• So you guys are seriously saying you dont know about these things?
    Remember when you told us you could teach us a thing or or two about farming? :D
    This is epic! :D

You don't need inactive finders to add friendly farms..

• Well, it's my first time playing comx, but usually mods open threads "life of the server" or something like that, you sayin' we gonna stay stuck into "comx restart whole server" ? :D

• I know that from .de - Mods open the "embassy" of each server. It's not like that on com. so either use this one or open another one :)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Well, it's my first time playing comx, but usually mods open threads "life of the server" or something like that, you sayin' we gonna stay stuck into "comx restart whole server" ?

I am saying you are free to open new thread.......

• I'm not in the mood to open threads right now you know 8)

So what nations, alliances came guys ? Too lazy as well to check that :D

• Well, it's my first time playing comx, but usually mods open threads "life of the server" or something like that, you sayin' we gonna stay stuck into "comx restart whole server" ? :D

Hello Yuri Boyka

That is how the old forums were operated.

When we merged to this platform there are tags now that you assign to your new thread to specify to the forum where it will be placed.

So if you were to start a new thread about my amazing rock throwing skills on comx you would need to pick one of these options...(your options would really depend on what languages you selected to follow)
    For here though you would select English COM

Then you can pick what game world you wish to post about....

If you want it even more detailed you can sort it down to the quad even (this is optional though and not required for the post)

Here is also a link to more info about working some of the features of this forum....

FORUM USER GUIDE

Hope that helps you explore Travian Forums :)

• Cause most of the people talking here were ally's from the last server.
    This server seems over already. SW and KoB have it in the bag.
    Unless they want to make it interesting by going up against each other, the threads will be like the server, dead.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• oh stop spreading the rumors in the wrong thread lads :|

its far from being a dead server infact its more competitive than previous round with only few alliances with only few members :D this time we got more than 3-4 teams with more than 2-3 alliances each :D expect some fireworks later for now everyone is busy clearing their quads and claiming their dominance :)