• Sorry TK, but they got to have their mouth shut. This calling out for cheating went to far.

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: edit inappropriate word ().

• I downloaded the same thing you were using buddy , what are you going to do, ban a deleted account ? I realized how easy is sending organized attacks with softwares. As i said , goodbye travian until you fix your thing.

Lol if you have difficulty sending those 2-3 attacks in coordination then you still new to the game.

• If you send spies some allies dont forget to remove sitter rights and Open your IP and MAC changer bro as you always did it. Those players are still playing by the way. but with different names :D I hope someone dont delete it these proofs also :D Cool story bro . Tell me more lies pls

Those pictures prove nothing. Well, except for being an idiot raiding someone you are using as a spy which now reveals that Touch and crixus had access tot he alliance for spying purposes. lol

Message comes up for sitted accounts as well as actual same IP.

It is ALSO hard wired into the game so it CAN'T be abused.

You are kinda showing how Travian has actually made changes in past couple of years to make it harder for dodgy cheaters.

Anyway, carry on with the penguins.

• Check how many players banned today :D TEMPLAR can i post names here :D :D :D please everyone check TOP players in SW :D:D ahah ahah . :D pls bro pls :D what a clear game :D

• Hello Everyone

I have asked on several posts to not discuss bans on the forum.
    I have removed 8 more posts discussing bans.

I will begin issuing warnings if this persists so please leave the ban talk to those who are directly involved (MH & the accused) and let them sort it out.

Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated. :|

• Aahahaha :thumbup:

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

Medeni olmayan insanlar, medeni olanların ayakları altında kalmaya mahkumdurlar.

TRX - Maranga28

TT Turnuva Maranga28 - Zürafa Kafası

• There is a lot of injustice in the vote. Multihunter does not do the job properly. I complain about using sw swallows as a program, I have not been punished myself, and also my friend had proof of the message that they also played games for herself because they are our esteemed friend for us ( @hassox he showed us messages ) ...

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

Medeni olmayan insanlar, medeni olanların ayakları altında kalmaya mahkumdurlar.

TRX - Maranga28

• So many of you are just fooled by your power :whistling:

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

TRX - Maranga28

• reports from my friend :)

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

TRX - Maranga28

• Is it cheating :)

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

TRX - Maranga28

• Cheating!!!

Seriously Maranga28. why don't you come back? you have some juice villas to conquer

With Love,

Jo :saint:

• Why is this thread still going on about cheating. Leave it to the MHs, if you have proof, let them know, if not don't go on about it on here. TK has said multiple times to shut up about cheating, so do it. Let the MHs do their jobs and if they see someone is cheating, then you can be sure they will ban them. :S:rolleyes:8|:thumbdown:

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• we are already complaining we are being punished without ınjustice It is unfair to say that we are not doing it already MH...

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

TRX - Maranga28

• we are already complaining we are being punished without ınjustice It is unfair to say that we are not doing it already MH...

Are you sure , you were not breaking any rules? As soon as we took your 4 villas, next moment you were violating the rules. zi guess, You only did it to yourself so that we won't take your other villas.

Regards,
    Jo :love::saint: