3. m.hudson (7) 6%
    4. Defender of the Mint (1) 1%
    5. Schneeente (14) 11%
    6. lopik (73) 58%
    7. LooksGood (0) 0%
    8. Templar Knight (20) 16%
    9. Sassylynx (1) 1%
    10. Jofke (3) 2%

This is the most diverse category. Anything that lets a person stand out from the crowd, regardless of what kind of achievement it was. Someone’s army got killed in an oasis? You know someone who made the most posts on a forum or drew a funny picture on the map with their villages? This is the right category!

So please nominate who would best fit this title. 8)

• James as we all know him!!! Donot know which of his forum ID is active since the massive number of times he has been banned... But he sure had some skills with paints and forum!!!

• @m.hudson

Reason for nomination? Almost everything basically. From his kindness and will to help every in any way.
    Almost everyone more active on the forum probably knows the man and what he's done. :D

• I nominate Schneeente - because he is one of the most hated writer in this forum here, if you are one of his enemies - and if you are on his side, you like his postings very much :D

And he brings life in this quiet forum...

• I nominate myself (Jofke), because I win almost every contest in the forum. :)

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• James as we all know him!!! Donot know which of his forum ID is active since the massive number of times he has been banned... But he sure had some skills with paints and forum!!!

Just to elaborate a little better
    James aka @susetahnaivart
    WHY: best DC I ever met, best at starving troops (none can starve both off than def troos as he does); always funny read his argument..., pretty decent troll sometimes :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• I'd say that it's kind of weird if we don't know why they're nominated for. Maybe we should allow the players to see the posts regarding why the candidates have been nominated?
    Like I do know some of the above, but I might end up insulting them by voting for them for the reason that they've been nominated for

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I agree with fnx, or at least near the voting pool options there should be visible why this candidate was nominated. For example, Jofke - because he wins almost every contest in the forum :)

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• I'd say that it's kind of weird if we don't know why they're nominated for. Maybe we should allow the players to see the posts regarding why the candidates have been nominated?
    Like I do know some of the above, but I might end up insulting them by voting for them for the reason that they've been nominated for

All those posts were hidden while the polls were assembled and posted. This was done so that players would see the poll in the 1st post and not get lost in the traffic of the thread.

The hidden posts with the nominations will be re-approved after a little more time so that all adverts of the poll had time to make their rounds.

• Congratulations to

Schneeente

who has won the Standout Award for the .COM Domain

You will win 100 gold voucher and a special achievement medal.
    Those will be given within 24 hours

lopik has been disqualified (lopik...you may contact me for reasons why)

I would like to thank you all who nominated and then voted for me. I really do appreciate it but will let this win be for you all.
    Again thank you and hope you agree with my decision.