• Forum warriors at their peak power of blaming others...
    Go ahead blame us more...

Cedo, you ARE aware it's _your_ mates who keep on stirring it up by childish provocations?

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• i hardly doubt, since this was first time for aliens on comx

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• This guy is funny, he deserves a medal :D

DoH were not the best but better than Heroes, so basically second worst?

I wont hold it against you, when this is your first server i guess you don't have any good players to compare to.
    However, always a shame when inferiors cant recognize their superiors.
    I bet you dont even have CHAD andreas sending you biceps for daily motivation, git gud

SAD.

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Comx level is low and has always been, at least for the 3-4 past years :thumbup:

So you low as well :)

in all seriousness, compared to what, your EPEK local server?

The facts are that DoH dominated comx with very little competition until Heroes rolled up and countered their strategy.
    YD and Aliens are obviously competitive aswell, but YD dont have any wins under their belt yet (on comx, from what i hear they dominate their local domains).
    YD again obviously has some very good players, but it seems leadership sometimes make unfortunate decisions in the mid to endgame that has costed them the win on multiple occasions.

You can call me biased i guess because im a DoH boii, but Aliens win last round while completely legitimate, was not as hard fought
    as previous rounds have been. Theres also the whole multi allegation stuff, but that's another matter.

Travian competitive play has been in decline for the last 10 years across all servers, so your statement means nothing.
    This round your ally is basically unopposed, with no other veteran teams showing up. So coming here saying "lel u all noobs" is a pretty hollow statement IMO.

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Comx level is low and has always been, at least for the 3-4 past years :thumbup:

So you low as well :)

>makes this statement
    >cant defend it

"ehh i dont care anywaiiii XDD"

OK buddy

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Many ?

I see your reading comprehension isnt very good. The question wasnt
    "what is the amount of servers better than comx"

It was

Which server is better than comx except tournament servers?

try again buddy :)

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• The facts are that DoH dominated comx with very little competition until Heroes rolled up and countered their strategy.
    YD and Aliens are obviously competitive aswell, but YD dont have any wins under their belt yet (on comx, from what i hear they dominate their local domains).
    YD again obviously has some very good players, but it seems leadership sometimes make unfortunate decisions in the mid to endgame that has costed them the win on multiple occasions.

This has to be a troll. It was only two servers before the Aliens win that the core of YD dominated the server as AT.

Note our confed Blaze there in HH as well.

• Just look at that screenshot, no more to say. Even before the acutal comx, there was no competition at all.

Son please don't be a fool, just been trolling you for the past 10 posts, grow up son.
    Tournament is the only server left with real big team and fight from begining to end. It doesn't seem like you have ever experience it, so stop talking about past comx like there was good alliances once on it. Now what ? You gonna say : *cry* *cry* too much cheater on final *cry* *cry*
    But it's fine, u have surely only play some comx,ukx or dkx so i can understand you feel that your team is the best, when it's actually among the worst :thumbsup:

And of course there are so many server with better teams and better players than comx, comx might be the lowest players/alliances level i've ever play, just coming to say u all nub that's it :whistling:

• This has to be a troll. It was only two servers before the Aliens win that the core of YD dominated the server as AT.

Note our confed Blaze there in HH as well.

Wow you're absolutely right, seems my memory Isnt as great as I'd like it to be!
    I had completely forgotten about that one!

blaze could of corrected me before liking my comment tho :(

Just look at that screenshot, no more to say. Even before the acutal comx, there was no competition at all.

Son please don't be a fool, just been trolling you for the past 10 posts, grow up son.
    Tournament is the only server left with real big team and fight from begining to end. It doesn't seem like you have ever experience it, so stop talking about past comx like there was good alliances once on it. Now what ? You gonna say : *cry* *cry* too much cheater on final *cry* *cry*
    But it's fine, u have surely only play some comx,ukx or dkx so i can understand you feel that your team is the best, when it's actually among the worst :thumbsup:

And of course there are so many server with better teams and better players than comx, comx might be the lowest players/alliances level i've ever play, just coming to say u all nub that's it :whistling:

Come on and old boii cant have a shaky memory without everyone jumping on him?

I was actually about to say that comparing finals to any other server is kind of pointless, since its completely different ways to play the game. Also if people complain about comx being
    pay2play they would choke on buying just one bandage on finals lol.

Finals isn't for everyone, it definitely isn't for me since you have very little impact on the server, and as you yourself pointed out. Bots are insanely common there, do i really need to find the ARB bot threads again?
    (if they even still exist after forum reset)

You're basing your last assumption on what? This server alone and one screenshot from a server just like it?
    I played in the server kit mentions, makes it even more embarrassing i dont remember i know, but it was a server much like this present one.
    YD is obviously a great team and PC simply was nowhere near the caliber of AT and didn't have the ally infrastructure they had.

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sup son ().

"Finals isn't for everyone, it definitely isn't for me since you have very little impact on the server, and as you yourself pointed out. Bots are insanely common there, do i really need to find the ARB bot threads again?"

Travian is mostly a teamplay game, you can't fin any other server with that much of teamplay, so yeah one account has not much of an impact, but you don't play for your own. You can't be individual on final. Bots are insanely common on every server nowadays. Look comx how much bot there are, and way lot more than final since you need a ticket to access it :thumbup:

No point to argue anymore, if you have anything to say about the actual comx instead of past comx, it would be more interestting...
    I agree that there is not much to say at this stage, but i'd rather have a calm thread than people talking about past comx (which is pointless).

Regards