mistake, and them victimized all players.this not fair. comx always make this mistakes.also last server begining of the server and during artifact time they made this kind of errors.
    1 times if you make this we can call it a mistake 2. times if you make this means you are carelessness
    3. times if you make this so you are incompetent. We are doing plans for 15 days . Our friends organized their holidays etc.. today villages developed now server is reseting reason to be fair .. !! The name of "incompetence" become to be fair. Congratulations travian technical team.

• it's no secret that the technical team is just as incompetent as the peopme handling the forums.

Gotta say, banning someone for NPCing too much last round was a good laugh :D

• system made a mistake, and them victimized all players.this not fair. comx always make this mistakes.also last server begining of the server and during artifact time they made this kind of errors.
    1 times if you make this we can call it a mistake 2. times if you make this means you are carelessness
    3. times if you make this so you are incompetent. We are doing plans for 15 days . Our friends organized their holidays etc.. today villages developed now server is reseting reason to be fair .. !! The name of "incompetence" become to be fair. Congratulations travian technical team.

Looks like you got the CP from the daily quest. :(@Templar Knight how are you gonna compensate that now? :whistling:

• I am checking on that message and think it may have just been an error.

I have not seen anything being discussed about a restart

This was Crazy.

Parden me TK. But seems like there is no collaboration among you guys :D

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    --------------------------------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

• HelloTemplar knight, on your post you write :

In the interest of creating a fair and competitive playing field for everyone, we have decided to restart the server tomorrow 02.02.2018 at 14:00 UTC +1.

but on travian it is writen 14:00 UTC

So what is the right time for re-start please ?

Tools 

Map artifact map 200 200

LOL,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés,Tyrans(win)
    x3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿,Hegemony,SW-1(win)
    ROA : %(win)

quals : Gtm, ANTP, REN Q(win), COQ(win), Ghetto(win), UOLLAS, UOLLAS

• @bartodan....I am told you will get the links before the server is restarted.

still waiting for that email, when can we expect to see that ?

As the other poster stated if you plan to not play anymore then contact Travian but if you do intend to play again all gold that you have already purchased will be given back to you in a link.

I know of others with their link, when can we expect all links sent out ??

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

• I am interested on what percentage got longer beginners protection because all my teammates got 120 hours. And if all players had longer BP wouldn't it be equal (slight disadvantage for raiders I guess) if server continued as normal?

I know the answer, I know the answer, I know the answer!
    Do I get any a prize?

As per the moment we set the server in maintenance mode and closed registration, 2500 players had longer protection on a total of 3600 players registered (which means around 70% of the total amount of registered player in the moment the server was stopped).

• I know the answer, I know the answer, I know the answer!
    Do I get any a prize?

still waiting for that email, when can we expect to see that ?

answer that one, you may earn a prize 8o seriously, where is my link email
    server restarts soon, expect I am not alone in this situation, be another TG fail !!

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D