• let's just hope their meta is big enough to win against istanbul :S

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• We don't have to proove anything so who cares ? lmao

So what you are saying here is that we shouldn't play if there is not sufficient competition?

Dont change the context of my answers please.

RJ said, " Time will tell in the end whos bad whos good"

To which my response was , no it wont.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Dont change the context of my answers please.
    RJ said, " Time will tell in the end whos bad whos good"

To which my response was , no it wont.

I'm not changing the context of your answers. There are quite a few people posting in this thread that seem to think it is a bad thing to be playing this round. I myself didn't skip the round because my team did. I play because I like to play and I like to meet new people. And honestly, this has been a good round for meeting interesting characters.

• I can also say that every other team were afraid to face SW and didn't come :thumbup:

I don't think anyone would be scared to face a bunch of noobs *

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• I'm not changing the context of your answers. There are quite a few people posting in this thread that seem to think it is a bad thing to be playing this round. I myself didn't skip the round because my team did. I play because I like to play and I like to meet new people. And honestly, this has been a good round for meeting interesting characters.

you absolutely are changing it.
    Never said it was a bad thing to play this round. RJ seemed all proud and confident, for what? Facing Istanbul? so appropriately let him know to not let a win this round inflate his ego too much.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• I am a noob, but i know you should have confident in urself or else you will taste the defeat from the very 1st day. I dont care about opponent . You got a team of 300 bigies (noob) last time everyone witnessed that what happend.

• You got a team of 300 bigies (noob) last time everyone witnessed that what happend.

RJ lets just stick to the current server instead of resurrecting the same misinformation about last server over and over. We were nowhere near 300 accounts and in fact were smaller than the team that beat us.

• I am a noob, but i know you should have confident in urself or else you will taste the defeat from the very 1st day. I dont care about opponent . You got a team of 300 bigies (noob) last time everyone witnessed that what happend.

SE all round kept saying this stuff, when in fact they had the biggest meta in the game xD

Had worked with Dacia, Aliens (x4), Aegina (x2) and ANT ( x ? )

They see me rolling
    They hating

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blaze: Forgot ANT ().

• the level of your idiocracy on this thread proves we are good :D so keep on flaming guys <3 you make us famous buds.

Also, of all the people you bunch of noobs don't have a right to comment anyway :P we played last round and saw how good you are =] hahahaha

• Also there exists a thread where we did challenge you guys to join but I guess you just know you are not worthy :p

we asked heroes? YES they accepted? NO
    we asked YD? YES they accepted? NO
    we asked AT? YES they accepted? YES

but then they refused a week before the start :) do we care? NO!

and yet the bunch of losers CRY! :)

• So you were on a server with everyone, and yet when you challenged everyone for this round noone knew who you were and ignored you completely... i hope this helps clarify your delusion.

• So you were on a server with everyone, and yet when you challenged everyone for this round noone knew who you were and ignored you completely... i hope this helps clarify your delusion.

don't try to hide your shame bud :p everyone knows why you refused hahaha xD but yeah you can keep chilling in your mary go happy land or whatevs.

also in frustration you missed the last part :P get your glasses on AT did accept which I guess is more worthy than Heroes YD or DoH but then they had to cancel 1 week before :) so yeah ...