• They beat DoH? Weren't DoH a part of the whole Aliens meta?

was it so? I thought DoH were planted by Heroes only so that they can claim the glory later?

• we were the only alliance fighting everyone so I don't even need to explain myself here :P

Nah, YD fought everyone which obviously was a mistake.

All I'm saying is that there were more established teams on last comx compared to the current one, DoH, Heroes, Aegina, Aliens, SE, T1R, Dacia and YD to name a few. Note: I'm not saying any of those teams are better than the ones playing on the current comx, but I highly doubt you have as many alliances that have "a say" in what is going on in the round.

we stole most arties and we did what you couldn't so yes we did have our fair share of fun

Stop with the artefact steals already, might be an unpopular opinion but from what I saw it was stupidity that gave you those artefacts, not "brilliance" in your planning. I've seen your docs off planning sheet, it was as poorly made as YD's defence plan.

Better go on fix than making comx competitive noob martin

Gotta let you get number one spot somehow, right?

• lol :D hats off to you sir :D

ask the players who lost the arti and they will tell you the real stories because if chiefing a villa near to arti villa 5 mins before stealing arti wasn't proper planning and YD's stupidity then I can't say more because you still need to learn a lot friend.

and losing imp arties like trainers and diets not the storage....if you are stupid enough to lose these arties even when we came with a bad plan then its you who suck sir :P

• You sent an attack with chiefs, barely any troops, no hero and changed the hero's gear around like maniacs and had a hero to pick it up. Yeah, great planning. It might seem like a lot of work to you, to me it seems like a low risk high reward ops (Which obviously is great if it works) but saying you are the best alliance because you stole the most artefacts against an alliance who was being attacked from multiple sides at once is a bit meh :P

• You sent an attack with chiefs, barely any troops, no hero and changed the hero's gear around like maniacs and had a hero to pick it up. Yeah, great planning. It might seem like a lot of work to you, to me it seems like a low risk high reward ops (Which obviously is great if it works) but saying you are the best alliance because you stole the most artefacts against an alliance who was being attacked from multiple sides at once is a bit meh :p

lol :p I never said we are the best I just said you for sure are the worst :D and no troops because we knew when to time and if it was pure luck it would not repeat itself twice and thrice so think before talking my friend because you really not making any sense otherwise :p

and when we did send troops none of you defended so is it our fault? we always knew its gonna be easy.

• my bad :D I missed your signature and thought you were in YD :P you were with T1R lol xD of all the people you guys shouldn't be talking much here :P Only interesting thing about your ally was when that astra guy trolled your team badly lol

• my bad :D I missed your signature and thought you were in YD :p you were with T1R lol xD of all the people you guys shouldn't be talking much here :p Only interesting thing about your ally was when that astra guy trolled your team badly lol

Never said T1R did anything, we could of though if we (my acc) used our troops better.
    Btw did you enjoy SIMSons deff? :))) You treated him like a god for the entire round

• Never said T1R did anything, we could of though if we (my acc) used our troops better.Btw did you enjoy SIMSons deff? :))) You treated him like a god for the entire round

You can thank me for that :thumbsup:

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• Theres a couple facts people get wrong

1. Heroes and DoH are obviously the best alliances to ever have blessed comx with their presence.
    2. Aliens are the best simmers with lots of "friends"
    3. YD Should play some eu4 to learn about overextension
    4. This comx server is dead af

Prove me wrong
    Protip:
    you cant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

Post was edited 2 times, last by Sup son ().

• Hahahahhahahahahahhah, DoH one of the best alliances ever? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

//The Widowmaker
    //Umbra

they werent?

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• perhaps he was talking about the DoH a couple of rounds ago :huh:

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |