• It's better to use it in every occasion pal, you need a bot now to run gbgs ???

Depends what you want to achieve with a particular hammer, many players have multiple hammers so why not have a capital hammer too? its the first one you can start properly anyways put aside a spawn hammer, also capital hammers have many advantages so not starting one unless you just build one single wwk all server wouldn't be the smartest move :)

even people in center with close fight would run gbgs at this stage

putting ressources into troops is total waste anyway, better sim all server 8)

if you plan on queuing using GB GS to use a hammer right away thats not wise way to spend resources this early :D , you can make a great hammer for early wars from the capital without needing to spend 3x the resources, just need to be more active

• Depends what you want to achieve with a particular hammer, many players have multiple hammers so why not have a capital hammer too? its the first one you can start properly anyways put aside a spawn hammer, also capital hammers have many advantages so not starting one unless you just build one single wwk all server wouldn't be the smartest move :)

if you plan on queuing using GB GS to use a hammer right away thats not wise way to spend resources this early :D , you can make a great hammer for early wars from the capital without needing to spend 3x the resources, just need to be more active

Because it takes too much slot to build a proper capital then huh ?

If you are active no point in making capital hammer^^, it's not "that early" tho we already 25 days in ;)

• Because it takes too much slot to build a proper capital then huh ?
    If you are active no point in making capital hammer^^, it's not "that early" tho we already 25 days in ;)

You have enough slots to have both a capital hammer and lvl 18 fields before artifacts, i can see you never have run one :D
    and after artifacts I assume you are capable of getting yourself a storage artifact :)

also if you are active why deny yourself free resources from farms? I understand you like to sim wheat and then sim an army with gb gs :)

• Lets punch some life to this comx round then!
    Seems like SW likes to bully the small --> EZ 11 players, no confeds or naps (Little norwegian team)

but its some action atleast! :saint:

Recent :item10: :
    Comx: Elysia, Njord | Com30: The Musketeers | Nox: Nemesis | No19: Njoldir

Getting used to and will probably see more to them

• Lets punch some life to this comx round then!
    Seems like SW likes to bully the small --> EZ 11 players, no confeds or naps (Little norwegian team)

but its some action atleast! :saint:

Lol. I wish I was there in SW. The quad I mean, not the team :D

• Criticism should be given when deserved, no matter from team or foe.
    And who are you exactly?

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Also looked like he doesn't like horses lol

He has horses :P actually he loved them too much :P he told me "Do you expect me to send horses against phalliex?"

SO.... xD anyhow we are just bored and he is one of the deffers we have so nothing wrong there.

• inside story is that he got played by elysia squad...had 2k phanlax and 3-4lvl wall and when his imps landed phanlax were 7k and wall was golded to 20.. just another bad day for some people before artifact..