• Why is this thread still going on about cheating. Leave it to the MHs, if you have proof, let them know, if not don't go on about it on here. TK has said multiple times to shut up about cheating, so do it. Let the MHs do their jobs and if they see someone is cheating, then you can be sure they will ban them. :S:rolleyes:8|:thumbdown:

I agree with you, it started getting annoying a long time ago.
    As for the rest of your statement: we both know it's not that simple. MH cant do anything when it comes to some specific ways of cheating.
    As a result people get frustrated and start complaining about it. That's not a travian exclusive thing. ;)

• I complained to those who cheat ı complained to multihunter people do not get the punishment ı get unfairly cause scripts&bots ı do not do ıt when I'm overly angry and ı do not open the account unlike multihunter ı swore bide...

The divine look at bottom of your account to examine how many uneven accounts there do not pout them constantly, these acconuts were opened to provide for their substance

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

Medeni olmayan insanlar, medeni olanların ayakları altında kalmaya mahkumdurlar.

TRX - Maranga28

TT Turnuva Maranga28 - Zürafa Kafası

• I complained to those who cheat ı complained to multihunter people do not get the punishment ı get unfairly cause scripts&bots ı do not do ıt when I'm overly angry and ı do not open the account unlike multihunter ı swore bide...

The divine look at bottom of your account to examine how many uneven accounts there do not pout them constantly, these acconuts were opened to provide for their substance

What do you mean by uneven account?

Please clarify it

Regards,
    Jo

• Hey, you guys are working hard on having this thread closed, aren't you?

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Ooh thats definetly a wave-scripts been used! 8o8o
    Pleasee report it to MH wkwkwkk

Maybe this one too with scrips? :S

@Maranga28 will love to do this again

With Love,
    Jo :thumbup:

• I agree with you, it started getting annoying a long time ago.
    As for the rest of your statement: we both know it's not that simple. MH cant do anything when it comes to some specific ways of cheating.
    As a result people get frustrated and start complaining about it. That's not a travian exclusive thing. ;)

I agree, but continually complaining on here and repeatedly bringing the same thing up over and over again doesn't solve it either. There will always be ways players can 'bend' the rules to their advantage, that is what rules are there for, to be pushed. It is TGs own fault, their rules make it so easy to be pushed and bent and until the rules change, there is nothing no one can do about it. So get on with it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with rule bending but it is widely known many accounts do it, so why continually complain about it || it just ruins threads.

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• I agree, but continually complaining on here and repeatedly bringing the same thing up over and over again doesn't solve it either. There will always be ways players can 'bend' the rules to their advantage, that is what rules are there for, to be pushed. It is TGs own fault, their rules make it so easy to be pushed and bent and until the rules change, there is nothing no one can do about it. So get on with it.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with rule bending but it is widely known many accounts do it, so why continually complain about it || it just ruins threads.

There is literally no other discussion in this thread than sw cheating, so ruins what thread?

• There is literally no other discussion in this thread than sw cheating, so ruins what thread?

thread title is COMX restart?

not
    flame SW
    or
    blame everyone for cheating

TK has stated multiple times to stop, so why not listen for once?

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• 1) Learn to delete quotes, so your messages are not half a page long.
    2) I do believe daz doesnt play for SW. He like many others, is just sick of the repetition of the same topic.

They see me rolling
    They hating

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• King Mathieusaw, youre not helping the thread move forward either :p
    Acting completely ignorant to the fact that he does have some valid points about cheating in SW, will only make him spam more.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• 2) I do believe daz doesnt play for SW. He like many others, is just sick of the repetition of the same topic.

Well then why not start a new topic. There seems to be a fair amount of fighting going on but no one interested in sharing reports or discussing anything interesting...

Here I'll start:

They tried cheifing a supply village, didn't care much about the village but not one to deny a juicy follow home ;)

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Another one shared with me by a friend, pretty much the same scenario and a nice follow home.

Converter - Battle reports Travian

• I have no point to lie about that, my ip was ban for years on the forum and last time i've checked i couldn't register a forum account with a proxy, i have now try and it's possible.
    You focus too much on SW, i'm sure many other players got ban in other alliances. I don't notice it, i play my account do what i have to do, i don't waste my time checking player profil, map or whatever. You can do it, i am okay with that, but doing it in order to come on the forum and say crap is kinda lame.

• King Mathieusaw, youre not helping the thread move forward either :p
    Acting completely ignorant to the fact that he does have some valid points about cheating in SW, will only make him spam more.

I never claimed to move the thread foward, my intent are far away from that. im just here for the meme and entertainement

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed inflammatory statement ().

• I thought talking about cheating and bans was frowned upon. tisk tisk.....

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• As many as turkey have stray dogs, according to what people post on the forum :thumbsup:
    Everytime someone say something about a player ban from another alliance it always comes back to SW somehow. Is it the only thing you got ? Istanbul should ask some advice to turkish who goes to tournament they seems to handle better the cheat :whistling:

• How many multi-accounts of the SW units are not clear

I can't get if your font is always bold in order to reduce your penis deficiencies or something different..